The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

The Galaxy Cauldron

The most powerful star in the universe. The place where worlds are created, stars are born, legends die and Sailor Moon lives forever.

HomeRegisterLog in

I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cosmos-Hime
Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Empty
PostSubject: I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site   I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site I_icon_minitime15th December 2014, 9:02 pm

It keeps saying it needs to be refreshed. I can still post urls. I just can't host an image. Is this happening to anyone else?

I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site J9l9ggtI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site ZljsmsfI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site HgsylbpI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site H72lzbbI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Cosmos10
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Zxye6pnI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Yd822b56I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Ya3a57x4I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site YbdpswhyI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Y99dsuseI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site YcjcugypI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Y87nx37bI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Yaj7ycqoI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Ycqmwry7I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Y7u2ahk5I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Y99n4uscI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Ybqgtlt7I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus
Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus
Brit-chan

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site   I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site I_icon_minitime19th December 2014, 11:23 am

I don't personally use the hosting site and I haven't heard of anyone else with troubles. May I suggest you possibly use Imgur or Photobucket instead? Imgur makes it nice and easy by having short URLs too. Smile

I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site 20988_vI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site 20988_sI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site 36226_v
Owner of SeaofSerenity.Net ~ SM Fansubs and more!
I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Et1bWu6I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site UYgdPZBI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site IYzEL7I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Zm82bZII'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Fph3eELI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site 7UeDrPrI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site AwbCmiFI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site I2DGvTXI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site J3LPkpEI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site SA1eBrI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site WHso3iI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Z9nJOOhI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site VdeecePI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site TfS1i3GI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime
Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site   I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site I_icon_minitime19th December 2014, 11:50 am

Haha wow this thread is old. I should have erased it. The problem's already been fixed. Thanks for the extra info though. Now if I ever run into the same issue, I've got a backup plan.

I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site J9l9ggtI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site ZljsmsfI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site HgsylbpI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site H72lzbbI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Cosmos10
I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Zxye6pnI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Yd822b56I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Ya3a57x4I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site YbdpswhyI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Y99dsuseI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site YcjcugypI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Y87nx37bI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Yaj7ycqoI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Ycqmwry7I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Y7u2ahk5I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Y99n4uscI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Ybqgtlt7I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus
Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus
Brit-chan

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site   I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site I_icon_minitime19th December 2014, 12:25 pm

Oh oops! I saw it was posted on Dec 15th and figured it might still be a problem. xD But yeah! Imgur is great. Very Happy

I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site 20988_vI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site 20988_sI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site 36226_v
Owner of SeaofSerenity.Net ~ SM Fansubs and more!
I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Et1bWu6I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site UYgdPZBI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site IYzEL7I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Zm82bZII'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Fph3eELI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site 7UeDrPrI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site AwbCmiFI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site I2DGvTXI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site J3LPkpEI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site SA1eBrI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site WHso3iI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site Z9nJOOhI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site VdeecePI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site TfS1i3GI'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site XM3t1u
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime
Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site   I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site I_icon_minitime19th December 2014, 12:39 pm

Haha It's ok. Thanks for the extra advice though!  I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site 1955989781

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site   I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm having difficulty posting images onto the hosting site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Questions, Problems, and Suggestions-
Jump to: