The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime16th November 2014, 7:56 pm

As Andromeda chained the doors shut, Sailor Ganymede heard the roaring of another dragon. She turned around just as Enyalius and Achelois ran in. The doors were then sealed, leaving them in complete darkness. The only bits of light were from the three fairies inspecting the chains, but even they were dim. Pluto tried to light a torch, but it immediately died out. So it seemed like they had to just make do with the fairy lights the group had. In that brief moment, she noticed the large statues leaning against the side walls of the rooms., and tow other objects farther ahead. 

"Well, once we've barred the doors, should we try going down the hallway?" Ganymede asked. "I don't think there's anything we need to worry about fighting in here..."
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime16th November 2014, 8:21 pm

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 QmAPX31_zpsa1ce04e9

Once they barred the castle doors, Soul was glad that they had been able to get passed the dragons. She really didn't feel like fighting them again. Glancing around she looked at the room they were in. It reminded her of the stone castles she studied in her medieval history classes, complete with the armour statues.

Never having seen a complete piece of armour such as the ones in this hall, she wandered over to check one out (D15). It was in amazing condition. She raised her hand to run it along the arm of the statue, wanting to see it real or not.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime16th November 2014, 10:02 pm

Shadow took a tentative sniff of the air, wishing to ascertain the scent of the enemy's territory. From this point onward, they were in uncharted territory; a careless step would certainly bring more trouble on their heads.

He studied the four suits of armor from where he stood in the room, trusting in his nocturnal vision to make out more significant details about the objects. If it were Jasper who were in charge of making a booby-trapped suit of armor, he would have designed it in such a way that it would lull the onlookers into believing they were harmless. Aside of the overt approach of animating such objects, the suits could also serve as a cover for a more subtle hazard.

"I haven't seen anything move yet, but I would suggest that you not interact with the decorations."
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime16th November 2014, 10:52 pm

Dragons.

Something about dragons was making Sailor Leviathan feel ill. They weren't like the dragons of her home world, who would never dare attack their princess. It was something about their aggression that made Leviathan experience an emotion of her past life she truly didn't understand. It was something the others couldn't get across to her.

There would always be the fear of those who would wish to hurt her.

Having made it inside with the others, the senshi sighed in relief. She had to be grateful that Enyalius knew what she was doing with the dragons. As much as she practiced "Leviathan's Wrath" on her home planet, it wasn't nearly enough to take down of those things.

Hearing of benches, the senshi of illusion walked straight toward one.

"I've got to sit down," she said wearily. "I feel faint."

Sailor Leviathan didn't know it herself, but this place was bringing back ugly memories to her subconscious. Before Chaos fell to the power of the original Sailor Moon, Leviathan's Sailor Crystal spent many years subdued by that terrible force of evil.

"What do fairies have to do with human sized armor anyway?" she asked as she went to sit down. "Doesn't make any sense."

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 H64bUab[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 Uw13kz2[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 4boFGce
[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 E92foQg [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 VjAIR46
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime16th November 2014, 11:03 pm

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 5531w1

Once the doors were secured, finally Andromeda turned to look at what was behind her. When the torches were briefly lit, she saw the room, which looked mostly empty except for some decoration. The fact that the lights had mysteriously died again almost immediately after certainly didn’t make her feel better. The fairies were providing light, but not much. As everyone slowly explored the room, she stood still, somehow afraid of taking too many steps away from the door.

Everything was still. Too still. She half expected to be fighting monsters already, but the fact that no one (that she could see anyway) was here disturbed her. It smelled like a trap. Could Chaos had abandoned the castle already? Not likely, right?

She decided to wait for further instructions, not moving far from where she was already standing.

Quote :
Andromeda moves to B21

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 4ttFPcD[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 E2wqfIi [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 Mercurysig [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 Ft6DXry[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 Wedding1
[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 YgSg9XS [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 J9FkIOw [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 E92foQg [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 GGOnOmH [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 T6HQwOw [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 ZMIrfsf [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 4JvDpxl [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 EfXLP8m 
[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17th November 2014, 6:25 am

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 ToNAU35
Seeing Sailor Pluto's torches extinguished so quickly made Sailor Moon feel a quiver of greater unease. There was certainly something out there, something watching and manipulating their environment. How else could the light have gone out so fast?

