The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire
Pyramidal Crystal

Fire

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Teo. The official GC Haruka >:)

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th January 2015, 12:22 pm

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 XYnPmyw

"Good morning, Jupiter", Mars greeted her friend. She chuckled a bit and added: "We were actually just talking about Mercury and the Princess! Venus walked past the library earlier and of course Serenity was zoning out... daydreaming as always. We were headed that way - come on, join us!"

Mars felt a strong sweet smell in the air and she knew it had come from Jupiter's hair and uniform. All the perfumes in the world were obsolete compared to the scents she carried with her from the kitchens. It made Sailor Mars' stomach grumble, but she preferred to wait until after her music lesson before she ate anything. Afterwards though... maybe she could nag Jupiter into a slice of whatever divine cake or pastry she'd been working on? Hmm... at this rate, she was going to get fat soon. But then again, surely the Princess was gonna force her to burn off the sweets during her archery lesson. Yeah, surely there would be no harm in just one slice of cake or piece of pastry.

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 AOMYJaY [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 BtpdBw5 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 FJjgMAW
[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 4011577294 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 2045764097 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 4039879955 My fanart can be purchased as prints, T-shirts, mugs and more in my Society6 store [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 4039879955 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 2045764097 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 4011577294
[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 4011577294 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 2045764097 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 4039879955 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 3120549547 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 3074743337 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 1333987389 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 1483032476 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 3221295634 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 1666276025 ... [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 2393257330 ... [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 1666276025 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 3221295634 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 1483032476 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 1333987389 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 3074743337 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 3120549547 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 4039879955 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 2045764097 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 4011577294
Back to top Go down
http://society6.com/teohoble http://teo-hoble.tumblr.com/ http://teo-hoble.deviantart.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th January 2015, 3:25 am

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 PR3hWK9

Venus laughed at Mars’ remark. “Yes, Luna is definitely getting free education. At least it isn’t wasted.”

As Mars agreed to come, she started walking in the direction of the library, where they came across Jupiter. “Not at all, Jupiter. We’re just on our way to check on our little princess ourselves.” She glanced at the library, knowing no amount of scolding would dissuade Serenity from daydreaming constantly. The girl had her head in the clouds, and that worried Venus. She wasn’t taking her training and lessons seriously even though someday she would rule the moon. Did she know how important she was? Of course, she was still young, but… how much longer before she started growing up?

“Well, perhaps we should introduce her to a sterner teacher. See how she likes it then,” Venus winked, before leading the pack towards the library.

She entered just in time to see Mercury packing up her books. “Oh? You’re done already?” she asked, walking to Mercury’s side. “Did you manage to get a shred of information into her head today?” she inquired in a whisper, unable to suppress her giggle.

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 4ttFPcD[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 E2wqfIi [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 Mercurysig [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 Ft6DXry[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 Wedding1
[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 YgSg9XS [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 J9FkIOw [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 E92foQg [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 GGOnOmH [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 T6HQwOw [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 ZMIrfsf [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 4JvDpxl [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 EfXLP8m 
[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th January 2015, 6:38 pm

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 IGVLJa8

Jadeite watched Zoisite scare off Beryl. He found it amusing by the way he snapped at her. The girl deserved it after all. She was always hanging around Endymion. It was getting quite annoying. Jadeite then looked outside of the stable's window. The sun was getting higher. They needed to get going. 

"Are we done lollygagging around?" He spoke up to the others. Jadiete was starting to get impenitent. With that he pulled on his horse's reigns and took off without saying a word. He kept his horse at even pace so the others could catch up.

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 2393257330 formally Yamichan16 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 2393257330  
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th January 2015, 7:23 pm

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 C15cqq12

Jupiter was happy to be joining Mars and Venus as they walked up to the library to meet up with Mercury and the Princess. She couldn’t help but chuckle at Venus’ comment to introduce the Princess to a stricter teacher.

Jupiter understood why the Princess would day dream so easily, but she hoped that she would start taking her lessons more seriously in case of an emergency or if her mother was away for Royal business. When they had reached the library Jupiter thought about offering everyone a treat, it was a short walk to the kitchen and it would give the girls a chance to catch up with each other. She looked over at the princess and spoke, “Serenity, I will make a deal with you, if you can tell me one thing you learned today, I will let you have the first piece of the treat I am going to make later, but if you cannot then you will have to wait until all of us have been served the treat.” She smiled hoping the incentive would stir up something in the young Princess’ mind.

