The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 I_icon_minitime21st February 2015, 10:11 am

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 2t2ewhC

Serenity had enjoyed their walk more than any walk she had had back on the moon. The copious amount of greenery and wildlife was so new and so intriguing to the young princess that she forgot about everything else. Her worries all faded to moon dust, and for the first time that day, Serenity felt at peace. 

But reality doesn't like to wait, and neither did her senshi.

When Venus appeared before them, Serenity felt like an idiot. Of course they would find her here - with Mercury's technology and Mars's abilities, it had probably only taken them a few hours on the moon to locate Serenity's position. She suddenly grew fearful of what her senshi might do to these men. For some reason, Serenity found herself unable to move from Endymion's side. She felt comfortable there, and something told her that she wasn't ready to leave just yet. Would she ever be able to return here? 

The young princess listened quietly as her senshi talked with Endymion and his shittenou. For once in her life, it appeared that the decision was hers. She could choose whether or not to stay or go.

Her heart wanted to stay. But she knew it would hurt her senshi if she did.

Glancing back, Serenity watched as Nephrite fell to the ground, having finally passed out from blood loss. An idea suddenly formed, and Serenity smiled at herself for thinking of it.

Taking a step forward, she held her head high. "Yes, these are my guardians. However," she paused, looking straight at Venus, "I refuse to leave until his highness and his shittenou receive proper medical attention."

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 Rq4Any2[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 Sprite_SailorMoonEarlier02_zpsvate7eei [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 JBtc6h7 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 2DMlRL9 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 MOS3y8g [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 Sprite_NeoSailorMars-1_zpsmlohafhh[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 J9FkIOw
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 I_icon_minitime22nd February 2015, 2:46 am

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 PR3hWK9

Venus was alarmed when the man called Nephrite actually collapsed right where he was standing. She let his companions took care of him, but she also felt a bit guilty for stopping them when they could have reached the village and gotten him proper help right now if she hadn’t. She nudged Mars’s ribs for her remark, hoping she wouldn’t appear too gleeful at the obvious distress of someone else. This was a really sensitive situation considering who they were conversing with.

When Serenity finally spoke, Venus smiled wryly. She knew exactly what the princess was doing. She wanted to stay here longer. Oh, Venus didn’t doubt her kindness—that she also did want to make sure everyone was alright before they left, especially if these men had truly saved her life—but the perk of staying around sure was a nice bonus.

“Of course,” she said, putting just that tiny bit of sarcasm in her voice. “I did say we were willing to offer our assistance. Your Royal Highness,” she directed this bit to the prince, “Mercury here is trained in medicine; she may be able to perform some first aid for your friend if you would allow it.” She nodded at Mercury, giving her the go ahead to do what she needed once it was clear she had the permission from the men as well.

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 4ttFPcD[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 E2wqfIi [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 Mercurysig [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 Ft6DXry[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 Wedding1
[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 YgSg9XS [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 J9FkIOw [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 E92foQg [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 GGOnOmH [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 T6HQwOw [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 ZMIrfsf [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 4JvDpxl [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 EfXLP8m 
[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 I_icon_minitime22nd February 2015, 8:17 am

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 XJw9W3u_zps44dc2290

When Endymion rushed to Nephrite’s side when he collapsed, Zoisite moved to place himself slightly between his injured comrades and these strangers that had appeared. Seriously, the dark haired one had wanted to cauterize his wound? He had always read that the Lunarians were so much more advanced, and couldn’t help but mentally scoff at the crude way to deal with the wound.

