HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 
 

 Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥
Posts : 2551
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 21
Location : Central Europe


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   30th June 2016, 5:17 am

Andalusite wrote:
Type of graphic: Signature
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Sailor Moon
Character: Kaolinite
Pictures:
Spoiler:
 

Text: "Kaolinite: {001} Perfect" ---Oooooooh and if you want, you can also throw in  Al2Si2O5(OH)4 somewhere if it would look okay. xD;
Animated: It depends on which image you think would work best.
Colors: Purples, reds, blacks, etc. It honestly doesn't matter that much to me. Razz
Something else: Please do not hesitate to make it as nerdy/sciency as possible. XD

Thank you very much!

I hope that's what you're looking for lol


___________________________

I really like your yabos!!!! (((༼•̫͡•༽)))
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)
Posts : 3243
Join date : 2012-06-30
Age : 35
Location : Texas


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   30th June 2016, 8:10 am

Hello Gemma (Happy Double Moon Birthday!  It is June 30  )

Type of Graphic: Avatar and Signature
Movie/Show/Anime/Manga: Sailor Moon Manga 
Picture: For my avatar I would like Ami.
For my sig I would like all three.

Add a Text: Every summer has its own story. 
Animated:  The text if possible or some kind of animation.  Have fun with it.
Colors:  Anything that matches the pictures.
Something else: I provided the picture but if you can find a better picture. Go for it! 
And of Course....Thank you!

___________________________

Avatar By Diana, Signature by Serenyve, & moonstick by Cosmos 
Back to top Go down
http://ilovemyblueheeler.tumblr.com/
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial
Posts : 1544
Join date : 2015-02-25
Age : 25
Location : Mentally still in Zagreb


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   30th June 2016, 8:24 am

Gemma wrote:
Andalusite wrote:
Type of graphic: Signature
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Sailor Moon
Character: Kaolinite
Pictures:
Spoiler:
 

Text: "Kaolinite: {001} Perfect" ---Oooooooh and if you want, you can also throw in  Al2Si2O5(OH)4 somewhere if it would look okay. xD;
Animated: It depends on which image you think would work best.
Colors: Purples, reds, blacks, etc. It honestly doesn't matter that much to me. Razz
Something else: Please do not hesitate to make it as nerdy/sciency as possible. XD

Thank you very much!

I hope that's what you're looking for lol


Lol Yup! It looks so cool! Thank you so much! The layout and shapes of the various symbols sort of remind me of diatoms. (I especially love that radioactive symbol in the background. XD) I'm so going to run around with this on the forums and let people figure out what it even means. XD

Question: is there any way for the numbers in the chemical formula to be listed as a subscript or does that particular font not have the option?

___________________________

Banners made by Sailor Mercury, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mars, Sailor Venus, Gemma, StarChild, Tiny Kitten, & me!
Back to top Go down
http://holymoongrinder.tumblr.com/ http://cheerysoundninroren.deviantart.com/
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥
Posts : 2551
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 21
Location : Central Europe


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   30th June 2016, 9:33 am

Andalusite wrote:
Gemma wrote:
Andalusite wrote:
Type of graphic: Signature
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Sailor Moon
Character: Kaolinite
Pictures:
Spoiler:
 

Text: "Kaolinite: {001} Perfect" ---Oooooooh and if you want, you can also throw in  Al2Si2O5(OH)4 somewhere if it would look okay. xD;
Animated: It depends on which image you think would work best.
Colors: Purples, reds, blacks, etc. It honestly doesn't matter that much to me. Razz
Something else: Please do not hesitate to make it as nerdy/sciency as possible. XD

Thank you very much!

I hope that's what you're looking for lol


Lol Yup! It looks so cool! Thank you so much!  The layout and shapes of the various symbols sort of remind me of diatoms. (I especially love that radioactive symbol in the background. XD)  I'm so going to run around with this on the forums and let people figure out what it even means. XD

Question: is there any way for the numbers in the chemical formula to be listed as a subscript or does that particular font not have the option?