She was torn between her desire to rush forward, towards the doorway that loomed in the distance, and to stay with the group. She trusted Shadow's recommendation that they not interact with the decor, although it was certainly appealing. This felt like a trap. Probably because it was one, not even thinly veiled.

Movement wrote:
Moon remains in A19, beside Saturn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17th November 2014, 9:30 am

Pluto felt frustrated as she watched the torches burn for a few heartbeats, then go out, as if giant fingertips had clamped over them. She cursed mildly and tried lighting them a few more times before she simply gave up. She took the torches back and put them in her dimensional pocket. She touched the chains covering the door now for a moment to reassure herself they would be enough, then slowly moved forward a few steps(E23). She wasn't really sure where to go now, though it seemed there were 3 doorway options ahead of them. She looked at the two ahead, tilting an eyebrow slightly. She turned towards Enyalius. “What do you think? Head straight...maybe for the center of the castle if possible?”

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 Puusprites[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 Crystalsetsuna[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 JXGZvEk[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 Princessserenity_zpsea3c645f
Signature by Sailor Mercury
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17th November 2014, 9:41 am

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 Achelo10
As the door closed behind them and Andromeda finished binding the door, Achelois straightened herself and looked around the room.  With the door closed there was not enough light to make out very much in the room.  She looked to her staff but decided that the amount of energy it would take to make it a viable light source was not worth it.  She listened to the rest of the group as they shuffled and spoke to each other. 

She could hear Pluto rummaging around and pulling out items from her pocket.  A few moments later she had lit a torch but the light lasted only a few seconds.  With that quick flash of light she glanced around the room but couldn't tell very much.  There statues located around the room, some benches near the entrance and it looked like the doors were on the other side of the room.  She stood off to the side of the entrance so as to not be in the way of anyone as people moved around in the dark. I guess we need to solve the problem of light before heading out.  The fairies flitted around the room but their light only stretched a few inches.  She sighed as she spoke, "There are these mushrooms on Achelois that are luminescent and provide light in the dark.  If only we had something that glowed like that. It's not by fire or electrical so it wouldn't go out." She shrugged to herself, probably would be a good idea to keep things like that in my pocket...

Position:

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 Anaitlovesall3
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17th November 2014, 1:46 pm

Lillyena, now standing on the bench beside where Sailor Saturn stood, replied quietly to Leviathan, "We didn't make the castle -- this is our first time inside. It's a relic from ages ago, before the calamity." She considered, remembering the image of the giant shiny metal thing, "By the looks of things, they were probably around your human height."

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 Enyali12
Enyalius blinked her eyes repeatedly, still seeing the after image burning from the sudden light and following darkness of Pluto's torches. There seemed to be a little tiff amongst the fairies that was handled quickly, remarks about not touching anything - good advice, considering where they were and how old many of these artifacts had to be - and a few other comments. Enyalius took the time to focus on that afterimage; she had seen suits of armor, three doorways, a hall with something over the floor, and a pair of benches... "I think first," she replied to Pluto's query, her manner slightly deadpan, "we should finish blocking the doors." Slowly, her arm in front of her, she crept forward through the darkness towards where she had seen the two benches near Sailors Saturn and Moon; by the sound of things, Leviathan might be sitting on one, but judging by her looks Enyalius figured she'd be able to drag the bench into place whether Leviathan got off or not.  If the girl felt faint, she did not want her moving around yet, regardless. "It's not that I don't trust the chains, I would just prefer the loudest alarm we can manage if something manages to get in."

Quote :
Enyalius moves to B23, then B21

"Next," she ventured, meaning to reinforce the calls for light -- she paused, her hand finding a warm body, and excused herself, "Sorry about that, Andromeda," she apologized, moving around her fellow warrior,  "If anybody has any possible light source, now would be a great time to try it. If we have to rely on bright flashes of light we can make due, but anything that glows steadily would be preferable."

