The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

[Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th August 2015, 1:42 pm

[Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 V2CaSF5

“Kunzite,” Mako said in relief. She had been worried that he might not be home and she’d have to bother one of the other Shitennou. Not that she didn’t like Jadeite or Zoisite but she could generally depend on Kunzite the most to take things seriously.

“Have you… have you heard from Nephrite lately? I just…” she blushed, feeling embarrassed and stupid all of a sudden. Like a lovesick girl, especially in front of the eldest Shitennou. “I just wanted to know if he’s okay, that’s all. I get worried sometimes… and it’s been months.”

[Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 4ttFPcD[Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 E2wqfIi [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 Mercurysig [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 Ft6DXry[Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 Wedding1
[Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 YgSg9XS [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 J9FkIOw [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 E92foQg [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 GGOnOmH [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 T6HQwOw [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 ZMIrfsf [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 4JvDpxl [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 EfXLP8m 
[Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th August 2015, 10:05 am

[Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 14iphzd_zpsb836f208

His eyebrow arched when Makoto began asking about Nephrite. This was...slightly unexpected. It was also not a conversation that they should be having in the hallways, with his neighbours being too nosy for their own good. 

"Why don't you come in Makoto and I can answer your questions," he offered, standing aside to let her through.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th August 2015, 10:30 am

She nodded and stepped inside, glad that he was willing to talk. She had been afraid that he would turn her away the moment she mentioned Nephrite’s name.

Kunzite’s apartment was rather warm and inviting for a bachelor pad. It was also neat, not like most other guys’ apartment. And unsurprisingly he had fine furniture and high quality items all over the place. She always knew he had good taste, and now she wondered what Nephrite’s place looked like. She had only seen the living room, after all, and back then she was too busy fighting with him to properly pay attention. She couldn’t believe she never went there all these years except to say goodbye to him before he went on his mission… They had been subconsciously keeping a polite distance so that they never hung out in each other’s homes, instead it was always the shop or some other place outside.

“You’ve got a nice place,” she commented, feeling a tad awkward standing there in his apartment, but she didn’t want to sound pushy and impolite.

[Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 4ttFPcD[Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 E2wqfIi [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 Mercurysig [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 Ft6DXry[Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 Wedding1
[Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 YgSg9XS [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 J9FkIOw [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 E92foQg [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 GGOnOmH [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 T6HQwOw [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 ZMIrfsf [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 4JvDpxl [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 EfXLP8m 

Last edited by Sailor Mercury on 6th September 2015, 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th August 2015, 9:21 am

"Thank you," he said, closing the door behind her. He couldn't help feel a bit on guard with her here. Why was she asking about Nephrite after all this time? While his primary duty was to protect the King and Queen, he was also extremely protective of his brother-in-arms. He made sure that they always had a room in his apartment that was ready whenever they needed it or ran interference in their lives to make it easier for them. Oftentimes after Nephrite had left, he had wondered if he had done the right thing by stepping back and allowing  the two's relationship to unfold how it had. To be honest, he had expected it it to go differently than it did. 

Taking a seat in his chair, he swept his arm open in a silent invitation for her to take a seat. Keeping his posture purposefully casual and relaxed, he spoke; "What can I do for you today, Makoto-san?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th September 2015, 12:16 pm

She felt too jittery to sit down, but did so regardless. To be honest, Kunzite always made her nervous. He was the eldest among the boys and their leader, and there had always been something intimidating about him. Mako never really interacted with him much even after all these years.

“Well, like I said, I just want to know how Nephrite’s doing. I mean… I’m worried. He did say it was going to be for a while… and he did say he wanted some space, but…” she sighed. “I’m allowed to be worried about him, right? He worked with me for months and he was always there. We were friends. I just want to—I need to know he’s okay,” she said pleadingly.

Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd October 2015, 8:36 am

Kunzite's eyebrow raised as the normally self-assured woman rambled. He found it interesting that she was so interested in Nephrite. Was it a case of realizing exactly what you have when it was no longer available? 

"I'm afraid I cannot help you; I haven't had much contact with him since he left," he lied easily as he considered her for a moment, piecing together the action he would take. 

He had sworn to Nephrite he wouldn't tell her where he was...but that didn't mean that there were others that weren't held to the same secrecy. 

"If you really wish to know how he's doing, may I suggest asking the King or Queen?" Part of him wondered if she would catch on to what he was getting at, to ask the royal couple for Nephrite's coordinates, to go and see him, to work things out once and for all.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th October 2015, 12:54 am

Mako was disappointed to hear that Kunzite couldn’t help her. Had he really not spoken or exchanged messages with Nephrite at all? This fact only increased her worry. What if he wasn’t okay? Who would even know if he needed help?

Then Kunzite suggested that she asked Usagi or Mamoru, and Mako’s hope surged once more. Yes, surely they would know. And Usagi would certainly tell her, would she not?

“Alright, I think I will try that,” she nodded decisively. “Thank you, Kunzite, for taking the time to talk to me. I hope…” She didn’t know what she hoped. That she could reach Nephrite? That she could bring him home? What if he didn’t want to go home?

“Well, thank you,” she told him one last time, and excused herself. Her next stop would be her best friend and queen.

Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st October 2015, 2:23 pm

[Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 MYhONKz_zps97d65afd

He had thought that putting distance between himself and Makoto would somehow make things better, that if he didn't see her every day, hear her voice, he would slowly begin to get over her. The opposite seemed to be true for him. He keenly felt her absence daily, feeling as if there was a huge hole in his life that only she could fill. 

Going out and trying to find someone else had been a disaster, unable to bring himself to do more than kiss the woman, it had just felt wrong. Thankfully for him, she had understood and didn't hold it against him. She was the only friend he had at this station, keeping him company and distracting him when his thoughts of Makoto had became too much. 

He tried to avoid thinking about her, what she was doing, if she was seeing anyone, the thoughts always turning dark. He couldn't stand the idea of her being with someone else but at the same time, if he couldn't have her, he wanted her to find someone and be happy. 

Snorting, he continued down the hallway. He truly was pathetic, pining after a woman who didn't want him back.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th November 2015, 10:37 am

Mako had gotten the information she needed from Usagi, and had made the long distance travel the moment that conversation was over. She didn’t bother sending a message ahead of her, not wanting to give Nephrite an excuse to avoid her. She didn’t know what he was doing, if he was sleeping or working or whatever, but frankly she didn’t care.

When she arrived at the faraway station where everything looked unfamiliar, she felt daunted for a moment, wondering if she had acted foolishly after all. But her heart urged her to continue, and she asked the nearest person where Nephrite was.

The man directed her to the room he was in. She was on her way there when she made a turn in the hallway and almost ran smack dab into him.

“Oh!” she exclaimed in surprise, barely keeping her balance as she stopped short so as not to ram into him. “You’re here,” she said breathlessly, so relieved and so glad to see his face again and see for herself that he was alright.

Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th December 2015, 9:53 pm

"Watch where you-" His voice trailed off as he took in the woman who had literally ran into him. Had she materialized from this thoughts? Was he dreaming? "Makoto? What are you doing here?" How had she found him? There were too many questions and not enough answers. 

Why did his heart feel like it was about to break through his chest? It was beating so hard.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime23rd December 2015, 12:03 pm

Mako immediately blushed. “I… wanted to see if you’re okay.”

That sounded dumb. A person wanting to check on someone else’s well-being would call. Or send a message. Not fly halfway across the universe to see them personally. What if he didn’t want her here?

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know if… if you would return my message, given how we’ve left it. But I was… worried. And… I…” she gulped, steeled herself, and decided to be honest. “I missed you.”

Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th January 2016, 8:12 am

This was not the kind of conversation he wanted to be having in public, not when he was acting as a delegate to this planet. Resisting the urge to pinch the bridge of his nose in frustration and weariness, he quickly thought of where they could go to get some privacy. 

"If you want to talk, follow me," he said shortly. Without waiting to see if she would reply, he walked past her, headed to his rooms. 

She missed him? She had come all this way because she had missed him? He couldn't wrap his mind around it as he walked down the winding corridors.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th January 2016, 7:32 am

The vibe she was getting from Nephrite was that he was definitely not happy to see her, and Mako began to feel embarrassed and foolish. His words were short and clipped, and with her face heating up, she followed him, almost wanting to cry because he didn’t even look at her. Did he not miss her at all? Did he not even think about her after all these months? When they used to spend nearly every day together?

She kept quiet on the way, feeling more and more stupid. Finally, she dared to speak up. “Uh… I’m sorry. If this isn’t a good time or you don’t want me here, I can go.”

Please don’t tell me to go. I just crossed the universe for you.

Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th January 2016, 3:07 pm

He knew that the way he had treated her moment ago wasn't harsh, but this wasn't exactly a conversation he wanted to have in public and in his panic, he had reverted back to barking orders. His training as a general occasionally reared its head when he was stressed out or was in a social situation he was unfamiliar with; defaulting on polite manners and barking orders. 

Entering his room, he sat at his desk, gesturing for her to sit on his bed. Seeing her there, he began to second guess his decision. Perhaps I should have sat on the bed and her at the desk. It was too late now, it wasn't like he could ask her to move. 

"Why did you really come?" he asked, his voice thick with emotion.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd February 2016, 12:14 am

He hadn’t told her to go.

Mako sat down in his office, feeling like a kid summoned to the principal’s office. This was dumb; she was so old now to even think about those old high school days where all anyone could see from her was trouble. A part of her felt angry that she was treated this way, but she was too confused to act on it, not really sure who she should be angry at.

She looked up at him as he posed his question, blinking in surprise. “I told you. I was wondering if you were okay. And that I… missed you.”

She looked at her hands again, afraid of his reaction. She was a terrible liar and did not like doing it besides; if Nephrite knew her at all, he would know she was telling the truth.

Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th February 2016, 2:14 pm

She missed him? After everything? Now she misses him? He repressed the urge to pinch the bridge of his nose - a habit he had picked up recently that reminded him of Kunzite - or run his hand through his hair. 

Leaning against his desk, he allowed the tension to drain from his body. He didn't know if he wanted to laugh or he wanted to cry. How many times had he awoken from a dream where Makoto appeared before him telling him that she missed him. Though this wasn't a dream, she wore a flowing green dress that reminded him of the past her, the one from the Silver Millennium, and was generally floating in front of him. 

"You could have called, you could have written a letter, but you chose to travel all the way out here. How did you even find out where I was stationed? It's supposed to be top secret," his tone sounded defeated rather than mad. He had his suspicions that she had gotten the information from the Queen or King. Why was this happening now?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th February 2016, 9:42 am

Mako couldn’t read Nephrite’s expression at all. He seemed to be going through something, but she couldn’t even begin to guess what he was feeling. Anger? Annoyance? Frustration? Was this a mistake after all?

“Yes, because I wasn’t sure you’d answer if I’d called or sent a message. Also, I didn’t really trust a message to make it all the way across the universe. And this is too important.” She swallowed. “And don’t blame the other Shitennou or even Endymion. I coaxed the information from Serenity.” Above all else, she didn’t want his relationship with the people in his life to be jeopardized. She’d done enough damage as it was.

“Nephrite… is me being here a problem?” she asked, needing to know that before anything else.

Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th February 2016, 8:11 am

He wanted to say yes, that by being here, she was putting his mission in jeopardy, but it would be a lie and he couldn't force himself to form the words. The truth was that he missed her and as mad as he was at her for showing up out of the blue, part of him was glad that she was here. 

"No, there's no problem," he said slowly. She had said that this was too important, what did she mean by that? He looked at her expectantly, waiting to hear what she had to say.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th March 2016, 11:59 am

He said it was no problem, which gave her some relief. But then he just kept looking at her expectantly, and Mako had no idea what he wanted her to say.

“I’m… um… actually, that’s it. I was just wondering how you were doing.”

She looked down, then after a moment, looked back up at him. “Actually, no, that’s not it. I also wanted an explanation. About why you just dropped everything and left for the other end of the universe. Was it really because you felt used by me? Or was it something else?”

Mako wasn’t always the best at reading people; she preferred direct communication, and evasion and expectations for her to just know or guess what someone else was thinking just didn’t work with her at all. Minako said that Nephrite liked her, and that he’d felt rejected by her, but she found that hard to believe. He’d never even told her he liked her that way, so how could she have rejected him?

Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th March 2016, 6:53 am

He sighed as he heard her question, running his hand through his hair. "It's complicated," he said honestly, silent for a few moments as he attempted to put his thoughts together. 

"I was hurt and I felt rejected. I knew that if I wanted to be able to move on, I couldn't stay working in your shop, seeing you every day. It would have hurt too much. When Kunzite asked me for recommendations for a diplomatic job, I volunteered. I figured with some time and space, I'd heal and I"d be ready to face you again." 