He noticed the blue haired one move forward slightly, as if going to offer aid out of instinct but hesitated; as if unsure her help would be welcomed. She was quite pretty, and learned, he thought as the blonde one announced that the blue haired one had medical training. It peaked his interest, curious to see how their medical training would differ from medicine here on earth. He pushed his curiosity aside. Right now his task was to protect the Prince and his fallen comrade.  It was up to Endymion if they would accept the aid of the strangers, only then would he step aside.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 I_icon_minitime24th February 2015, 2:20 pm

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 3Vq0E98
Endymion scowled down at the torn puncture wounds on Nephrite's shoulder; it was pretty bad. It would probably be infected - they'd need medicine for the inflammation, clean bandages -- even if he did have enough energy stored to heal this particular wound, the presence of possible outside contaminants would only mean sealing an infection rather than curing it. He'd need a doctor; what were the chances that the small village behind them had a doctor in their town? His scowl deepened - slim to none. In these extreme rural areas, doctors - for humans and for animals - were shared amongst communities, traveling from place to place for about a week to tend the needs of the sparse populace. The likelihood of one being stationed in this town on this exact day were laughable.

He might be able to coax the flesh into knitting together, but if it were infected... 

"Your Royal Highness, Mercury here has trained in medicine; she may be able to perform first aide for your friend if you would allow it.

Endymion glanced back to the blonde, and then to the blue-garbed young lady she nodded towards. She didn't seem to be equipped with any medicinal accessories, but some help was better than none. He nodded his head and slid over a bit to let her near the wound.

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 ThMyae[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 4jsq88
[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 EryTeT
[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 UNUQgL
[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 Qq4GRc

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 WYxcDX[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 VfipPu[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 QcYyas[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 RCRME8[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 MwKWL7[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 WbL1DG[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 2tcOIq[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 JbCUuo[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 V4DbwT[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 YtpCB5[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 Mmp9t9[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 Dx2prT
[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 MWQFX2
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 I_icon_minitime24th February 2015, 3:11 pm

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 Mercur24

At Endymion's consent, Mercury immediately went to work. She keeled down to sit on her knees and examined Nephrite's arm with a critical eye. The cloth that had been used to try and tie the wound off was already dyed red again, so she removed it, deeming it useless now. If the wolves had gotten him, the bite needed cleaning before she could wrap it again or it could get infected. And that meant she needed clean water...

Mercury really didn't want to use any magic right in front of the Earth men, but there wasn't time to search for a stream and boil water to purify it. Trying to look as non threatening as possible, her hand glowed blue, and a bubble of flowing water formed in it. 

She willed the water source to swell to the size of her entire palm, and then held it over Nephrite's arm. The blood was picked up and washed away in her personal current, revealing the bite marks themselves. She discarded the water, letting it fall into the grass. 

"Does anyone have another piece of cloth to wrap this up?" she asked, still focused on what was in front of her. Her hand was already squeezing his arm right above the wound, cutting off some circulation and slowing his blood loss.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th February 2015, 6:56 am

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 XJw9W3u_zps44dc2290

He had been amazed when the water had moved with her command, cleaning out the wound. There had been speculation in some of the books on the Lunarians, the ones that Kunzite would call crack books, not to be taken seriously, the ones that Zoisite himself liked to read. He knew that they couldn’t be the only ones that had powers like Endymion, there had to be others out there.

What do you think of that Kunzite, I was right all along, he thought in amazement as he continued to watch her. Snapping out of his reverie that the blue haired beauty in front of him had caused, he jumped at the chance to help her out. Grabbing the dagger from his boot, he quickly cut some of the cloth from his tunic. He handed it to her without a word, curious to see what else she was capable of doing to help Nephrite.

He looked down to check his friend, who was looking pale, a sheen of sweat covering his brow and chest where his tunic had parted. While the wound was clean, his friend wasn’t doing well and Zoisite couldn’t help but wonder if he would survive this.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th February 2015, 9:03 am

"Thank you." Mercury smiled as Zoisite as she took the cloth he had cut for her. Turnign back to Nephrite, she tore a thinner strip from the top and tied it just above the injury itself, continuing to cut off circulation. Then she took the rest of the cloth and started winding it around his arm tightly. She secured the two ends with a knot and checked his arm again. She couldn't see any faults in the bandaging, but Nephrite was still paler than what she assumed was normal. If only this had gotten attention sooner...

