The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Mercurial Romance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

[Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th August 2015, 8:14 am

[Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 Mercur10

Mercury hesitated, and then followed Kunzite out the lab and down the hall. She couldn't just return to work after seeing Zoisite like that, she'd be far too distracted thinking about his well-being.

"Is he...going to be alright?" She asked, trying not to sound too afraid. "Is there anything I can do to help?" Surely some part of her medical knowledge would be useful here...
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th August 2015, 8:38 am

[Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 14iphzd_zpsb836f208

"He'll be fine, Endymion's waiting for us," Kunzite said, shifting Zoisite in his arms so he was in a more comfortable position. 

[Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 7jD7uUE_zps6yrqardl

When Kunzite had gone to fetch Zoisite, Endymion had gone straight to the blondes room in order to meet them there. Memories of helping the younger man passed through his head, as he paced the room waiting. What had triggered this severe of a migraine this time? Would he be able to help? He hated seeing any of his men in pain, and had always tried his best to relieve it when he could. 

"Put him on the bed," he instructed when Kunzite arrived, closely followed by Ami. He nodded to her, but went straight to work. He was suddenly glad he had had the foresight to pull down the blankets on Zoisite's bed, so they could cover him up lately to help combat the chills he knew were coming. 

Sitting beside him, Enydmion gently placed his hands on the blondes face, framing it gently. He fingers automatically went to several points along his temple and forehead, ignoring the pained sounds Zoisite made at the contact. Closing his eyes, he concentrated, trying to locate the worse of the tension knots. He quickly worked to relieve them, allowing Zoisite's migraine to recede slightly. Past experience told him that this migraine would persist for several hours, and he mentally settled himself in for the long haul, determined not to leave the Shittennou's side until the worst had passed. 

"What triggered it this time?" he asked softly. Whatever had caused it, was leaving quite a mark, as he'd never seen Zoisite this bad before.

Last edited by Addelyn on 10th August 2015, 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th August 2015, 8:55 am

Mercury watched as Endymion took care of Zoisite, taking note of the methods he was using. Was it the King's healing abilities or simple pressure points he was hitting? It could be a combination of the two. Kunzite had said that he would be alright, so she had calmed herself enough to at least sit down instead of trying to pace around. At Endymion's question, some of the worry came back.

"I....I have no idea. He seemed fine when I left the room, but he was on the floor when I came back in." She didn't remember anything happening before that either that could have triggered something. Things had been rather peaceful between them for a long while, so she was completely surprised. "I'm not sure what happened..." Mercury looked down at the floor, biting her lip.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th August 2015, 2:20 pm

[Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 7jD7uUE_zps6yrqardl

"Has anything like this happened before? Have you noticed an increase in migraines from him?" Most of his attention was focused on the man laying on the bed. It was difficult to convince his muscles to relax, but it was slowly working. He could see the edges of pain on Zoisite's face begin to lessen. 

Though there was something interesting about this migraine, it was different from the other ones. Instead of being tension based or from too much stress as was normal for the blonde. Normally that tension would rest in his shoulders and upper back, yet Enydmion could sense tension in his neck and base of his skull.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th August 2015, 8:47 pm

"Well...when we first started working together on the computer system, he had migraines, but it's been at least a few months since then." Mercury still felt guilty about their earlier moments together, but she thought they had made some progress after the computer explosion. Had she done something to him without realizing it? The thought of accidentally hurting him put a knot in her stomach.

He'd have told her if something had happened, right?
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime11th August 2015, 10:53 am

As King Endymion worked, leaned against the wall, arms crossed as he watched the tension begin to slowly leave Zoisite's fame. Whatever had caused this migraine was bad. He listened attentively as Mercury recounted the last time she had seen him get migraines like this. 

So Zoisite had migraines like this before, when he stared to work with Mercury? Thinking back to his own interactions with Minako. Being with her again had caused memories he thought to be lost to him to resurface. On days that many would return, he would have a pounding headache. With Zoisite's penchant for migraines...it may just be possible...were the returning memories the culprit? But what had triggered any memories today? Mercury had said she had returned into the room to find Zoisite on the floor. In his own experience and with the few times he'd talk to Nephrite about it, the memories required a trigger, someone mentioning something or seeing an object, or a scent to be remembered. 