Glad you like it! And yes sadly lol, but I changed it for you, hope it's fine that way Smile


___________________________

I really like your yabos!!!! (((༼•̫͡•༽)))
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥
Posts : 2551
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 21
Location : Central Europe


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   30th June 2016, 9:34 am

Lady Orion wrote:
Hello Gemma (Happy Double Moon Birthday!  It is June 30  )

Type of Graphic: Avatar and Signature
Movie/Show/Anime/Manga: Sailor Moon Manga 
Picture: For my avatar I would like Ami.
For my sig I would like all three.

Add a Text: Every summer has its own story. 
Animated:  The text if possible or some kind of animation.  Have fun with it.
Colors:  Anything that matches the pictures.
Something else: I provided the picture but if you can find a better picture. Go for it! 
And of Course....Thank you!

Here you go




___________________________

I really like your yabos!!!! (((༼•̫͡•༽)))
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial
Posts : 1544
Join date : 2015-02-25
Age : 25
Location : Mentally still in Zagreb


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   30th June 2016, 10:04 am

Gemma wrote:




Glad you like it! And yes sadly lol, but I changed it for you, hope it's fine that way Smile


Oohh yes! I really like that font a lot better! Thanks! I really appreciate that you took the time to make this for me!

One last request, would it be possible for you to erase a tiny bit of the white around the text so that the upper half of the word "kaolinite" is slightly more legible like it is in the original version you sent? Sorry!

___________________________

Banners made by Sailor Mercury, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mars, Sailor Venus, Gemma, StarChild, Tiny Kitten, & me!
Back to top Go down
http://holymoongrinder.tumblr.com/ http://cheerysoundninroren.deviantart.com/
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥
Posts : 2551
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 21
Location : Central Europe


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   30th June 2016, 10:08 am

Andalusite wrote:
Gemma wrote:




Glad you like it! And yes sadly lol, but I changed it for you, hope it's fine that way Smile


Oohh yes! I really like that font a lot better! Thanks! I really appreciate that you took the time to make this for me!

One last request, would it be possible for you to erase a tiny bit of the white around the text so that the upper half of the word "kaolinite" is slightly more legible like it is in the original version you sent? Sorry!  

Its fine lol, here you go:


___________________________

I really like your yabos!!!! (((༼•̫͡•༽)))
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial
Posts : 1544
Join date : 2015-02-25
Age : 25
Location : Mentally still in Zagreb


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   30th June 2016, 10:42 am

THANK YOU! *goes to run around with it on the forums*

___________________________

Banners made by Sailor Mercury, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mars, Sailor Venus, Gemma, StarChild, Tiny Kitten, & me!
Back to top Go down
http://holymoongrinder.tumblr.com/ http://cheerysoundninroren.deviantart.com/
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)
Posts : 3243
Join date : 2012-06-30
Age : 35
Location : Texas


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   30th June 2016, 10:45 am

So beautiful I cried!  Thank you Gemma!!!!

___________________________

Avatar By Diana, Signature by Serenyve, & moonstick by Cosmos 
Back to top Go down
http://ilovemyblueheeler.tumblr.com/
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥
Posts : 2551
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 21
Location : Central Europe


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   30th June 2016, 11:20 am

No worries! Glad you like them, guys!

Anyways: THIS SHOP IS NOW CLOSED;
I want to focus more on the upcoming anniversary in creating some more goodies, which will (of course) take a while to make. That's why this shop is temporarily closed.

___________________________

I really like your yabos!!!! (((༼•̫͡•༽)))
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥
Posts : 2551
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 21
Location : Central Europe


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   3rd August 2016, 9:37 am

This shop is open for a few requests!
(Sailor Moon requests only)

___________________________

I really like your yabos!!!! (((༼•̫͡•༽)))
Back to top Go down
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Posts : 846
Join date : 2016-07-28
Location : Romania


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   3rd August 2016, 10:15 am

Type of graphic: Avatar
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Sailor Moon Crystal
Character: Artemis
Pictures:  
Text: Nothing
Animated:No
Colors: Something that fits Artemis - green , blue what you want. Very Happy
Something else: Please use the very first frame of the gif (if you can)!

___________________________

 
 
Avi by Starchild
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 25
Location : Once Arizona, now Scotland


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   3rd August 2016, 10:26 am

Type of graphic: Signature
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Anime
Character/s: Sailor Lead Crow/Sailor Aluminum Siren
Pictures:
Text: Whatever fits
Animated: Sure but not required
Colors: Whatever fits
Something else: I'm looking for something...a bit shippy, really.

I am totally bad at requests - I'm the guy that doesn't know what she wants until it's presented to her. I'd just like a nice Sailor Aluminum and Sailor Lead Crow sig with some feels that looks nice.

Sorry I'm bad at this

___________________________

Graphics thanks to NQS, Bubbles, Gemma, Mars, & Diana
Back to top Go down
Eternal Eternity
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Zoisite
Posts : 146
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 21
Location : ;3c


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   3rd August 2016, 10:47 am

Type of graphic: Signature
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Anime
Character/s: Zoisite
Pictures: 
Spoiler:
 

Text: Zoisite ((Can't think of much else...! X3))
Animated: yep, put with Images.
Colors: Green
Something else: Thank you!

___________________________

    
Stamps, Signature and Sprites: Gemma, Diana, Cosmos-Hime, Zoey 900, Sailor Uranus and Sailor Mercury
       
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥
Posts : 2551
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 21
Location : Central Europe


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   3rd August 2016, 11:51 am

VenusLight wrote:
Type of graphic: Avatar
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Sailor Moon Crystal
Character: Artemis
Pictures:  
Text: Nothing
Animated:No
Colors: Something that fits Artemis - green , blue what you want. Very Happy
Something else: Please use the very first frame of the gif (if you can)!

Hope everything fits!


___________________________

I really like your yabos!!!! (((༼•̫͡•༽)))
Back to top Go down
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Posts : 846
Join date : 2016-07-28
Location : Romania


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   3rd August 2016, 11:54 am

  I don't know what to choose...maybe I'll use both!Heh heh...

___________________________

 
 
Avi by Starchild
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥
Posts : 2551
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 21
Location : Central Europe


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   3rd August 2016, 12:39 pm

Jupiter Rose wrote:
Type of graphic: Signature
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Anime
Character/s: Sailor Lead Crow/Sailor Aluminum Siren
Pictures:
Text: Whatever fits
Animated: Sure but not required
Colors: Whatever fits
Something else: I'm looking for something...a bit shippy, really.

I am totally bad at requests - I'm the guy that doesn't know what she wants until it's presented to her. I'd just like a nice Sailor Aluminum and Sailor Lead Crow sig with some feels that looks nice.

Sorry I'm bad at this

Ik this doesn't really look shipping like


___________________________

I really like your yabos!!!! (((༼•̫͡•༽)))
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥
Posts : 2551
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 21
Location : Central Europe


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   4th August 2016, 3:50 am

Eternal Eternity wrote:
Type of graphic: Signature
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Anime
Character/s: Zoisite
Pictures: 
Spoiler:
 

Text: Zoisite ((Can't think of much else...! X3))
Animated: yep, put with Images.
Colors: Green
Something else: Thank you!

Hope this works; the quality of the gif was a little bleh lol


___________________________

I really like your yabos!!!! (((༼•̫͡•༽)))
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal


Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?
Posts : 5952
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 25
Location : Once Arizona, now Scotland


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   4th August 2016, 8:40 am

Gemma wrote:
Jupiter Rose wrote:
Type of graphic: Signature
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Anime
Character/s: Sailor Lead Crow/Sailor Aluminum Siren
Pictures:
Text: Whatever fits
Animated: Sure but not required
Colors: Whatever fits
Something else: I'm looking for something...a bit shippy, really.

I am totally bad at requests - I'm the guy that doesn't know what she wants until it's presented to her. I'd just like a nice Sailor Aluminum and Sailor Lead Crow sig with some feels that looks nice.

Sorry I'm bad at this

Ik this doesn't really look shipping like


Oh this is lovely! Thank you! Very Happy I love that you used that photo of them!

___________________________

Graphics thanks to NQS, Bubbles, Gemma, Mars, & Diana
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥
Posts : 2551
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 21
Location : Central Europe


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   4th August 2016, 9:09 am

Jupiter Rose wrote:
Gemma wrote:
Jupiter Rose wrote:
Type of graphic: Signature
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Anime
Character/s: Sailor Lead Crow/Sailor Aluminum Siren
Pictures:
Text: Whatever fits
Animated: Sure but not required
Colors: Whatever fits
Something else: I'm looking for something...a bit shippy, really.

I am totally bad at requests - I'm the guy that doesn't know what she wants until it's presented to her. I'd just like a nice Sailor Aluminum and Sailor Lead Crow sig with some feels that looks nice.

Sorry I'm bad at this

Ik this doesn't really look shipping like


Oh this is lovely! Thank you! Very Happy I love that you used that photo of them!

Glad you like it!

___________________________

I really like your yabos!!!! (((༼•̫͡•༽)))
Back to top Go down
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Offical Team Rocket member
Posts : 1007
Join date : 2016-06-12
Age : 30
Location : New York


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   4th August 2016, 1:52 pm

Type of graphic: Signature | Avatar | Bumper | RP-Header | or something else?
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Sailor Moon
Character/s: Mako-chan/Sailor Jupiter
Pictures:

Piccys:
 

Text: Love and courage make a girl stronger!
Animated: Nope
Colors: Greenish

Something else: Thank you!

___________________________



Avatar by Moonlight! Siggys by various friends
Back to top Go down
http://angelicsakura.tumblr.com/ http://hoshisama.deviantart.com
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥
Posts : 2551
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 21
Location : Central Europe


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   5th August 2016, 1:38 am

Jess-chan wrote:
Type of graphic: Signature | Avatar | Bumper | RP-Header | or something else?
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Sailor Moon
Character/s: Mako-chan/Sailor Jupiter
Pictures:

Piccys:
 

Text: Love and courage make a girl stronger!
Animated: Nope
Colors: Greenish

Something else: Thank you!

It's simple ik, but hope everything fits anyways!




___________________________

I really like your yabos!!!! (((༼•̫͡•༽)))
Back to top Go down
Jess-chan
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Offical Team Rocket member
Posts : 1007
Join date : 2016-06-12
Age : 30
Location : New York


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   5th August 2016, 8:04 am

Gemma wrote:
Jess-chan wrote:
Type of graphic: Signature | Avatar | Bumper | RP-Header | or something else?
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Sailor Moon
Character/s: Mako-chan/Sailor Jupiter
Pictures:

Piccys:
 

Text: Love and courage make a girl stronger!
Animated: Nope
Colors: Greenish

Something else: Thank you!

It's simple ik, but hope everything fits anyways!




Yes, they both look really nice! Thank you!!

___________________________



Avatar by Moonlight! Siggys by various friends
Back to top Go down
http://angelicsakura.tumblr.com/ http://hoshisama.deviantart.com
Eternal Eternity
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Zoisite
Posts : 146
Join date : 2016-06-24
Age : 21
Location : ;3c


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   6th August 2016, 7:14 pm

Gemma wrote:
Eternal Eternity wrote:
Type of graphic: Signature
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Anime
Character/s: Zoisite
Pictures: 
Spoiler:
 

Text: Zoisite ((Can't think of much else...! X3))
Animated: yep, put with Images.
Colors: Green
Something else: Thank you!

Hope this works; the quality of the gif was a little bleh lol

Oh my gosh thank you! I love it!