Quote :
Enyalius moves to B20, 19, 18

Finally Enyalius's outstretched hand found something solid; with a little probing, she identified it as the bench. With a quick reposition, she grabbed the bench firmly, tensed her leg muscles and dragged it, and Leviathan, backwards towards the door.

Quote :
Enyalius starts to pull the bench backwards, towards B20

DM wrote:
Enyalius's Movements!

Okay, so see where those little breaks were? Enyalius's player (hahahha) originally wanted Enyalius to move straight to B18 to grab the bench, but I made her choose a path. Once she chose a path (B23-20) I stopped her when/if she ran into an obstacle (Andromeda) and she had to react before continuing forward towards her goal. 

Now that she's reached her goal and started on another action, she ended her post as others might want to react to what she just did. =)  I'm thinking of doing some sort of maximum positional change (like 10 squares) before automatically having to end your post to let others react; what do you guys think? reply here or in the ooc thread/directly to me ^^

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 ThMyae[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 4jsq88
[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 EryTeT
[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 UNUQgL
[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 Qq4GRc

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 WYxcDX[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 VfipPu[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 QcYyas[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 RCRME8[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 MwKWL7[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 WbL1DG[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 2tcOIq[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 JbCUuo[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 V4DbwT[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 YtpCB5[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 Mmp9t9[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 Dx2prT
[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 MWQFX2
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17th November 2014, 2:33 pm

When Enyalius mentioned a possible light source, Sailor Moon shuffled her feet, wishing she had one.

And then her eyes widened and her mouth formed a silent "o." If it hadn't been so dark, everyone could have witnessed the embarrassed expression that crossed her face.

Then again, she didn't know if it would work.

Well, it was worth a try, right? Maybe in the dark, no one would notice if she failed in the attempt.

"Abracadabra POOF!" She tried to keep her voice down, but she knew that Saturn could definitely hear her, and probably anyone else within a few feet of her. "Turn into... a lantern!"

She pictured one of those camping-type lanterns, but hopefully lit with a magical bulb instead of a flame apt to be blown out. Something that could cast a large enough light to help them all see. Hopefully. She really, really wanted it to work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17th November 2014, 2:40 pm

DM wrote:
Luna P is summoned, and before it could short out in Zenar's technologically-unfriendly atmosphere, the transformation was complete and it had transformed into a camping lantern!

which then shorted out in Zenar's technologically unfriendly atmosphere.

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 ThMyae[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 4jsq88

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 WYxcDX[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 VfipPu[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 QcYyas[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 RCRME8[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 MwKWL7[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 WbL1DG[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 2tcOIq[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 JbCUuo[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 V4DbwT[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 YtpCB5[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 Mmp9t9[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 Dx2prT
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17th November 2014, 2:55 pm

Uncomfortable having to walk around in the darkness in an unknown area, Sailor Ganymede was glad to use Enyalius' light request to try her own idea. She unsheathed her axe and took a few steps closer to the group. Shadow needed light the least, so it made no sense standing closer to him.

"Hold on, I think I've got something..." She held the axe up over her head and activated it with a low hum of green electricity, making the blade large to emit the most light possible. "Does this work?"

Movement wrote:
Ganymede moved 4 squares left and down 1 square  to  C18.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17th November 2014, 3:02 pm

DM wrote:
Half of the room - from rows A- J across through columns 16-25 is illuminated with the sharp green glow from Ganymede's axe.

The metallic suits of armor gleam in the light.

Ganymede expended energy through her axe.

Ganymede uses 1 MP. Ganymede will continue to expend 1 MP as time goes on until she "extinguishes" her axe.

Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17th November 2014, 3:38 pm

What manner of device was interfering with their ability to gain light? First, Pluto's attempts at lighting kerosene torches was foiled. Sailor Moon also called upon some unfamiliar magic in an effort to assist the senshi troupe, but her lantern refused to function in the stifling Zenar magnetosphere.

This was a question that Shadow wanted to answer, but he had to first find and ensure a safe path out of the foyer. When Sailor Soul approached the first statue, he chose to follow her without commenting on the distraction; he could not afford to lose sight of his very important task.

ooc:

Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17th November 2014, 4:31 pm

Sailor Moon pouted in the dark at her recent failure. Darn.

First attempt, Luna P. Not successful. What else did she have? Lots of feathers, none of those glowed. Pink Moon Crystal could glow, but she knew she'd need to conserve her energy to use it to heal the fairies. The Submarine Mirror reflected, but there wasn't enough of a light source to make a mirror useful. She pondered the abilities of her sceptre. Nope. Eternal Tiare, useless. (Poor, poor wand. It wasn't useless, this was just a moment of harsh judgment.) She felt like she was doing the magical girl equivalent of emptying out her pockets.

Oh.

Wait, wait, maybe there was still something.

The pink-haired soldier's tenacity was not about to let her give up so easily. Although another failed attempt would definitely be embarrassing.

"Twinkle Yell!"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17th November 2014, 4:40 pm

DM wrote:

Sailor Moon uses Twinkle Yell! [2MP]
The Crystal Clarion appears in Sailor Moon's hands and glows brightly, illuminating the room!
Its magic uses Sailor Moon's hopeful need in an attempt to reach Helios, and will continue to shine until her hope runs out!

*The Crystal Clarion will continue to shine until Sailor Moon loses faith, is injured, or wishes it to darken. If the bell goes dark, she must use her ability again with just as much hope and as strong a need. 

This ability is tied to her hope as opposed to her magic, and will not drain MP expect for in the initial summoning.

The room around them is illuminated completely, and the light trails faintly down the exposed hallway and alights on the three closed doors leading out of the room.

Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17th November 2014, 4:46 pm

As the Crystal Carillon appeared, brightly glowing, Sailor Moon leaped into the air with an excited squeal!

"Yes! Yes, yes, yes, YES!" she giggled, cheering. And then she halted, realizing that the room was now illuminated AND EVERYONE COULD SEE HER MAKING A FOOL OF HERSELF.

The sailor soldier in pink coughed, blushing brightly, and made an unsuccessful attempt to regain her lost composure, pretending that she had not been bouncing up and down like a child on Christmas morning.

"Um, I mean, shall we proceed?"

Ugh, great save there, Chibi Usa. NOT.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17th November 2014, 4:55 pm

She raised an eyebrow at Enyalius' response and smiled, her voice taking on a mildly teasing tone. “And I suppose the clanking of hundreds of chains breaking and falling together isn't loud enough? Perhaps you need your ears checked when we return.” She chuckled quietly. She heard the scraping sounds as the bench was slid over the floor. She saw a brief flash of light and turned, seeing that it was Small Lady and Luna P. She smiled a little sadly. Hadn't the girl listened when they said nothing technological could be used? But perhaps she was simply used to thinking of Luna P as magical entirely.

Then Ganymede tried her technique, using her glowing axe. It certainly seemed to be working, and she blinked a little at the new light. Then Small Lady had cried out Twinkle Yell, and Pluto felt fairly blinded by the new bright glow. She blinked rapidly as she tried to will her eyes to adjust quickly. “Good job! Ganymede, your efforts are appreciated...but it seems they are not needed now. Conserve your strength, please.” She took a moment to glance around, surprised that everything was lit up now. The room no longer seemed so oppressive and condemning. She headed a few more steps forward(G23), intent on observing the room better. She glanced up towards the ceiling as well.

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 Puusprites[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 Crystalsetsuna[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 JXGZvEk[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 Princessserenity_zpsea3c645f
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17th November 2014, 9:26 pm

Though all this Saturn stayed close to Moon. She hated that she froze suddenly and she couldn't be sure why. She turned when Moon called Luna P, and she smiled at her friend when it failed. She never would have though to use the Crystal Carillon as a light source, but that was a stroke of genius in Saturn's eyes.

"Way to go." She smiled at her friend. "Good thinking." She looked around the room. Wow this place was a mess. She wasn't sure where to move, so she stayed close to Moon, and the light. The solider of silence didn't really care for the dark. She wanted to take Moon's hand, but at the same time she didn't want to let the others perceive her or Moon as weak. Taking a deep breath, she kept her glaive at the ready.