"Your...artificial companion," he said, unsure of the appropriate words to use, but not wanting to offend her. "Is he capable of speech in this form?"
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12th August 2015, 7:30 pm

"Hermes? Yes, he can speak..." Mercury said, before pausing to think. "Do...do you think he might have triggered it?" Hermes did recall bits of the Silver Millennium based on what Daisuke had told her, but he and Zoisite didn't speak much. She had gotten the feeling that they weren't really friends, despite her wanting them to be. So why would they be talking about the past while she was gone?
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th August 2015, 6:37 pm

With Mercury's word only confirming his suspicion, he waited, biding his time. He knew if he left that moment, she would only follow him, and he wanted to have a little chat with her robot. Making himself more comfortable against his spot on the wall, he waited. When he gauged that about half an hour had passed, he excused himself, saying that he had some duties he needed to attend to. 

Entering Ami's lab, he noticed that the robot hadn't moved from the spot Kunzite had seen him last. Interesting, could he speak but not move like this?

"I'm not a man to beat around the bush, so you'll have to forgive me for cutting straight to the chase," Kunzite said, walking around so he was directly in front of the creature. "What did you do to Zoisite?"
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th August 2015, 11:14 pm

Mercury was too focused on King Endymion and Zoisite to make note of Kunzite's departure, leaving him free to do as he pleased. 

Hermes had stayed in the lab, thinking about Zoisite's reaction as he waited for Mercury to eventually return. He didn't have a sense of impatience, so standing and waiting was not a tiring task for him. It seemed that simply mentioning the fall of the Silver Millennium had caused the Earth general great pain. He'd file that response away for a later time.

Seeing the white haired man, Kunzite, enter was less expected, and Hermes watched him with rapt attention.

"I recollected the far past with him," Hermes answered. He was not built for lying, so he didn't bother attempting to avoid the topic. "Is there an issue?"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th August 2015, 9:58 am

"I see," Kunzite said, standing directly in front of Hermes. "And what part of the past did you specifically recollect with him?"
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 12:18 pm

"We spoke about the fall of the Silver Millennium," Hermes said. He could already sense the rising emotions in Kunzite, and wondered if them man would try to get revenge for his comrade. But why get so upset over what was the truth?
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime6th September 2015, 9:55 am

"It was more than that," Kunzite said, eyes narrowing. "Tell me exactly what you said to him, word for word." His tone was forceful, demanding and left no room for argument. No one messed with his men; he would not stand for it.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th September 2015, 1:25 am

"....As you wish," Hermes said. Kunzite could here a few clicks as gears shifted within him, and then an audio recording started to play.

"What is your purpose here? What role do you serve in this palace?"

"My role is that of King Endymion's General. I am currently assigned to work on a new computer protection system for the Palace with Sailor Mercury. She's asked me to assist her in working with you as I have skills and knowledge that are useful to her. Now if you have no further questions, I have work to do." 

"You did not seem very close in the past. Not until the very end."

The recording ended. "That was the entire conversation."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th September 2015, 11:02 am

"What business is it of yours what they were in the past?" How much did this creature remember from the past? He knew Zoisite had been struggling to come to terms with what he had done while under Metalia's control...but not to this extent. Speaking to the King would be a good idea to try and find a solution to help Zoisite long term...maybe even involving Mercury depending on the nature of their current relationship.

He could feel his anger bubbling close to the surface. How dare this creature interfere with things he had no right to. He could feel his hands begin to tingle, quickly morphing into an almost burning sensation. As if guided by instinct, he held his right hand out towards Daisuke as an energy beam hurtled straight towards him.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th September 2015, 5:36 pm

"I am simply paying attention to Lady Mercury's welfare. She trusted him in the past, yet it was not long after that she and many others died," Hermes said. Did it not make sense to be wary of someone who's been dangerous before? He picked up on Kunzite's energy levels rising with his anger, and then watched as the general fired a beam at him. 

Hermes crossed his arms, and the thick ice surrounding his machine parts protect him from being seriously injured, but his arms and chest plates were cracked from the pressure.

"It seems that you have regained your abilities..." Hermes turned to examine his cracked arm, assessing the damage. He felt as if he should retaliate, but Sailor Mercury did not design him for that purpose, and he did not like to go against her wishes.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th October 2015, 6:36 pm

Lips pressed into a tight line, Kunzite schooled his expression into a neutral mask, that that wouldn't give any hint to what he was feeling. 