"He shouldn't be bleeding anymore, so you have some more time to move him to a healer," Mercury said, frowning slightly as she stood up. "But he's going to take a while to recover completely from the anemia and replace what blood he lost."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th February 2015, 10:10 am

Endymion watched both her hands and Nephrite's face as she peeled the blood-soaked bandage completely off, trying to look for signs as to whether he was in any greater pain -- until her hands sprouted water from nowhere. He controlled the urge to jump as a small fountain seemed to sprout right out of her white dinner gloves and pour over Nephrite's wound, clearing the blood away to better inspect the laceration underneath. Even cleaned, however, the wound did not look much better.

His brows furrowed - it was clean and she applied a tourniquet before bandaging with Zoisite's short, but it was not disinfected. Whatever the wolf had had in its mouth - for now it was abundantly clear it was a bite mark - could still affect the wound, and Zoisite's shirt, while good in a pinch, was also in the battle and who knew what could have gotten on it, even as clean as it appeared. 

Once she was finished, he looked Mercury in the eye and thanked her, "Thank you." He then gingerly helped Nephrite stand, throwing his uninjured arm over his shoulder, and supported his weight as best he could without disturbing the other arm. He looked to Kunzite, Zoisite, and Nephrite, "We'll need something to stave off infection; let's get him to the village and see if they have anything." 

He took a few steps forward, trusting Selene's ladies would move out of their way. As he passed her again, his eyes found hers and could not bear to look away. Would this truly be the last he would see of her?

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 ThMyae[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 4jsq88

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 WYxcDX[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 VfipPu[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 QcYyas[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 RCRME8[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 MwKWL7[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 WbL1DG[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 2tcOIq[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 JbCUuo[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 V4DbwT[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 YtpCB5[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 Mmp9t9[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 Dx2prT
Back to top Go down
Fire
Pyramidal Crystal

Fire

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Teo. The official GC Haruka >:)

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th February 2015, 10:16 am

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 XYnPmyw

Mars watched silently as Sailor Mercury worked her "magic" on the brown-haired man. She was happy he was finally getting some medical attention, and the work her friend was doing fascinated her. Sailor Mars had never seen Mercury give someone this sort of help. Wounds were not common on the Moon - just small accidents, cuts, that sort of thing. It helped that the fauna on there was mostly friendly or shy towards humans. Instead, on her own planet, Mars had seen plenty of blood and open wounds, treated either with fire or with even more barbaric instruments - needles, knives, string. Mars was not a friendly planet and the people on there were trained in the art of war. Even training wounds were common...

Which made her reaction to the sight of blood very weird indeed. Or rather, it wasn't the blood itself that made Mars' stomach turn painfully. It was the clear, crystalline water, carrying away the blood, to reveal the open wound underneath. Her fellow country-men would laugh if they saw her face paling right now.

Mercury then asked for a clean sheet of fabric and one of the men - the one with a ponytail - hurriedly provided her with a torn part of his uniform. She finished wrapping him up and announced that his chances of survival were good.

Mars couldn't help but smile at this. She was both relieved at the news and proud of her friend for what she could do and how calmly she could do it.

"What do we do now?" she asked. "Do you need help carrying him, or...?"

But as she was saying this, the prince was already trying to get Nephrite up. She watched him exchange a look with Serenity and knew the time had come for them to drag their "lady Selene" back home. 

She looked at Venus and Serenity, trying to guess what the two were planning. If it was up to Serenity, she'd probably offer to stay with them until the man's wound was completely healed and he could happily run a marathon. Perhaps a bit more after that, to make sure a snake didn't bite his ankle while running that marathon. However, it was not just up to the Princess. She could prolong her stay for only so long until Venus took the reigns and dragged her back to the Moon. And there was also the issue of the Queen... How long before she caught on that her daughter and her guardians were missing?