"Maybe if we move across the room we might find some stairs?" She wasn't sure how this castle was laid out but she would guess that the fairy queen and princess were at the top or near it. So they better start climbing.
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17th November 2014, 9:50 pm

Sailor Leviathan watched in brief wonder as Sailor Moon used some kind of strange device to get the room to light up for a brief moment. As her eyes adjusted to the scenary around her, she briefly became melancholy, realizing that her illusions could never provide light like that. Fortunately, Sailor Ganymede was there to pick up the slack.

"Does your axe have different powers when you change your gender?" Leviathan asked. Her tone might have made her seem rude, but she was geninuely curiously.

She looked to Enyalius with a rather smug look on her face. She hadn't expected the warrior to up and move the bench with her on it. It was rather funny.

Peering ahead at now the adorable Sailor Moon's further lighting of the place, she noticed the three doors ahead.

"Shall we go then?" she asked as she paced forward rather bluntly.

Leviathan paces to F20 and points to the center door.

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 H64bUab[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 Uw13kz2[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 4boFGce
[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 E92foQg [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 VjAIR46
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17th November 2014, 10:02 pm

Sailor Ganymede had to shield her eyes for a few seconds to not be blinded by Sailor Moon's Crystal Carillon, but she quickly adjusted. And just in time to see the smaller senshi's victory celebration. Ganymede smiled and turned off her axe. She hadn't expected their proper princess to act that way, but it was kind of cute. She had a feeling Sailor Moon wouldn't appreciate that comment right now though.

"On your orders," Ganymede said to her teasingly, before looking around the fully visible room. It was huge and decorated with suits of armor and nice carpets. She looked over at the bench when leviathan spoke.

"No, it always could light up. It's made of energy," she answered.

There were three ways the group could go from here. "Hm, that one door at the back might lead somewhere important. Most castles keep the important things in the center." she said, agreeing with Leviathan.

Movement wrote:
Ganymede moves from C18 directly up to F18.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime17th November 2014, 11:08 pm

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 5531w1

Andromeda moved slightly as Enyalius put the bench in front of the doors, wondering why no one else had spotted it when she’d asked if there were any furniture around earlier. Leviathan was, of course, sitting on it. She agreed that the more barrier the better—she was confident in the chains, but it wasn’t as if more could hurt. It was just sensible.

Nearby, Sailor Moon seemed to be trying something. First a lantern appeared, which then unfortunately died again. Then something else glowed in the room—Ganymede’s axe. And then another shout from Moon. This time it created a bright light that filled the entire area. Andromeda had to blink to the sudden brightness, her eyes readjusting. When Sailor Moon actually jumped in victory, she nearly got a heart attack, but she couldn’t help the wide smile forming on her lips. Who knew the princess was so adorable? She seemed embarrassed by her outburst, but Andromeda actually found it endearing. She’d rather see a princess who was open with her emotions and whom she could easily relate to than one who tried to maintain their graceful image at all times.

She took two steps forward and surveyed the room.

Quote :
Andromeda moves two squares up to D21

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 4ttFPcD[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 E2wqfIi [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 Mercurysig [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 Ft6DXry[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 Wedding1
[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 YgSg9XS [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 J9FkIOw [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 E92foQg [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 GGOnOmH [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 T6HQwOw [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 ZMIrfsf [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 4JvDpxl [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 EfXLP8m 
[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime18th November 2014, 7:15 am

Pluto looked at the doorways carefully. Only one was lined with carpets. She decided that would possibly not be the right hallway, since usually rooms in castles were decorated for viewing pleasure and little else. Or perhaps it would lead to rooms for staying, and she voiced this opinion to the others. After a moments thought, she turned and gestured to Lady gently. “Come here. I want to see if you can cast more light down these hallways. Perhaps if we get a better idea of what type of hallway they are, we can better judge which way to go. It seems we are divided.” She smiled softly at Saturn's suggestion to find stairs.

Did she think the missing fairy royalty were locking in a tower? Was she remembering the fairy tales she used to read to her in bed? Her eyes grew hazy for a moment as she viewed the old memories once more. She smiled more, and her eyes came back into focus as she returned herself to the now. Reminiscing could come later, once they achieved their mission.

Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime18th November 2014, 7:24 am

Sailor Moon glanced up when he heard Sailor Pluto's call. Holding the Crystal Carillon alongside her, where the light still glowed steadily, faintly tinting the room with pale pink, she moved forward to approach the other woman.

Movement wrote:
Waiting on feedback regarding Young Lady moving towards G22, beside Pluto. Wink
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime18th November 2014, 8:21 am

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 QmAPX31_zpsa1ce04e9

Soul looked over as Ganymede light up her axe and managed to light part of the room up. Hmm, that was a pretty good attempt. The blonde wondered if she'd be able to sustain some soul blast to help.

"I wonder who brought these here," she murmured to Shadow knowing he had followed her. They resembled the ones on earth so much it was uncanny.

She looked over and watched as Sailor Moon summoned Luna P in an attempt to get the room light. When that failed, she tried another method which ended up succeeding. She smiled when Sailor Moon got excited then tried to calm herself down. She was so much like her mother, and the blonde senshi couldn't help but smile at the thought.

Soul's movement:

Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime18th November 2014, 9:33 am

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 Achelo10
With everyone moving around and testing out different areas of the room, Achelois decided to stay where she was.  She listened to the conversations going on around her but felt no need to interject anywhere.  She kept her senses on alert, waiting, in case their party was disrupted.  Her eyes had somewhat adjusted to the dark when a light source tried and failed.  She blinked several times trying to readjust when another light source began to glow.  It looked like Ganymede's axe w's being used to light up part of the room.  Then Sailor Moon lit up the whole room using one of her abilities.  She couldn't stop the smile that spread across her face as she watched the young senshi celebrate before realizing that the others could see her.  Even small things should be celebrated, though figuring out a light source was no small thing...

She looked around at the room now cast in a pink light; there didn't seem to be much to it.  She looked down to the end of the room and saw three doors.  How to tell which one to go to?  She heard Pluto mention something about lighting up the hallways.  Either way they had to go in that general direction.  She decided to move forward a few steps.

Position:

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 Anaitlovesall3
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime18th November 2014, 3:02 pm

Quote :
Movement:

The map has been updated with new positions! ^^ I appreciate everyone who was very specific in the ways they move! (two spaces up, one left, etc).

If you'll notice, on the map there is now a movement restriction (so people are not left behind, stride blindly forward without other characters having time to comment, etc.)
[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 Enyali12
Enyaluis's brow quirked in response to Leviathan's smug look, now illuminated by various lightsources, and her previous notion that Leviathan might have actually needed a rest quickly melted away. Either way, she continued pulling, even as Leviathan jumped off, and placed the bench right in front of the door. Task completed, she moved to stand near Pluto, though her eyes were immediately drawn to the doors on either side of them. 
Quote :
Enyalius moves forward from B24-G24

The castle was quiet, beyond their conversation... her skin started to crawl; what Chaotic presence left their homes defended only from without? The place should have been lousy with obstacles...

Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime18th November 2014, 3:50 pm

Sailor Moon easily crossed the room to reach Sailor Pluto's side, leaning forward and holding out her glowing Carillon to try and get a better glimpse of what lay beyond the doorway. She peered forward, wondering what might be down that corridor.

Movement wrote:
She moved diagonally from A19 to D22 through B20 and C21, then straight forward to G22.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime18th November 2014, 4:51 pm

Saturn's eyes adjusted to the light and she took in their surroundings. This didn't seem to great. She moved to stand beside Leviathan, all the time keeping her glaive at the ready, she would not fail. She watched as Moon moved further into the castle. There was something in Saturn that screamed to turn and run away from this place, leave it to rot in the chaotic mess it's become. But that wasn't really her, was it? No that was child pleading, she wasn't going to give in. 

"Be careful." She said to Moon. "You don't know what's waiting beyond the light." 

Satrurn's movements:

Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime18th November 2014, 8:35 pm

Shadow briefly scowled, slipping past the armor which Amina was examining to further investigate the left hand door. He looked at the sections of wall on either side of the door, behind the suits of armor. Lastly, his attention then turned to the upper left suit to check it for traps.

"I wonder if we're being herded into one location."

OOC:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar   [Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Roleplay Event] Return to Zenar

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Hall of Fame-