The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
Latest topics
» RTRP Library
I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Saturn Yesterday at 5:56 pm

» [Multiverse][Relaxed] Dissidia Multiverse
I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site I_icon_minitimeby Light Yesterday at 2:33 pm

» LPW #13 - THE END
I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site I_icon_minitimeby nm___i3bfc Yesterday at 12:32 pm

» Official GC Ideas and Suggestions Thread
I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site I_icon_minitimeby Neo Queen Serenity Yesterday at 1:09 am

» Round 1 (or 3) in the pursuit of Towels
I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site I_icon_minitimeby Brit-chan 17th September 2019, 8:29 pm

» Sailor Neptune's lack of character development
I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site I_icon_minitimeby Diagnosed 16th September 2019, 6:23 pm

» Good or Bad: Pre-knowledge of the future
I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site I_icon_minitimeby Cosmos-Hime 15th September 2019, 3:16 pm

» Earth One (Original/Multiple Fandom RP)
I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site I_icon_minitimeby ToriJ 13th September 2019, 9:24 am

» The Random Thoughts Thread
I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site I_icon_minitimeby Sailor Shadow Star 10th September 2019, 3:16 pm

» Happy (Belated) Birthday Sailor Neptune!!
I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site I_icon_minitimeby Diagnosed 9th September 2019, 11:03 am

User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Empty
PostSubject: I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site   I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site I_icon_minitime15th December 2014, 9:02 pm

It keeps saying it needs to be refreshed. I can still post urls. I just can't host an image. Is this happening to anyone else?

I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site J9l9ggtI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site ZljsmsfI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site HgsylbpI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site H72lzbbI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Cosmos10
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Zxye6pnI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Yd822b56I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Ya3a57x4I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site YbdpswhyI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Y99dsuseI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site YcjcugypI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Y87nx37bI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Yaj7ycqoI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Ycqmwry7I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Y7u2ahk5I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Y99n4uscI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Ybqgtlt7I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site   I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site I_icon_minitime19th December 2014, 11:23 am

I don't personally use the hosting site and I haven't heard of anyone else with troubles. May I suggest you possibly use Imgur or Photobucket instead? Imgur makes it nice and easy by having short URLs too. Smile

I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site 20988_vI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site 20988_sI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site 36226_v
I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Et1bWu6I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site UYgdPZBI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site IYzEL7I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Zm82bZII'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Fph3eELI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site 7UeDrPrI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site AwbCmiFI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site I2DGvTXI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site J3LPkpEI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site SA1eBrI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site WHso3iI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Z9nJOOhI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site VdeecePI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site TfS1i3GI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site   I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site I_icon_minitime19th December 2014, 11:50 am

Haha wow this thread is old. I should have erased it. The problem's already been fixed. Thanks for the extra info though. Now if I ever run into the same issue, I've got a backup plan.

I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site J9l9ggtI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site ZljsmsfI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site HgsylbpI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site H72lzbbI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Cosmos10
I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Zxye6pnI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Yd822b56I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Ya3a57x4I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site YbdpswhyI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Y99dsuseI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site YcjcugypI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Y87nx37bI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Yaj7ycqoI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Ycqmwry7I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Y7u2ahk5I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Y99n4uscI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Ybqgtlt7I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site   I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site I_icon_minitime19th December 2014, 12:25 pm

Oh oops! I saw it was posted on Dec 15th and figured it might still be a problem. xD But yeah! Imgur is great. Very Happy

I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site 20988_vI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site 20988_sI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site 36226_v
I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Et1bWu6I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site UYgdPZBI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site IYzEL7I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Zm82bZII'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Fph3eELI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site 7UeDrPrI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site AwbCmiFI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site I2DGvTXI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site J3LPkpEI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site SA1eBrI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site WHso3iI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Z9nJOOhI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site VdeecePI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site TfS1i3GI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
http://seaofserenity.net http://britchan.tumblr.com/ http://brit-chan.deviantart.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site   I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site I_icon_minitime19th December 2014, 12:39 pm

Haha It's ok. Thanks for the extra advice though!  I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site 1955989781

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site   I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Questions, Problems, and Suggestions-