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 AOMYJaY [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 BtpdBw5 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 FJjgMAW
[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 4011577294 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 2045764097 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 4039879955 My fanart can be purchased as prints, T-shirts, mugs and more in my Society6 store [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 4039879955 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 2045764097 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 4011577294
[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 4011577294 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 2045764097 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 4039879955 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 3120549547 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 3074743337 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 1333987389 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 1483032476 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 3221295634 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 1666276025 ... [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 2393257330 ... [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 1666276025 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 3221295634 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 1483032476 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 1333987389 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 3074743337 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 3120549547 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 4039879955 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 2045764097 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 4011577294
Back to top Go down
http://society6.com/teohoble http://teo-hoble.tumblr.com/ http://teo-hoble.deviantart.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 I_icon_minitime25th February 2015, 9:10 pm

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 C15cqq12

Jupiter had to hold in a chuckle at Serenity’s comments. She was sweet, but pushing her limits with each minute they stayed on Earth. Jupiter admired how Serenity cared for others, even people she had just met, it was something Jupiter was still working on. Of course she cared about the princess and the other senshi, but people she didn’t know of other people in the Silver Kingdom, Jupiter didn’t wish them harm, but they were not constantly on her mind.

Jupiter watched as Mercury treated Nephrite and her heartbeat started to increase. Nephrites soft features hid the pain he was feeling a moment ago. She hadn’t even met him and she hoped the brave lord would pull through, after all he played a part in keeping the princess safe and she wanted a chance to be able to thank him for his bravery, that and she was hoping to maybe steal a glance or two at the handsome soldier before returning back to the moon.

Jupiter hoped the Queen had not noticed their absence, if so they would have a great deal of explaining to do once they finally convinced Serenity to come back to the moon with them.

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 HikariDemand
  Sigs by Mercury, NQS, Venus, mystery, and green pea. Avie by Sunyeons
 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 3120549547  Yumi's forum wife [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 3120549547  Batgirl's soul sis
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 I_icon_minitime26th February 2015, 9:06 am

Venus watched anxiously as Mercury tried to fix up one of the men. Every second they were delayed was another second Queen Serenity might discover Serenity’s disappearance. But she knew she couldn’t drag Serenity kicking and screaming back home, lest these men might actually try to keep her from her own guardians. Venus had noticed the way the Prince of Earth had eyed the girls warily, seeming ready to protect their princess from her own protectors if necessary.

Venus did not like it.

As the men finally propped up their fallen comrade, Venus stepped aside to let them pass. She glanced at Serenity. “I’m afraid it’s time for us to go home,” she said in a tone that was gentle but warned off any possible argument.

She glanced back at the prince and his entourage. Her gaze snagged at the white-haired one—Kunzite, was it?—who had acted as if he was the leader of the group. He was the one who’d eyed her with obvious interest, and suddenly Venus too wished they could stay longer.

But alas, they could not.

“I wish you gentlemen well on your journey and for the speedy recovery of your friend. The lady and I shall be on our way now. You have our deepest gratitude for keeping her safe.”

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 4ttFPcD[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 E2wqfIi [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 Mercurysig [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 Ft6DXry[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 Wedding1
[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 YgSg9XS [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 J9FkIOw [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 E92foQg [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 GGOnOmH [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 T6HQwOw [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 ZMIrfsf [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 4JvDpxl [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 EfXLP8m 
Back to top Go down
Fire
Pyramidal Crystal

Fire

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 I_icon_minitime26th February 2015, 10:22 am

The response to Mars' unspoken question came almost immediately. 

“I’m afraid it’s time for us to go home,” Venus had said.

Mars moved towards Serenity and put a hand on her shoulder. For the most part, this was just meant as emotional support. She'd noticed how attached her Princess had become to these strangers, and she was sorry that her little visit had to be cut short so fast.

"Quite an adventure you've had, huh?" she asked her quietly, with an almost sheepish, warm smile.

Yes, she'd had her adventure. But like any adventure, it had to end sometime. And now she'd have this story to tell and dwell over for years to come. Maybe it would even quench her wanderlust for a while.

Mars bowed her head slightly, as Venus was politely saying her goodbyes: "I wish you gentlemen well on your journey and for the speedy recovery of your friend...".

"Yes, thank you very much for helping out our friend," Sailor Mars said, looking at each of them.

"It was an honor meeting you all."

As she said the "meeting you all", her eyes accidentally lingered on the short-haired blond man, perhaps for a second or two too long. Mars then looked away in an attempt to make it seem like her gaze hadn't concentrated on anyone in particular... But she did sneak a glance or two more. There was something in the way he carried himself that got a very visceral reaction out of Mars. Needless to say, she was embarrassed at herself.