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 HikariDemand
  Sigs by Mercury, NQS, Venus, mystery, and green pea. Avie by Sunyeons
 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 3120549547  Yumi's forum wife [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 3120549547  Batgirl's soul sis
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th January 2015, 7:46 pm

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 37TVQgc_zps5a4c4e92

Nephrite grinned as Zoisite corrected Beryl. It didn’t seem to matter how many times they corrected her, attempted to chastise her, that woman still attempted to get close to the Prince. As if we would ever allow that. She isn’t worthy to be in his presence. She’s not even high enough born to be considered a potential marriage match for him. He nodded as Jadeite asked if they were done. He needed to help move things along or they may be stuck here all day.

“Come your Royal Highness, we are losing good daylight and a beast waits for no man,” he said, moving his horse so he was on the other side of the Prince. There, let that wretched woman get close to him now.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th January 2015, 8:09 pm

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 Mercur11

"I figured I should save some daylight for other lessons," Mercury said to Venus, turning to see her other fellow senshi enter. "I tried as hard as i could...but we might have to have an extra hour of studying tonight." She smiled as Jupiter and Mars came in, having not seen them at all this morning. Mercury was much more reserved when she first went to the moon to serve Queen Serenity, used to the colder, more isolated feel of the Mercurian kingdom that was her home. The change in locale had made her shy, but the other senshi had helped to pry her out of her shell, and she had quickly grown just as attached to the princess and the Moon Kingdom as she was to her old home.

"Maybe you should have given her that motivation before we started..." Mercury said, trying not to laugh. She was just teasing the Princess, but then again, Serenity always did work a little harder when certain things were on the line. Food was certainly more of a tangible reward for paying attention than the reasoning Mercury had given her.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th January 2015, 8:19 pm

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 IgunQWX

Kunzite refrained from snapping at his shittenou once more. Endymion, of course, had acted with chivalry, but the shittenou...? Of course not.

A man of honor and gentlemanly stature, Kunzite was a firm believer that women deserved to be respected and treated with kindness. If he were to be honest, he would admit that he was not very fond of Beryl himself, but did that give him the right to treat her in the manner that the shittenou were? Of course not! She was a lady, one who was doing them no harm. 

But this time, Kunzite just shoved his agitation to the back of his mind and tapped his steed's neck, urging it forward and out of the royal stables. It was a beautiful day outside, one that would allow lots of good game.

"So, your highness, where are we off to today? The forests, the mountains, the fields...?"

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 Rq4Any2[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 Sprite_SailorMoonEarlier02_zpsvate7eei [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 JBtc6h7 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 2DMlRL9 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 MOS3y8g [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 Sprite_NeoSailorMars-1_zpsmlohafhh[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 J9FkIOw
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Fire
Pyramidal Crystal

Fire

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th January 2015, 8:25 am

"Honestly, you guys", said Mars, looking at Serenity instead of the other girls she was addressing. "I think we're being much too soft on her. Treats are nice and everything," she looked at Jupiter for a second, then back to Serenity: "but if we really want her to learn something, we should put our feet down!"

"Serenity", she continued, "I'm thinking of a grading system. On her planet, Mercury had to sit through tests and do nightly homework; and while that's stressful, she had an incentive to actually learn something. This would also make it easier for the Queen to know where you stand, academically speaking. You get a grade, we tell her about the grade... How would you feel about such a change? Do you think it's necessary?"

Mars couldn't help smirking a bit at the end of that question. Of course she hadn't set out on torturing the poor princess, but maybe a bit of fear - as an incentive - wouldn't hurt in the long run. If there was one person that Serenity visibly respected, that was the Queen; and Mars thought that the Princess would not want her mother to know what goes on in the classroom - and what doesn't happen inside of Serenity's head!

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 AOMYJaY [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 BtpdBw5 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 FJjgMAW
[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 4011577294 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 2045764097 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 4039879955 My fanart can be purchased as prints, T-shirts, mugs and more in my Society6 store [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 4039879955 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 2045764097 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 4011577294
[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 4011577294 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 2045764097 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 4039879955 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 3120549547 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 3074743337 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 1333987389 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 1483032476 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 3221295634 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 1666276025 ... [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 2393257330 ... [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 1666276025 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 3221295634 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 1483032476 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 1333987389 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 3074743337 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 3120549547 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 4039879955 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 2045764097 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 4011577294
Back to top Go down
http://society6.com/teohoble http://teo-hoble.tumblr.com/ http://teo-hoble.deviantart.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th January 2015, 3:24 pm

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 3Vq0E98
Endymion's mouth made a line as Zoisite disciplined Beryl on forgetting the 'Royal' endorsement of his title; while he understood that his friends were only trying to look out for him - they had suggested at one point or another that they did not particularly like Beryl or her perceived intentions - he did not care for the possibility of public humiliation for the young woman. Had Zoisite's objective been to shame her as opposed to defend his claim to the throne, Endymion might have had to challenge him. As it were he meant to talk to him later about his tone. 

He nodded his head to Beryl's apology, accepting it immediately. "Do not be worried over it," he replied before Zoisite interceded and she departed. 