His powers were back. The thought continued to race through his head. Why now, of all times? Pushing the thought away, he easily turned on his heel, striding out of Sailor Mercury's private laboratory. He needed to get his thoughts in order before he confronted the senshi.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime6th October 2015, 11:36 am

Hermes watched Kunzite depart in silence, still curious about his actions. Hermes had learned that the Shitnenou had been cleaned of the dark influence that tainted them in the past, but did that truly forgive them of their prior mistakes?

Mercury looked up from her worried monitoring of Zoisite as Kunzite reentered the room, his face unreadable.

"You're back already?" she asked. Didn't he say he had things to accomplish, or had he finished them faster in an attempt to return to Zoisite's side sooner?
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime6th October 2015, 11:38 am

Studying the woman in front of him, he made sure to keep his face unreadable. 

"I am," he replied simply. "I do have something to discuss with you however. If you would be so kind as to join me in the hall?" He turned, not waiting to see her answer, knowing that he had peaked her curiosity enough for her to follow him. He'd rather have this discussion away from the King so the man wouldn't worry. He had enough things on his plate with Zoisite at the moment.

"Your artificial intelligence, what do you know of it?"
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime6th October 2015, 4:50 pm

Confused about what Kunzite could want, Mercury followed him out of the room. His first question threw her off even more. What did Hermes have to do with this?

"I'm not sure what you mean, but... he was created in the Silver Millennium by myself, as one of my earliest projects. His design was intended to be for a soldier droid, but I made a mistake during the process and it was impossible to get him to follow that protocol. I ended up using him as an assistant for my personal studies, as well as a companion. All of his weaponry were removed, as they were useless to him."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th October 2015, 6:01 am

He turned the information around in his mind. While Daisuke was most likely physically stronger than they were, it would seem that he wouldn't pose a physical threat. With his memories of the Silver Millennium, coupled with the guilt they all felt...he was perfect to be able to inflict psychological wounds on them, especially Zoisite. 

"What would you say the chances of our powers coming back? It would seem Zoisite's has returned," he asked, seemingly off topic. He would get back to his original point, as soon as he found out what their chances were.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime7th October 2015, 7:49 am

"Your powers? Hm..." Mercury thought about the possibility. Considering Zoisite's circumstances... "If your abilities work in a similar way to King Endymion's, Id say that you have a high chance of regaining them. His own triggered from having a strong need for him, and Zoisite's also came spontaneously. But..I don't think I can give you a time estimate as to when they will appear again."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th October 2015, 4:05 am

"I went to talk to Daisuke," he admitted, "I had a suspicion that he would have information as to what triggered Zoisite's flashback. In the process, my powers....returned."
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime8th October 2015, 10:04 pm

"Wait, he knew what caused Zoisite to end up like this?" Mercury asked. She hadn't expected Kunzite to go ask Daisuke. Why hadn't he told her when he left? Did he think she would have refused him? But at the moment, Zoisite was more important than whatever lack of trust Kunzite had with her. "What did he say?"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th October 2015, 7:31 am

"It seems that he harshly reminded Zoisite that him being in your life during the Silver Millennium lead to your demise. Knowing Zoisite, he harbours much guilt and the reminder may have forced memories that had not yet surfaced to the forefront of his mind," Kunzite explained, giving her a likely theory as to what happened.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th October 2015, 10:56 am

"W-what?!" Why would Daisuke bring that up? She didn't hold any resentment towards Zoisite about what happened during the fall. The past was in the past and there wasn't the threat of Metallia to worry about now. She knew Zoisite would not have betrayed his planet and herself....and everyone else, if there wasn't a logical cause for it. There was only so much he could do in the face of something strong enough to give Queen Serenity pause.

"So that's why he's like this..." Her shock turned to sadness, and she looked at the floor. She was always hurting him, it seemed. But maybe she could fix this mess. Looking up again, Mercury was determined to right what went wrong. "I'll talk to Hermes. Kunzite, could you...tell me whenever Zoisite wakes up?"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12th October 2015, 6:55 pm

"Mercury," he said as she moved by him. "He harbours a lot of guilt about his actions while under the control of the Dark Kingdom. He knows intellectually...we all know intellectually, that what happened was beyond our control and that none of you place blame on us, but that doesn't stop us from spending the rest of our lives trying to make up for it." It was hard for him to admit any weakness, but he needed her to understand if she and Zoisite would have any chance at reconciling. 