She gave Serenity a small friendly push towards the rest of their group, already preparing for the teleportation back to the Moon Kingdom.

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 AOMYJaY [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 BtpdBw5 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 FJjgMAW
[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 4011577294 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 2045764097 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 4039879955 My fanart can be purchased as prints, T-shirts, mugs and more in my Society6 store [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 4039879955 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 2045764097 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 4011577294
[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 4011577294 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 2045764097 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 4039879955 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 3120549547 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 3074743337 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 1333987389 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 1483032476 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 3221295634 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 1666276025 ... [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 2393257330 ... [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 1666276025 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 3221295634 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 1483032476 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 1333987389 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 3074743337 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 3120549547 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 4039879955 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 2045764097 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 4011577294
Back to top Go down
http://society6.com/teohoble http://teo-hoble.tumblr.com/ http://teo-hoble.deviantart.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 I_icon_minitime26th February 2015, 8:04 pm

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 IGVLJa8

Jadeite watched the blue hair girl in awe. She was able to make water appear out of thin air. Was that some type of magic? Jadeite let out a small smile. He was relived to see that Nephrite was going to be okay. Now they just needed to get him to the village. Jadeite then moved toward Endymion ready to help him carry Nephrite. He glanced over at the girls and noticed that the raven hair girl was looking at him. Jadeite felt sad that he wouldn't get a chance to talk to her. He wished that they could somehow meet again.

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 2393257330 formally Yamichan16 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 2393257330  
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 I_icon_minitime26th February 2015, 9:03 pm

Mercury blushed slightly and nodded at Endymion's thanks. She hadn't done much, since she didn't have any medical supplies or expertise with Earth biology, but there didn't seem to be a huge difference from Lunar people. She was just happy that the man wouldn't die from his injuries. At Venus's declaration that they were going to leave, Mercury moved back towards the other senshi. They really needed to get back to the Moon as soon as possible, no matter how much Serenity might like to stay here. And she could see why. Earth was a far more interesting planet than she had originally thought, but being here was still forbidden. She wouldn't mind visiting again sometime though...
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 9:55 am

His feet froze on the path. This was really it - she was about to leave, to vanish, and he would never see that sweet smile again, nor those eyes of midafternoon blue. He would never hear her laugh, or make her laugh, or figure out why he was having such thoughts about a girl he just met. He would never be near her again... and as the feeling of intense loneliness unexpectedly swept through him he fell upon the crazy realization that he would follow her, if given the chance. He would traverse continents, even fly to the Moon like some crazed Icarus if it meant spending more time with this young woman, this silver-haired mystery that captivated him.

But he couldn't. 

His eyes met hers again as reason fought to return - he was the Prince of Earth; he could not simply abandon his duties to chase after a girl, no matter how magnetic his attraction to her was. To make it worse, she wasn't even from his planet - even contemplating any sort of future that involved catching the merest glimpse of her was asinine, and yet... and yet he couldn't help it. He couldn't push the desire back, to quash it as he had with other such foolishness in the past. He wanted to spend more time with her - he needed to spend more time with her, but she was leaving. Even if he asked her to stay, pleaded for her to remain on Earth for a day more, an hour more, a minute more with him, the result would be the same as if he had told Kunzite then and there that he would be travelling to the Moon with them: it was impossible. 

This was really it - this chance encounter was over, never to reoccur. His heart beat faster, apprehension spreading through him; he had to say goodbye. He couldn't leave her without a word, he had to close this one-sided fascination -- but was it one sided? his heart beat even faster at the cruel notion, and despaired at the audacity of the thought and the trouble it brought. He would never be able to put her behind him now, not with that thought etched so clearly in his mind, not without knowing. He was twice doomed, thrice doomed, and in moments she would be gone. How could he let her go? How could he say goodbye? Too much time had passed now - he could hear others offering their farewells and he was immobile, lost in her eyes as his mind and heart battled for the right word, the right phrasing --

"Come to the ball," he blurted sincerely, and both his mind and heart stopped. Where had that idea come from? What ball? The ball Kunzite had told him about earlier, the one his parents were throwing for him, to informally announce his search for a suitable wife. A night under the stars, with dancing and music - it was perfect. If she accepted, he could see her again. If she accepted, could work out these impossible feelings. If she accepted... he might be able to find out the answer to that insane question. "Please," he added, calming his voice, "As my guest." A solution found, his mind broadened and he furthered, "Your ladies as well."