Jadeite's impatience after arriving late endeared him to Endymion as opposed to annoyed, and as he took off and as Nephrite flanked his other side, Endymion urged his horse to follow. They left the palace grounds and Endymion considered Kunzite's question. The forests were well stocked with game, but with their tangled depths there was still a challenge... the mountains were higher and remote, took a good long ride to get there, and they could hunt more dangerous game; recently a town representative had been to court to request a company of knights help them cull the population of wolves that were ravaging their sheep, they could go instead of knights... but the plains were wide and open to the refreshing sunshine, which would be a welcome break from the castle...

But how could he really relax and enjoy himself knowing that township were in danger by wolves? He did not enjoy the thought of killing the creatures, but if the alternative was starvation in the town, or even possible attacks on citizens, then there was no choice. "The Mountains," he replied, looking to the peaks that colored their southwestern horizon. With a slow smile he turned to his companions, hinting heavily at his intentions, "Let's thin that wolf population a bit."

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 ThMyae[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 4jsq88
[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 EryTeT
[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 UNUQgL
[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 Qq4GRc

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 WYxcDX[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 VfipPu[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 QcYyas[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 RCRME8[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 MwKWL7[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 WbL1DG[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 2tcOIq[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 JbCUuo[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 V4DbwT[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 YtpCB5[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 Mmp9t9[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 Dx2prT
[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 MWQFX2
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th January 2015, 4:52 pm

Jupiter looked at Mars and smiled. “A grading system might be good for the Princess, but that is not for me to decide.” Jupiter said as she glanced over at Serenity who looked like she was going to burst if she didn’t get out of the room soon.

“Tell you what, I have a nice hearty and healthy snack I can whip up for us all, lets go walk to the kitchen,” Jupiter said as she turned to make her way back towards the kitchen. As she walked back in she could smell the meal that would be served tonight. It smelled amazing. She lifted the lid off the roaster to check on the food and make sure she didn’t need to add anything else to the entrée.

When she put down the lid, she saw Artemis in the corner of the kitchen fiddling with a tuna can, most likely for Luna. Jupiter smiled as she knelt down next to the white moon cat, with a smile on her face she asked, “would you like some help with that, if you can find Luna, I can have this out so the both of you can enjoy the tuna together.”

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 3120549547  Yumi's forum wife [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 3120549547  Batgirl's soul sis
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th January 2015, 7:24 pm

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 RVL51pL

When he had initially entered the kitchens, Artemis had sneaked to his destination in a furtive manner. Once his 'prize' had been acquired and victory seemed just within grasp, he encountered a slight problem. Well, two slight problems.

1) You need a can opener to open a sealed, metal can of tuna.

So, he opened up a few drawers for a can opener. When the can opener still proved elusive, he began to look in some less obvious places, like a large can of flour. Thankfully, he had managed not to knock it over and spills its contents.

Then, he noticed an unopened drawer. With a little skill, he opened it and... success! A can opener! With his back side still perched on the kitchen counter and his two front paws digging in the drawer for the can opener, he never saw Jupiter step into the kitchen.

2) Cats have a really hard time using a can opener. This must be why cats did not usually fetch their own tuna.

Unknown to him, a third problem was about to arise, Jupiter's approach. With a yelp of surprise, Artemis tried to stumble away from the scene of the crime when he heard Jupiter's voice. Unfortunately, he lost his footing and tumbled into the drawer. Of course, the drawer couldn't hold his weight and it, too, fell to the ground. It emptied a cat and its contents, thankfully not sharp, onto the floor.

Face planted in the floor, he groaned slightly in embarrassment more than pain. "Yes, please."

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 DCbBtvO[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 Chmia [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 Yvbpgta
[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 Sezuti10
[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 2508165712 Graphics by Athena, Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mercury, Gemma, and Lust [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 2508165712
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th January 2015, 8:42 pm

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 2t2ewhC

Serenity rolled her eyes playfully tossing her hair over her shoulder and batting her eyelashes at her feline adviser. "I am practicing, Luna. Why not practice it and get things done at the same time? It's killing two birds with one stone," she said. 

The young princess suddenly felt ashamed after Mercury's statement. She did have a point. Her mother was going away to other planets often - it was only a matter of time until Serenity would be asked to rule in her place for a short period of time. The thought made her shudder. She couldn't imagine having the responsibility on her shoulders so soon. 

Before Serenity had the chance to apologize, Sailor Venus walked into the room. Following behind her was Jupiter and Mars. Closing her eyes, Serenity sent a silent prayer asking for mercy from Mercury. She hoped the senshi of wisdom wouldn't tell the others about her daydreaming...