"It hit him the hardest, I think."
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime15th October 2015, 9:55 pm

Mercury paused at Kunzite's words, her back still to him. Less than a year ago, she was apprehensive around Zoisite, and now she was worrying about his baggage from the past? Maybe she was wrong about their relationship ending long ago, if she was growing so attached to him so quickly. Mercury didn't want to think about how painful fighting the Dark Kingdom a second time would have been if they had both remembered, but he was brainwashed and she had still been ignorant of her own prior life.

"... I'll...keep that in mind when I speak to him," she said, before heading back down the hall again. Was there even a way to help Zoisite with this, or would the Silver Millennium always haunt him?

The lab doors slid open for her, and Hermes perked up. 

"Welcome back, Lady Mercury." It took her a moment to notice the cracks in his armor.

"Hermes, what happened?" she asked, moving to inspect his arm.

"General Kunzite and I had a disagreement. It is only minor aesthetic damage." Mercury's hand hovered over the cracks in the ice, and they refroze. Satisfied, she looked up at Hermes, and despite her being shorter than him, he felt like he was being scanned.

"... Daisuke, do you hate Zoisite?" she asked. He blinked at the question, the only evidence of emotion on his face. Mercury did not seem angry, so he decided to answer. 

"I am... concerned about your safety," Hermes said. 

"Concerned? But Zoisite wouldn't hurt me..." He and the other Shitennou had been loyal to King Endymion and Neo Queen Serenity for hundreds of years now. 

"I do not mean physically." Mercury tilted her head. Just what was he referring to then?

"Do you mean...emotionally? What made you think that would happen?" Hermes paused.

"In the Silver Millennium, you and General Zoisite were in an unauthorized relationship." Mercury blushed and looked away. "Your bond with him ended with a betrayal, and ended in both of your deaths. Does this not deter you in this life?"

"It did at first, but... that was the past, Daisuke," Mercury insisted. "There is no threat of Metallia to worry about anymore, and...I have come to trust him again. Was that why you tried to drive him away?"

"....Affirmative." He did not want to witness her fall for him a second time, only to be left alone once again. "I felt compelled to stop it before history could repeat itself." She was at a loss for words. On one hand, Mercury was touched that he was that invested in her happiness. On the other hand, she was capable of making her own mistakes and decisions. Things were different now, and Zoisite did not deserve to suffer over long finished battles.

"Well... I think I can handle myself now," Mercury said, her resolve strengthening. "And I can't allow you to harass Zoisite for my sake, do you understand?" He stared at her for a long moment.

"I...understand, Lady Mercury."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th October 2015, 7:44 pm

[Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 TuUQAll_zpsd9f072d9

Zoisite groaned as he slowly clawed his way to consciousness. He felt absolutely horrid as he lay there and took stock of his body; everything ached, especially his head. Eyes opening slowly as the world around him slowly came into focus. 

"Take it easy," Endymion said, hands gently stopping him from getting up. "You're in the infirmary."

"What happened?" his voice slurred as he tried to wrack his memories. Last thing he remembered was being in Sailor Mercury's workshop.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th October 2015, 11:02 am

"You had an intense flashback and passed out, from what I was told..." Endymion explained. The door slid open, and Mercury walked in, looking deep in thought. As soon as she saw Zoisite was awake though, her expression switched to relief as she walked over.

"Are you alright now?" she asked, sitting down in a chair. She wanted to bring up Hermes, but wasn't sure if he wanted to talk about that right now. Either way, he deserved an apology....
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th October 2015, 6:18 pm

[Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 TuUQAll_zpsd9f072d9

"I'm fine," he said. He honestly wasn't feel well, but he didn't want her to worry. He was embarrassed that he was so weak. A flashback to the Silver Millennium was enough to make him feel as weak as a new born kitten. 

"I hope I haven' affected your work too much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance   [Relaxed] Mercurial Romance - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Mercurial Romance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Hall of Fame-