___________________________

    
Stamps, Signature and Sprites: Gemma, Diana, Cosmos-Hime, Zoey 900, Sailor Uranus and Sailor Mercury
       
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥
Posts : 2551
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 21
Location : Central Europe


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   13th August 2016, 2:40 am

Jess-chan wrote:
Gemma wrote:
Jess-chan wrote:
Type of graphic: Signature | Avatar | Bumper | RP-Header | or something else?
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Sailor Moon
Character/s: Mako-chan/Sailor Jupiter
Pictures:

Piccys:
 

Text: Love and courage make a girl stronger!
Animated: Nope
Colors: Greenish

Something else: Thank you!

It's simple ik, but hope everything fits anyways!




Yes, they both look really nice! Thank you!!

Eternal Eternity wrote:
Gemma wrote:
Eternal Eternity wrote:
Type of graphic: Signature
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Anime
Character/s: Zoisite
Pictures: 
Spoiler:
 

Text: Zoisite ((Can't think of much else...! X3))
Animated: yep, put with Images.
Colors: Green
Something else: Thank you!

Hope this works; the quality of the gif was a little bleh lol

Oh my gosh thank you! I love it!

Glad you guys like them!

___________________________

I really like your yabos!!!! (((༼•̫͡•༽)))
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)
Posts : 3243
Join date : 2012-06-30
Age : 35
Location : Texas


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   10th September 2016, 5:00 pm

Type of Graphic: Avatar and Signature
Movie/show/anime/manga etc: Manga
Character: For the avatar Ami and for signature anyone who fits.
Picture:
Spoiler:
 
Text: Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.
Animated: Yes, if possible.
Colors: Whatever you think works. 

Thanks! 

___________________________

Avatar By Diana, Signature by Serenyve, & moonstick by Cosmos 
Back to top Go down
http://ilovemyblueheeler.tumblr.com/
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥
Posts : 2551
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 21
Location : Central Europe


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   12th September 2016, 6:03 am

Lady Orion wrote:
Type of Graphic: Avatar and Signature
Movie/show/anime/manga etc: Manga
Character: For the avatar Ami and for signature anyone who fits.
Picture:
Spoiler:
 
Text: Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen.
Animated: Yes, if possible.
Colors: Whatever you think works. 

Thanks! 

Hope everything fits! I took another pic of Ami if thats fine? since the one you linked didn't really fit lol. Though, if you want me to change, just tell me!




___________________________

I really like your yabos!!!! (((༼•̫͡•༽)))
Back to top Go down
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Posts : 846
Join date : 2016-07-28
Location : Romania


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   12th September 2016, 10:11 am

Type of graphic: Signature
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Inuyasha
Character/s: Inuyasha and Kagome
Pictures:
Spoiler:
 
Text: Love travels across time
Animated: No
Colors: Whatever fits
Something else: Nothing, thank you !

___________________________

 
 
Avi by Starchild
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

avatar

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥
Posts : 2551
Join date : 2014-12-17
Age : 21
Location : Central Europe


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   12th September 2016, 10:49 am

VenusLight wrote:
Type of graphic: Signature
Movie/show/anime/manga etc.: Inuyasha
Character/s: Inuyasha and Kagome
Pictures:
Spoiler:
 
Text: Love travels across time
Animated: No
Colors: Whatever fits
Something else: Nothing, thank you !

Is there any way you're going to find that pic in a higher quality? lol

___________________________

I really like your yabos!!!! (((༼•̫͡•༽)))
Back to top Go down
CrystalBunny
Lotus Crystal

avatar

Lotus Crystal

Posts : 846
Join date : 2016-07-28
Location : Romania


PostSubject: Re: Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]   12th September 2016, 11:00 am

Here it is!
Spoiler:
 
Full Version

___________________________

 
 
Avi by Starchild
Back to top Go down
 

Diana's Graphics Request Shop [ Please read first post before requesting ]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Signature and Avatar Requests :: Avatar/Signature Request Threads-