As Venus whispered to Mercury, Serenity's attention was brought to Jupiter. Serenity's face paled. How could Jupiter do this to her?! She hadn't been listening to the lesson, and now sweets were at stake?! How was this fair?! Thankfully, Mercury came to her rescue, and Serenity nodded in agreement. "It's hardly fair that you give me such an incentive after my lesson," she said, crossing her arms over her chest and lifting her chin.

And then of course, right when Serenity had the upper hand, Mars spoke up. Now she was done for. 

Tears filled Serenity's blue eyes. "Oh no, you can't do that to me! You know I struggle - doing that will only make it worse! And telling my mother...please, don't!" she begged, a couple tears working themselves down her cheeks. "A grading system is the absolute worst you can do for me. I promise I will try harder!" 

Serenity felt her face get hot with embarrassment. She hated when she allowed Mars's words to get beneath her skin. She was so gullible and weak. But she just couldn't live if they gave her a grading scale. This wasn't Mercury! Mercury was filled with people who were born smart. Serenity was not born smart. She was born to daydream, in her opinion.

Right when it seemed that Sailor Jupiter was going to defend Mars's idea, the senshi of thunder offered to make them all a snack. Serenity's face suddenly broke out in a huge smile, the tears long gone. Leaping up, the short princess threw her arms around the brunette, hugging her tightly. "That sounds wonderful, Jupiter! I couldn't ask for anything better!" she exclaimed, pulling away and practically bouncing to the doors. She turned and glared at Mars, pulling down her left eyelid and sticking her tongue out playfully. 

"Let's go, we don't have all day!"

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 Rq4Any2[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 Sprite_SailorMoonEarlier02_zpsvate7eei [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 JBtc6h7 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 2DMlRL9 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 MOS3y8g [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 Sprite_NeoSailorMars-1_zpsmlohafhh[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 J9FkIOw

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 7th January 2015, 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th January 2015, 9:25 pm

Sailor Mercury smiled and trailed after the princess, happy that a crisis between Mars and Serenity had been averted. Mars could be more short tempered and harsh around the princess than usual, but it was only because she cared. 

"We should have enough time for a meal before your archery lessons this afternoon," she said, also eager to eat something. She had skipped breakfast this morning in favor of finishing a book that had captured her interest, an old Lunarian collection of fairy tales that had been shoved into the back of a shelf. It was silly, but Mercury was a little embarrassed to be seen reading something that was obviously not a textbook or other learning material, so the book hadn't left her private quarters since she had found it. But now she was close to starving, and the smells coming off the kitchen were promising something good.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th January 2015, 10:15 pm

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 XJw9W3u_zps44dc2290

Zoisite knew that his Prince and Kunzite weren’t happy with how he had acted towards Beryl and he knew there was a good chance he’d be in for it later, but he couldn’t bring himself to care. He had attempted to be nice to her at first when he corrected her. However, when it became apparent that she was choosing to ignore them, he it harder to be polite and be a gentleman towards her.

When he heard that they were going to be hunting wolves, he had to quickly stifle his groan. He had been hoping to get some reading done while the Prince and Nephrite hunted, but with the prey being wolves, there was no way he would allow them to go at that alone. While he understood his Princes choices and part of him was pleased that Endymion was growing to be a very fine and capable leader, the smaller, selfish part of him couldn’t help but complain.

“To the mountains,” he said, attempting to sound cheerful and gung-ho about the hunt.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th January 2015, 7:28 am

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 PR3hWK9

Extra hour of studying? Venus raised an eyebrow at Serenity, already feeling sympathetic. She loved the princess, really, but the girl could be as stubborn as a mule sometimes. As she watched Serenity whine at the others, she shook her head fondly. The princess was still young—younger than them, for sure—and she wasn’t raised under as strict an environment as the rest of them. It wasn’t the first time that Venus had wondered if perhaps the queen spoiled her a bit too much, but of course it was not her place to question the way the moon princess had been raised.

As Jupiter offered them a tasty snack, she watched Serenity go from tearful to ecstatic, before actually sticking her tongue out at Mars. “Princess!” she chastised, though she couldn’t help the smile that formed on her lips. “That is no way for a noble lady to behave.”

She followed the others to the kitchen, sticking by Serenity’s side. “Oh yes, all of us will need some food to make sure we all have enough energy for the archery lesson.” To dodge Serenity’s arrows, of course, which no doubt would fly every which way.

She entered the kitchen and looked around, unable to immediately find Jupiter because she was kneeling on the ground. Curious, she approached, and was surprised to find the other feline advisor that also oversaw her training while Luna oversaw the princess’.

“Artemis?” she inquired. “What are you doing sprawled on the floor like that?” She blinked at the minor chaos around him. “Did you make all this mess? The kitchen staff are not going to be happy...”