How had she not realized that asking her for dinner on Valentines Day was a date eluded him. He wanted to ask her, to demand to know what she was thinking that day, but he held his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th March 2016, 3:32 am

Mako stared at him in disbelief. “So it was me. Just not in the way I thought…”

She shook her head. “I never… I didn’t mean to reject you. It was just a misunderstanding…” Her brain worked overtime as she tried to make sense of all this. So he had misinterpreted her asking him to go out together on Valentine’s Day as a date. It was an awkward situation, sure, but… which part of it meant she was rejecting him?

“Nephrite, did you want it to be a date? I didn’t… I never even thought…” she stammered as the facts began to line up in the only conclusion that made sense. Was Minako right after all?

“I never even imagined that you thought of me that way.”

Why had he never told her?

Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th March 2016, 6:03 am

"I've never stopped feeling that way about you," he admitted, running his hand through his hair as he sighed heavily. 

"I respected the fact that you didn't. When you reincarnated into this life, you didn't seem to share the same feelings anymore, so I kept them to myself. You were the same as I remembered yet so different in many ways." He smiled sadly at the thought. 

"When you and the others reincarnated, you had a chance at a new life, to make new memories to be new people. Your memories of the Silver Millennium came back slowly. When the King and Queen brought us back, it wasn't a reincarnation, at least not in the same way it was for you. We are the same as we were back then."

"As I spent time with you in this life, I got to love all those little parts about you that make you Makoto and not Sailor Jupiter from the Silver Millennium. So when Valentine's day came around his year, you invited me to dinner, left me a box of chocolates on the day of lovers, I thought it was a date, that you felt the same." He failed to keep the slight bitter note out of his voice at the end. How stupid could he have been? Looking back, he hadn't seen any other signs of her feelings, but when she had invited him to dinner, he had been so hopeful. 

Idiot.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th March 2016, 10:05 am

Never… stopped?

Mako blinked, at first not understanding when he would even have started. And then he continued to speak, and it all suddenly made sense. Their past lives. Of course. Mako hadn’t even remembered it; it was but a distant memory now since literal millennia had passed since Silver Millennium. She remembered it like it was someone else’s life, or like a movie she had once watched, memories that weren’t really hers. They were Jupiter’s, not this Jupiter but the one before, and though their soul was one and the same, she had been reborn anew while Nephrite hadn’t been.

She couldn’t imagine the disconnect for them; her as virtually someone else, and him never changing. No wonder they had gotten their wires crossed so badly. She was in the future, but he had been in the past still.

He said he had grown to love her as herself—Makoto—instead of the Jupiter from before, and Mako’s heart felt warm with the thought. It comforted her to know that he wasn’t just clinging to his past feelings, that he was seeing her for who she really was now, not then.

“Oh my god, Nephrite… I didn’t realize… I was so dumb.” She buried her face in her hands, embarrassed. Of course he had taken it completely the wrong way. She could see now how heartbroken he must have been, how disappointed. She still wished he would have told her all of this sooner, and maybe not immediately ran off to the other end of the universe for months, but she could understand why he did it. She once had such high hopes only to be crushed herself when she thought her senpai had called her out to tell her he felt the same way about her as she did to him. Instead, he had simply ripped her heart out and stomped on it.

She couldn’t believe she’d actually passed it forward and done it to someone else.

She looked back up at him. “But… you know what? When you were gone… it made me realize something too. I missed you. And not just like I missed a friend. I couldn’t sleep, I couldn’t eat, I couldn’t stop thinking about you. It took losing you for me to realize how much you meant to me. I kept trying to fool myself… or maybe a part of me was afraid of ruining what good relationship we had… because why mess with a good thing, right? But I…”

She took a deep breath. “I think I have feelings for you, too. As more than just a friend.” She laughed bitterly and shook her head. “I’ve begun to wish it had really been a Valentine’s Day date after all.”

Mako peeked at him, afraid to hear his answer, afraid that she had already ruined her chances forever.

“Do you think... Do you think we can still get a do-over? With a real date this time?”

Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th March 2016, 10:31 am

He suddenly felt this insane need to double check to see if his ears were working correctly. Had he heard her right, she returned his feelings? 

They always did say that absence makes the heart grow fonder, he mused as she revealed that it wasn't until he was gone that she realized her feelings for him. 

"I would like that," he said slowly. The idea of having a do-over with her left him feeling dizzy, but there was one small problem: he was on a diplomatic assignment and now wasn't the time nor the place. It would have to wait until he returned to Earth, but was it fair of him to ask her to wait that long? 