Back to top Go down
Fire
Pyramidal Crystal

Fire

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 4:22 pm

Sailor Mars was already preparing for their departure, trying to push the Princess closer into the circle of senshi so that they could initiate teleportation... when she heard the Prince's voice addressing one final plea to their Serenity:

"Come to the ball! Please! As my guest... Your ladies as well!" he'd said.

Mars said nothing, but she made a small, exasperated whining noise and closed her eyes, bracing herself for the upcoming few days. Her illusions of a Princess Serenity that would forever live her life peacefully, free of any more wanderlust, were blown to smithereens. And it only took twelve small words to do it! There was no way that Serenity would not beg her senshi to go to the ball, pleas after pleas and discussions and conversations, and... Mars was just tired. She just wanted to go home and sleep for a week. That was all.

Of course, in the back of her mind she was pleased at the invitation. But rationally she knew that it was a bad idea and she would have to fight against it, despite her own desires to see more of this place and its people. Why couldn't things be simple again? Like they were... say, five hours ago?

Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 4:53 pm

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 C15cqq12

Jupiter was hoping they could all go back to the moon, surely their absence had been noticed. Jupiter would never admit that she wanted to stay as well, but her place was on the moon. Jupiter was glad when Endymion and his men appeared to be moving. They were almost home free, that is until the dark haired prince asked Serenity to come to a ball, inviting her guardians as well.

Jupiter was excited at the prospect, but knew it was not possible. The relationship between the people of the earth and the people of the moon was not stable. Jupiter shared Serenity’s hopes and wishes but she had to push them down, after all she was a guardian sworn to protect the princess and this type of engagement just might be enough to kick start a war between the Earth and the Moon.

Jupiter hoped one day she would get a chance to see Endymion’s nobleman Nephrite, maybe one day they could meet face to face. For now the priority would be getting the princess to the moon un detected. They could figure out the rest later.

Truth be told, Jupiter would want to go to the ball just as much as Serenity, who Jupiter knew would beg to go to the ball.

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 HikariDemand
  Sigs by Mercury, NQS, Venus, mystery, and green pea. Avie by Sunyeons
 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 3120549547  Yumi's forum wife [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 3120549547  Batgirl's soul sis
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 5:44 pm

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 IgunQWX

Kunzite watched as the blue-haired woman tended to Nephrite's wound. Despite his role as leader, Kunzite did not feel obligated to be on guard. Even as the girl's hand began to glow, Kunzite did not move his hand towards his sword like he normally would. He felt as if these women could be trusted. But why did he feel that way?

It was because of their leader. The goddess with the blonde hair and entrancing eyes. He saw no danger in her, and so he saw no danger in the rest of them. In fact, he was more interested in her and who she was rather than the reasons behind their presence on Earth.

He wanted her to stay. To ask her questions and get to know her. But as Nephrite's wounds were tended to and Endymion helped the injured man up, Kunzite knew that was not possible. Their small encounter was coming to an end, and they needed to get Nephrite proper medication.

As Kunzite began to walk, he noticed Endymion staring at Selene. The look in his eyes was unlike any Kunzite had ever seen in his prince. And he knew it meant trouble.

And then Endymion opened his big mouth.

Shocked, Kunzite glanced from his prince to his shittenou. Endymion just invited these unknown ladies to the ball that was supposed to be for Endymion's courtship.

But surprisingly, Kunzite wasn't mad. He was actually...grateful. Maybe this would give him the chance to talk to the beautiful woman he had developed such a strong interest for. Without really giving much thought to the flaws in the plan, Kunzite grinned. "Yes, you are more than welcome to join us. It would be an honor to have you as our guests," he said, speaking mostly to Sailor Venus.

