The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
Latest topics
» ~LPW #12 (It’s Bo Time!)
What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Brit-chan Today at 5:28 pm

» Debate: Are the current era Senshi their only reincarnations?
What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby SailorStar9 Today at 5:28 pm

» Puzzle Contest
What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Arkas Today at 4:09 pm

» [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse OOC
What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Jasper Today at 2:00 pm

» Sailor Luna?
What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Sakuranbo Today at 11:16 am

» [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse
What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Light Today at 11:03 am

» Final Featured Roleplay (Nomination Phase!)
What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Uranus Today at 6:06 am

» What are your thoughts on the character Mio?
What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Sakuranbo Yesterday at 9:28 am

» [NEWS] Sailor Moon Eternal
What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Sakuranbo Yesterday at 9:16 am

» What are you reading? (books)
What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeby Lady Orion Yesterday at 8:55 am

User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

What was the last TV Show you've seen?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

Title : Guardian of Uncontrollable Curiosity

What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime24th August 2017, 4:22 pm

Most recent episode of Game of Thrones.

What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Ls6J8CM
Thanks for the avatar goes to Eidolune, and the signature is from Sailor Neptune's Festibration set. 
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2017, 5:06 am

Criminal Minds Season 10 Episode 3

What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Ezemfb10What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Anknxw10What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Wkptbz10
What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Chibib10Avatar and Signature by Diana What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Moonbu10

What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Pd4jna10
Back to top Go down
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2017, 10:47 am

Project Runway re-runs.

Thanks for the avatar goes to Eidolune, and the signature is from Sailor Neptune's Festibration set. 
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2017, 2:19 pm

OK KO-I swear, it's my new favorite show. I love it to bits.

What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 J9l9ggtWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 ZljsmsfWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 HgsylbpWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 H72lzbbWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Cosmos10
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Zxye6pnWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Yd822b56What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Ya3a57x4What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 YbdpswhyWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Y99dsuseWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 YcjcugypWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Y87nx37bWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Yaj7ycqoWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Ycqmwry7What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Y7u2ahk5What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Y99n4uscWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Ybqgtlt7What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
cardea
Lotus Crystal

cardea

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime3rd September 2017, 9:18 pm

the season (and hopefully NOT series) finale of Twin Peaks

What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Karaok10What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Snowfl10What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Leader13
MoonieCode [1.14.15c]: Mn:5+ F:sYf+:vZz++Pf+:aC1+++C2+++C3+++ D:sTm:vDeBa X:a200jp|82dic|77cwi|*3jp|*3eng:m60xm:l51 O:l++
Back to top Go down
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Juliko

Lotus Crystal

Title : Current obsession: Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons

PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime18th December 2017, 1:14 pm

Criminal Minds
The Worst Witch (Netflix version)

What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 DUlrWNmWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 CDA0rRiWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 R9UrBoZ
Current In-Progress Fan Fic: Fire and Dew
What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 DwGHsWwWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Ry555QhWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 UBEjo7BWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Cqgu9B4
Back to top Go down
http://firechick12012.deviantart.com
magic713
Lotus Crystal

magic713

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lord of SM Wiki

PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime19th December 2017, 5:41 am

Marvel's Runaways.

What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 SMMangaClubWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 55894_sWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 4LhwAG3
What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 SfnHpqYWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 YAG2cSLWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Zyp4MHWWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 U7p7kP4What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 1Eb5udHWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 AwbCmiFWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 DwGHsWw
Back to top Go down
https://magic713m.tumblr.com/ http://magic713.deviantart.com/
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

Title : Elite Senshi

PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime20th December 2017, 4:10 am

The Project

What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Kiz7JKM
What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 0UResDWWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 3KoSdd7
the Moon|Thunder|Death|War|the Sea|the Sky|Time|Luck|the Earth|Love|the Underworld|Discord|Agriculture|the Birdman|Fertility
Thank you to Sailor Mercury for the pixel arts. More to come....
Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime20th December 2017, 5:34 am

Death Note (the live action show)

Back to top Go down
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal

Jess-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Offical Team Rocket member

PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime20th December 2017, 8:04 am

Ozzy and Jack's World Tour

What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Cdbtqb10What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 AngelicsakuraWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 0tz8bk10

What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 4wkftq10What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Q5lumd10What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Kmhtvf10What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Zyt4kz10What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 A6qlyk10
Avatar and siggys by various friends!
Back to top Go down
http://angelicsakura.tumblr.com/ http://hoshisama.deviantart.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime20th December 2017, 11:11 am

the newest bobs burgers holiday special. They keep topping each special every year, it's amazing.

What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 J9l9ggtWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 ZljsmsfWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 HgsylbpWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 H72lzbbWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Cosmos10
What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Zxye6pnWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Yd822b56What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Ya3a57x4What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 YbdpswhyWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Y99dsuseWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 YcjcugypWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Y87nx37bWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Yaj7ycqoWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Ycqmwry7What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Y7u2ahk5What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Y99n4uscWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Ybqgtlt7What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime16th June 2018, 10:58 am

Dead Files...The newest episode that aired last night.