He explained his thoughts to her and waited, breathe held to hear her decision, would she wait for him or not?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th March 2016, 12:52 am

Mako felt immense relief when Nephrite agreed. So they still had a chance to make this right. Maybe they could still achieve their happiness after all.

“I would wait for you as long as I have to,” she assured him. “Though it would be nice if we could write each other now. And do come back as soon as you can,” she added with a smile.

She knew when she got back the others would never let her live this down, especially Minako. They had only been waiting for this to happen for hundreds of years.

Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st March 2016, 9:21 am

6 Months Later 

After Makoto had returned home, they spent the next several months sending communications back and forth, and talking on video whenever they had a chance. They had gotten to know each other on a whole new level, revealing things to each other that they had told no one else. It was liberating and exciting. Nephrite felt as if he knew Makoto better than he ever had Jupiter, his relationship with her Silver Millennium counter part now felt so superficial in comparison to the deep bond he was forming with Makoto. 

Maybe it was this version of Sailor Jupiter he had been meant to be with the entire time. He was too much of a coward to consult the stars, something he probably should have done after everything that had transpired with the failed date. Things seemed to be working out just fine, so he left it for now. Perhaps he would use his knowledge of the stars to impress Makoto on a date on day. He snorted at the idea. She didn't strike him as the type to believe that kind of thing, despite how real he, the King and the other Shittennou knew it to be. 

Straightening his tie, he grinned when he heard a knock on his door. Makoto had insisted on picking him up for their first date upon his return to earth. It had been a long six months, but they had made it and he was very much looking forward to this night. Giving his appearance one last look, and finding everything to be in place, he quickly headed towards his door.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th March 2016, 5:53 am

For this date, the other girls had insisted on helping her with her clothes, her hair, and everything, saying that they had invested their emotions in the outcome of it long enough to not meddle. Mako had had to weather a thousand I-told-you-so’s and lectures from everyone about how daft she was, and she had had enough. She was happy for their help, but in the end she decided this would be the last time she ever let them meddle.

Now that she was in front of his door, dressed in a green cocktail dress with her hair in its usual ponytail, she felt nervous as hell. She’d really given in to her feelings these past few months and embraced every aspect of the love that had grown between her and Nephrite. Even though they got off in the wrong foot, it could only be smooth sailing from here on out, right?

When he opened the door, her heart jumped a little, and butterflies filled her stomach as she looked at how handsome he was. She had seen him through video calls, yes, but those paled in comparison to the real deal. She didn’t realize how much she’d missed him, how much she’d been counting down the days to this moment, ever since she left him back on the other side of the universe.

“You look handsome,” she said shyly, fidgeting self-consciously. “I’ve missed you like crazy.”

Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th March 2016, 7:04 pm

It took him a moment to regain his speech after his eyes landed on the beautiful goddess that was on the other side of his door. 

"I've missed you as well," he replied, pulling her into a hug. Leaning down, he whispered the next part into her ear. "You look gorgeous tonight."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd April 2016, 8:14 am

She blushed at his compliment and thanked him, and the two of them walked together to the restaurant they intended to have dinner at. The night went smoothly this time; there were no misunderstandings, they were communicating properly, and even though all this time they’d only been in a long-distance relationship, everything fell easily into place as if he’d always been here all this time. Mako felt right with him; there was no awkwardness, no uncomfortable silences, and no bumps at all. She actually couldn’t believe how perfect the night went.

When they were done with their meals, she sat back, her stomach and her heart both full. She looked at him, just to enjoy the direct view as opposed to through a computer screen, and smiled. “I could really get used to this,” she said softly. “Please don’t ever leave again.”

Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd April 2016, 8:39 am

The night had gone much better than he expected, memories of their last date surfacing occasionally, causing him to push them aside. He wouldn't allow the past to dictate his future, not anymore, not like this. 

When she softly asked him not to leave, his hand went to the small box he had in his coat pocket. Easily sliding out of his seat, he moved to stand beside her for a moment before dropping down on one knee. Grabbing her hands in his, he looked into her eyes, hoping she would see how genuine and serious he was being. 

"I know I made mistakes in the past, and words can never express how sorry I am for the pain that I caused you, but if you'd have me, I would never dream of leaving you alone again." He paused for a beat, allowing his words to hang in the air before reaching into his pocket with one hand, producing the box, flicking it open with his thumb as he presented it to her. 

"Makoto, would you do the honour of becoming my wife?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter   [Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Drops of Jupiter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Hall of Fame-