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 4ttFPcD[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 E2wqfIi [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 Mercurysig [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 Ft6DXry[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 Wedding1
[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 YgSg9XS [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 J9FkIOw [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 E92foQg [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 GGOnOmH [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 T6HQwOw [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 ZMIrfsf [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 4JvDpxl [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 EfXLP8m 
[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th January 2015, 7:46 am

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 G5TPIqM

As the other senshi entered the room, Luna couldn't help but smile. These princesses were wonderful. They behaved well and seemed to brighten up when they were around Princess Serenity. Although the princess didn't always appreciate their lessons, Luna hoped that she was learning something from them. They had been talking about better ways or incentives for the princess to learn and it was actually quite an interesting idea. As they decided to go to the kitchen for food, Luna decided to go tell the queen about this idea the senshi had. Maybe then, Princess Serenity would take her lessons more seriously. As she turned to leave she saw the princess make a face at Mars. Luna shook her head disapprovingly. Maybe there wasn't a way to get the princess to behave or actually care about her lessons. Luna, honestly just hoped the princess would try. That's all she really wished for. Luna sighed, and started off to find the queen.

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 JingleLuna[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 JingleDiana[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 JingleUsagi[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 JingleSelene[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 Nmu29vn[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 JingleMau[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 JingleArtemis
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th January 2015, 10:10 am

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 37TVQgc_zps5a4c4e92

Nephrite grinned as he heard where the Prince decided they should go: the mountains. It would actually be quicker if they did it rather than the citizens having to wait for some knights to become free and sent up there. The added bonus was something to hunt that was more exciting than deer. Sure, there was the element of danger with wolves being predators, but Nephrite had confidence in their abilities, even the Prince wasn't a bad fighter.

They headed up the mountain towards the town where their aidmwas needed. It would be best to talk to some of the locals first to find out where they frequently saw wolves. It may give them an indication to where the den was. Nephrite grimaced at the thought of having to kill the pups. He hated having to kill small innocent creatures, but he knew the damage they could when they were older. As they weren't looking to eradicate the pack all together, just bring down the population a bit, perhaps they could avoid killing the young.
Back to top Go down
Fire
Pyramidal Crystal

Fire

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th January 2015, 11:52 am

"Hey, I saw that!" said Mars to Princess Serenity, her arms crossed in front of her chest. The young woman had just stuck her tongue out at her... Sailor Mars wasn't offended - she knew that was how the princess usually avoided serious discussions, by being "cutesy". But the gesture did serve as a reminder of how childish and unladylike Serenity could be. They still had such a long way to go with her education...

"I hope that's not how she intends to solve conflict when she's reigning Queen. It's... original. But somehow I doubt the nobles in court would be as forgiving as we are", Mars whispered to Mercury as they were headed down to the kitchens.

Then Mercury mentioned the archery lesson and Mars groaned. Why did she have this bad feeling that Serenity would be even worse than usual today? Maybe she should ask the others to bring along some sort of shields with them, to protect themselves from Serenity's wrath. Of course, they didn't use hunting arrows and the ones they did use had little chance of killing anyone. But with the Princess... you never knew. She was full of surprises. 

Now Mars thought about her music lesson. It had to be after the archery lesson, because her mentor was busy until later that evening. But she had attended her class five days in a row and she was already tired - it was barely noon yet! Plus she was starving... Mars didn't like to eat before a music lesson but she'd been thinking about Jupiter's cooking ever since they met in the courtyard. Now she'll see the pots bubbling and the ovens spreading their delicious scent and she wouldn't be able to resist. "Yeah, I think I'll skip today's lesson", she thought to herself. It was just a hobby, anyway. Sailor Mars loved music and the whole "entertainment" side that came with it: the fancy dresses, hair and jewelry. The dancing. The lights. The applause. But she was sworn to be at Serenity's side for the rest of her life, and that left little time for anything other than a hobby. However, she was really not in the "singing" mood today.

The group entered the large kitchen and sure enough, it was olfactory heaven. Jupiter went to check on a hot pot and Mars found herself next to a creamy chocolate cake that she could almost hear beckoning to her: "try meeeee"... First she made sure that nobody was looking her way, then she smuggled her finger into the cream on top and licked the cold glazing. Absolutely delicious! Ahem, not that she'd done anything Serenity-like or anything. 

But the pleasure was short-lived. A huge "thud!" broke the silence and the sounds of a thousand metal items crashing into each other resonated throughout the entire floor. Sailor Mars looked towards Princess Serenity, expecting the commotion to've been caused by her. But the Princess was innocent this time: Venus shouted at Artemis, who had somehow fallen into a drawer and then on the floor...

Mars hurried in that direction and now she could finally see the small white tomcat, looking uncomfortable and humiliated on the shiny silver objects.

"Artemis... Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?" Mars asked, as she knelt down to check on the cat.

Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th January 2015, 4:10 pm

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 G5TPIqM

Luna had gone to see the queen, but she had been very busy in a meeting. So she decided to head over to the kitchen and meet the senshi and the princess. She hadn't eaten all day and was getting pretty hungry. Maybe Princess Serenity would have eaten enough to be alert during her next few lessons. A cat could dream right...

As she headed to the kitchen, Luna heard a loud clattering and came running into the room. She looked around to see what had happened and saw Artemis on the floor. There was silverware everywhere and he looked like maybe he had been hurt. She rushed over to him to see if he was alright and also to find out what happened. "Is everything okay in here?" Luna asked, "Artemis what happened?"

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 JingleLuna[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 JingleDiana[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 JingleUsagi[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 JingleSelene[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 Nmu29vn[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 JingleMau[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 JingleArtemis
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th January 2015, 6:33 pm

"Oh, I'm sure she'll grow out of it before then," Mercury said to Mars as they entered the kitchen. The smell of all the food being prepared for dinner intensified when they stepped in, and she was momentarily distracted as she tried to guess just what was hidden in the pots and pans without disturbing them. She wasn't nearly as knowledgeable on cooking as Jupiter, so she was at a loss beyond there being some sort of roast, and fresh cakes. She resisted the urge to follow Mars in sneaking a taste before they were allowed to, though it was very tempting... 

Mercury was snapped out of her speculation when a loud clattering filled the air, and followed the others to see Artemis, surrounded by fallen utensils and looking embarrassed. Concerned for his health, she tapped one of her her earrings with a finger and a blue visor slid across her eyes. A quick scan of the white cat showed her that he wasn't injured, except for maybe his pride. "You're lucky you didn't get cut by something..." she said to him, bending down to pick up some of the forks and knives.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th January 2015, 8:11 pm

Wolves. This will be interesting.

The idea of hunting wolves didn't bother Jadeite. Once you killed an animal, you killed them all. The only thing that worried him was how they were going to execute this. They would have to be careful seeing how these animals were carnivores. It would probably be best to kill from the distance. Perhaps from a tree? Also they would need to hide their horses. Maybe they could leave them in the town? Go on foot?

"We're going to have to be careful," He spoke up to the others as they were getting closer to the town. "Wolves will attack in a group. I think it would be best to leave our horses in town and set out on foot. Horses will draw their attention."

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 2393257330 formally Yamichan16 [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 2393257330  
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th January 2015, 4:43 pm

Jupiter turned around quickly when she heard the crash of kitchen utensils.  She turned and saw Artemis in the floor. Since no one had helped him out of the mess she walked over and bent down picking him up gently along with the can of tuna. She gently placed him so he was on all fours on the floor.

“Artemis, you should be more careful when in the kitchen.” She said with a wink, if she would have known he was there earlier she would have helped him out.

As she opened the can of tuna she saw something or rather someone out of the corner of her eye tasting the frosting on the cake. “Mars I never took you for one to sample the treats before they were served,” she said as she turned her head over her shoulder and glanced at the Martian princess.

She decided to let it go though; it was just frosting after all. Once she had the can of tuna opened she pulled out a plate and set the tuna on the plate and placed it on the floor for the moon cats.

“Now, for our little snack, how does everyone feel about some chewy oatmeal bars?” she asked as she walked over to the sink to wash her hands.

OOC- The snack recipe:

Back to top Go down
Fire
Pyramidal Crystal

Fire

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th January 2015, 6:36 pm

Mars jumped when she heard Jupiter say her name. And she could've sworn nobody had seen her!

"Me? Oh no, I ahhh... Ummm..." she said, as she stood upright and hid her hands behind her back.

"Hehe, I'm sorry! I didn't think you saw that... It just looked so good! Oh and it was good! Hehe... he."

Her voice was a bit high pitched and her laugh a bit nervous. Sailor Mars saw that Jupiter was not amused by her little frosting theft and she felt herself blushing with embarrassment. She was starting to feel bad about her actions. Had she ruined the dessert? What was she, a child who couldn't control his appetites?

After they all got over the shock of Artemis' near-drawer-death experience and Jupiter had provided the cats with nutrition, the senshi of thunder announced that she was going to be serving some kind of... oatmeal snack.

"Oatmeal? Wow. That sounds... healthy!" Mars responded to the invitation, smiling widely. "Let's chow!"

Let's... chow?!? Oh gods, who speaks like that? Apparently Sailor Mars did, when she was flustered enough. Truth is, she never liked oatmeal or cereals, unless they were already ground up and turned into something more edible. She was expecting the famed snack to be some sort of pastry or maybe a piece of that delightful cake. But then again, when had she ever tasted something cooked by Jupiter, and not liked it? And not only that, but after messing with her cake frosting, she couldn't very well insult the thunder princess by not accepting the snack with the most enthusiastic smile ever seen on the surface of the Moon.