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 Rq4Any2[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 Sprite_SailorMoonEarlier02_zpsvate7eei [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 JBtc6h7 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 2DMlRL9 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 MOS3y8g [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 Sprite_NeoSailorMars-1_zpsmlohafhh[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 J9FkIOw
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 6:02 pm

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 2t2ewhC

Serenity was happy that Mercury was able to tend to Nephrite's wound, but she was also sad. Now that it was over, she knew it was time to go back to the Moon. Serenity glanced up at Prince Endymion, and found herself locked in his gaze. His eyes were so deep and so handsome - she could spend all day just staring at him. Her body felt warm and fuzzy, causing the young princess to feel desperate. She wanted to stay so badly, wanted to speak with this valiant man and explore Earth's wonders with him. She liked being in his presence. Being with him made her feel happy in a whole new perspective.

Mars came and put a hand on her shoulder, signalling that it was time to say good-bye. Regrettably, Serenity tore her eyes away from Endymion and to Sailor Venus, whose gaze was strong and serious. Serenity knew there would be no more arguing or negotiating, and so she sadly began to walk away from Endymion and to her senshi.

"Come to the ball," Endymion said.

Serenity paused, turning back and looking up at him with bright, hopeful eyes. She listened intently as he even said, "Please." The young princess's face was suddenly overcome with so much excitement and joy that she couldn't stand still.

"Oh, that would be wonderful! Oh Jupiter, is that not exciting to think about?" Serenity said, taking the hands of the senshi of thunder. "Come on Venus, we cannot turn down such a generous invitation. It is the least we can do after Prince Endymion saved my life." Serenity then moved to Mercury, batting her eyelashes innocently. "And Earth is so beautiful - would you not love the opportunity to return and enjoy its beauty once more?"

The princess had never wanted something so much in her life. The chance to come back here and attend a ball where she could dance with this handsome prince would be the chance of a lifetime. She would give absolutely anything to be able to go. But would her senshi let her?

Serenity looked at Sailor Venus once more, trying to speak with her eyes. She hoped Venus would remember their conversation and understand that this is what Serenity needed. This was the freedom she craved.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 11:08 pm

Venus thought this would be the end of it.

Venus was mistaken. She should have known better.

When the prince of Earth spoke and invited them to a ball, Venus was shocked. For one thing, he must know by now where they were from. Was that a good idea? Inviting them as guests to a royal ball? What would the rest of the Earth people think? Were they going to be introduced as people from the Moon Kingdom? And the princess?

No, no, bad. Terrible, awful idea.

Just because he was the prince didn’t mean he could do whatever he liked. It didn’t mean he could control his people’s opinions or actions and guarantee Serenity’s safety. He had no idea who she really was, what importance she played. Venus kept her mouth in a tight, displeased line as Serenity immediately sprung to life with excited comments. So craftily imploring to each of her senshi.

Venus had to admit her heart was moved by Serenity’s plea, and there was the whole politeness and gratitude aspect which she’d brilliantly brought up… and the way Serenity was looking at her, Venus knew she was thinking exactly of what they’d talked about earlier.

And then the deep voice of Kunzite made her look up at him only to find him staring straight at her. Despite herself, Venus’ heart skipped a beat.

She sighed, maintained a most professional and courteous tone, before speaking to address the prince and his men. “We will consider your invitation, Your Royal Highness. Thank you very much. We will send word with our decision.”

There. That was the best she could do without making a decision right then and there. Once again, she bowed her head to them, then gently guided Serenity away.

“Until we meet again.”

If ever.

THIS EVENT HAS NOW BEEN CONCLUDED!
THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL PARTICIPANTS,
AND LOOK OUT FOR THE LUNAR CHRONICLES: PHASE II
IN THE COMING MONTHS!

Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 I_icon_minitime4th March 2015, 10:56 am

Participants of this event can now claim
this bumper courtesy of Sailor Neptune!

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 PBqqM5D

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Hall of Fame-