What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Ezemfb10What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Anknxw10What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Wkptbz10
What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Chibib10Avatar and Signature by Diana What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Moonbu10

What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Pd4jna10
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime16th June 2018, 11:26 am

Think it was the first episode of the Netflix Lost in Space series.

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Sailor Makoto
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Makoto

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : (GC's Official) Makoto/Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime16th June 2018, 11:55 am

Last Man Standing on YT (the show was brought back, hope Roseanne will return too).

What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 1333987389  What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 3098893119 SAILOR JUPITER is my fave Senshi! What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 2552997083  What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 1333987389  

If there is will, there is a way, there is want to make the world a better place.

The triumph of intelligence over ignorance - The Phil Hendrie radio comedy show

Former names: Mike D boy and Solipsi Rai. The Galaxy Cauldron (2011-19), gone but not forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime16th June 2018, 1:43 pm

Say yes to the dress. The dresses are so pretty, and I love how we get to see women of all kinds of body types and backgrounds try on wedding gowns! There were even episodes including lesbian and transgender women looking for the perfect gown-which was super cool! The lesbian couple didn't want to see each other in their dresses until the wedding day though, so they were in different parts of the shop trying on dresses and just being SO happy and it's such a good show that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. <3

Back to top Go down
Sailor Makoto
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Makoto

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime21st June 2018, 4:34 pm

Young Sheldon reruns on YT, new ep. tonite about he's in his school's science fair.

What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 1333987389  What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 3098893119 SAILOR JUPITER is my fave Senshi! What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 2552997083  What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 1333987389  

If there is will, there is a way, there is want to make the world a better place.

Former names: Mike D boy and Solipsi Rai. The Galaxy Cauldron (2011-19), gone but not forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal

Jess-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime21st June 2018, 4:36 pm

Jeopardy

What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Cdbtqb10What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 AngelicsakuraWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 0tz8bk10

What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 4wkftq10What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Q5lumd10What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Kmhtvf10What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Zyt4kz10What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 A6qlyk10
Back to top Go down
Sailor Makoto
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Makoto

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime22nd June 2018, 4:11 pm

Dr. Phil , made famous by Oprah Winfrey when she had her show 2 decades ago.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime22nd June 2018, 5:38 pm

X-Men (the 90s cartoon). I started watching it last night and man, I completely understand why people love it to this day, despite the iffy animation and somewhat over the top acting. It sucks you in hardcore.

Sig is MIA until I get the time to sit down and mess around with stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime22nd June 2018, 7:50 pm

The Handmaiden's Tale.  I'm still on the fence of whether I like it or not.  Part of me understands it overall, other part is like "hhm.."

What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 K89MdvnWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 4J5ytssWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 KopjJoBWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 UTIUAQIWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 KqkXDgjWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 FcDm0bqWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Cwfr89c
______
What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 4OZ9rNmWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 SzQIynwWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 7rVBcAcWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 XqVMbkWWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 NzTsy3RWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Yt6hPTL
Back to top Go down
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime23rd June 2018, 3:29 pm

Project Runway

Back to top Go down
Moon Princess
Star Seed

Moon Princess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime20th April 2019, 2:16 am

PLL: The Perfectionists 1x05
Back to top Go down
Sailor Arkas
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Arkas

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime20th April 2019, 8:30 am

Game of Thrones

Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime20th April 2019, 1:44 pm

Bobs burgers!

Back to top Go down
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal

Jess-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime20th April 2019, 1:53 pm

Magnum P.I. (Original series!)

Back to top Go down
chrissifniotis
Lotus Crystal

chrissifniotis

Lotus Crystal

Title : Elite Senshi

PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime22nd April 2019, 11:59 pm

Gruen. :3 Please look it up, it's funny and very informative. xD

What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Kiz7JKM
What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 0UResDWWhat was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 3KoSdd7
the Moon|Thunder|Death|War|the Sea|the Sky|Time|Luck|the Earth|Love|the Underworld|Discord|Agriculture|the Birdman|Fertility
Thank you to Sailor Mercury for the pixel arts. More to come....
Back to top Go down
http://droid24747.deviantart.com/
Moon Princess
Star Seed

Moon Princess

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime23rd April 2019, 12:50 am

Currently watching season 8 of Game of Thrones
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime23rd April 2019, 1:38 am

roccos modern life

Back to top Go down
rabidcaribou
Star Seed

rabidcaribou

Star Seed

Title : Erika

PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime25th May 2019, 9:57 pm

Colony. I love just about anything dystopian or apocalyptic. Just discovered this show on Netflix and was really bummed to find out it was canceled after season 3. What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 2869872805

What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Gu8r1i11 What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 Pcdrdu11 What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 1g6yla11
Back to top Go down
http://moonlit-butterflies.net
RutleJake
Lotus Crystal

RutleJake

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime26th May 2019, 5:52 pm

M*A*S*H 

After that, a movie, Colombo Cries Wolf  (A special of an old detective series, “Colombo”) came on.

“Go Bananas!”
Back to top Go down
http://jacobchu.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS0LJZN3ouyvCZFAG_FxwEw
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was the last TV Show you've seen?   What was the last TV Show you've seen? - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was the last TV Show you've seen?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Star Garden :: Media Lounge-