She tried the snack, fearing the worst: that it would be dry, like cereals usually are, and that it would have an unpleasant texture to it. But to her surprise... It was indeed a treat. There were chocolate chips in there, and the whole thing satisfied both hunger and her craving for something sweet.

Mars finally relaxed and sighed, as she closed her eyes to better concentrate on the taste.

"I have no idea how you do it", she told Jupiter, finally back to her normal calm voice, "but I swear, you could be treating us to swamp-water stew and it'd still be the most delicious thing I've ever tasted".

Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th January 2015, 1:40 am

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 IgunQWX

Kunzite nodded his approval at Jadeite. Although cranky and stubborn, the man had was intelligent and had good instincts. Kunzite agreed that they needed to leave their horses behind and take on the beasts by foot. Thankfully, there was a village at the bottom of the mountain, where the men could stock up on any necessary supplies and leave their horses until their return.

As the men neared the cozy little village, Kunzite said, "Alright, I say we split up to get the rest of the supplies needed for the hunt. Endymion and I can take the horses to the village stables, and the rest of you can pair off to get water, bandages, gear, or whatever else you desire." Kunzite paused, glancing pointedly at Jadeite and Nephrite. "Within reason," he said, a slight smile forming on his lips. He was feeling in a better mood now. The promise of a hunt always lifted his spirits.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th January 2015, 10:58 am

Endymion smiled at Kunzite's added instructions to Jadeite and Nephrite, enjoying the reference as he slowed his horse nearing the town. From a distance the town looked sleepy, but as they got close enough to pass houses he could feel the activity stirring all around them. Farmlands held farmhands, laughing as they worked; young children ran about doing chores and playing games; dogs barked and livestock sounded as they went about their lazy days. They were the only ones on the road, but in remote towns such as this that was the norm.

As they neared the center of town and the handful of shops therein, villagers craned their necks to see who was coming. He sat taller in the saddle and faced forward, presenting the image of a Prince they would be proud of. Once they were recognized, that recognition spread like wildfire, and it was not long before the streets were lined with people murmuring their conversations, his name and those of his friends catching his ear as the townspeople watched them with interest and large smiles.

On the road before them stood a man dressed in relative finery - his clothing looked well-cared for, nearly new relative to his peers, and he wore a village leader's hat. Endymion pulled up his horse as the man bowed in greeting. As soon as the man did so, the rest of the crowd dipped as well, the men bowing and the women curtsying politely. 

"Your Royal Highness," he began, his head still bowed, "Your Graces," he continued, "Your visit is an unexpected honor! How can we be of service to you?" He straightened and tried to avert his gaze, but Endymion caught and held it. He preferred openness to humility.

"It is we who have come to be of service to you," Endymion replied, leaving his statement open for one of his friends to complete.

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 ThMyae[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 4jsq88

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 WYxcDX[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 VfipPu[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 QcYyas[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 RCRME8[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 MwKWL7[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 WbL1DG[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 2tcOIq[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 JbCUuo[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 V4DbwT[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 YtpCB5[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 Mmp9t9[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 Dx2prT
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th January 2015, 1:31 pm

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 Mercur12

As she had expected, Mars's test taste hadn't slipped by Jupiter's notice. Nothing seemed to get past her in the kitchen, not even the smallest things. She took an oatmeal bar after Mars, happy that the princess would be getting something more healthy to eat. She didn't hesitate to try her own bar, not in the position to be picky over her food after not eating all morning. Mars was right, this was excellent! Now Mercury was even more eager to try her dinner later.

"I agree, you did a great job with these!" she said to Jupiter, after finishing her piece.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th January 2015, 3:09 pm

"Hey, I'm always within reason," Nephrite said grinning. Ok, so he had a penchant for being extravagant when it came to charming the ladies on occasion. Hey, if it worked and it made them feel special, why not? For himself though, he preferred the simpler things in life. He didn’t require much in the way of material goods for himself. His horse, his blade, a bed and his friends were all he really needed. Alright, and the company of a fine young lady every once in a while wouldn’t go amiss either.

As they rode into the village, Nephrite looked around. It was quaint, but nice. Somewhere if Nephrite had a choice of where he lived in his life, he would have liked to settle down. It seemed quiet but with just enough activity going on to make it interesting. As they went further into town, they were met by a well dressed man. Most likely the mayor of the village Nephrite thought.

“We heard that you had a slight problem with your wolf population and came to lend our blades to your cause,” Nephrite continued from where Endymion had left off, not missing a beat.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th January 2015, 6:33 am

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 RVL51pL

For a moment longer than necessary, Artemis considered whether or not his position was improved by having his face planted in the floor. In this position, at least he could pretend to hide his folly via the 'ostrich-with-its-head-in-a-hole' methodology. Then, of course, he heard Venus' voice and knew, of all the people in the palace, his actions could not be hid from her, no matter the methodology he used. Lifting himself from the floor to sit tall in the midst of his mess, he answered Venus' question with a fake air of logic.

"Yes, when I came into the kitchen and saw the mess, I took it upon myself to inspect it more closely."

No one was going to believe that, but Artemis would feel a little better if everyone was laughing with him... or at him, as long as they were laughing.

He waved off the others' concerns with a paw and some over-dramatized laughter. "I am fine! Not a scratch on me." Artemis laughed as Mercury knelt to perform a quick visual scan and pick up some of the fallen utensils.

At least he had found the can opener for the tuna! If Jupiter helped him open the tuna and the others helped him clean the mess, he would present the tuna to Luna in no time at all!

If she was not currently standing in the doorway to the kitchens. Great...

The skin under the fur on his cheeks tinged red and he laughed again, "Luna! I was just looking for you. Everything's fine, we just made a little mess is all." Well, him mostly.

While the utensils were put in their proper place and Jupiter began to make a treat for the girls, he smiled and nodded toward the tuna in a bowl on a nearby counter. "Would you like to share some tuna with me?"

He nearly puffed with pride and claimed he had made it for her himself, but then he remembered the whole fiasco, which had resulted in Jupiter opening the can of tuna and putting it in the bowl. He deflated just a little and stayed quiet, but put on his best and most hopeful smile for Luna.

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 DCbBtvO[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 Chmia [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 Yvbpgta
[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 Sezuti10
[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 2508165712 Graphics by Athena, Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mercury, Gemma, and Lust [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 2508165712
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th January 2015, 9:08 am

The surprised look on the man's face had him pause for a second before dropping into an even deeper bow, "Your Graces! Your Royal Highness! This is indeed an honor far greater than our village has ever received!" He paused, still bowing, as though he was having to carefully phrase something in his head. "But, my good and wonderful Sirs, I am afraid my village is very poor." He looked up from his bow, his expression regretful, as though he believed what he would say might drive them away. "We are not but farmers and trappers, and we have no way to make payment to you. Nor do we have any experienced fighters to swell your ranks and aide you. We are but farmers, and..." he trailed off, realizing he had begun to repeat himself.

Endymion dismounted, expertly tossing the reins over the head of his horse to use as a lead, which he held so his mount would not stray. "Honorable sir," he spoke softly, but projected for all to hear, "We have no want of repayment." His eyes slid to the village square, its wooden construction and thatch roofs, to the crowd who only very shyly glanced at him. The faces of the adults were red with embarrassment as they fidgeted in place. These people were poor, but proud; in lessons and in experience, Endymion knew that phrasing was everything. He had to make it known that they would take no payment, but make it seem as though it was not an act of charity. "The safety of your village, of your people, is forefront to Elysion." He strengthened his voice, still projecting for all to hear, "You are our shepherds, our farmers; you trade with us for apples and vegetables, for furs and for medicines. You are Citizens of the Earth Kingdom, and we would not leave you in need."

While he looked squarely to the village leader, who rose from his bow with a thankful look upon his face, he could sense the tension leaving from the crowd, could feel more eyes openly on them. Perhaps, then, he had succeeded. But still they might see it as charity without some bargaining in the process. "We will rid you of your wolf problem, but in return we ask for supplies to help us with that task, a place to hold our horses while we are away, and a guide to lead us into the mountains, towards where the wolves may den."

The leader bowed again, "You honor us," he replied. "We accept your terms, and in gratitude we invite you to feast with us tonight, upon your victorious return!" 

At the mention of a feast, the crowd erupted in cheers and excited murmurs as they peeled off, apparently to make preparations. Those standing behind the village leader dispersed into the crowd, perhaps making preparations of their own -- Endymion smiled lightly, guessing the meeting was over.

Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th January 2015, 10:14 am

Jadeite smirked when Kunzite gave him and Nephrite orders. Nephrite was Jadeite's partner of crime when it came to the ladies. " Honestly, Kunzite our mission is the up most important. I'll stay on track." Like Nephrite he gave the older Shitnneou  a small grin. As they rode through the town Jadeite glance around. It was charming village. They soon came to a stop when the mayor greeted them. He stayed quiet and allowed Endymion and Nephrite to do all the talking. Since Endymion was going to be king someday he thought it would be best if he did most of the talking.

grumble grumble grumble 

Jadeite's stomach rumbled when the mayor mentioned the word feast. He just realized he didn't get a chance to eat something earlier this morning. 

"So when should we depart for the woods? If you don't mind I would like to grab a loaf of bread from their bakery," he spoke up after the meeting was over. His stomach was now rumbling loudly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Hall of Fame-