The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

[Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th March 2015, 11:49 am

[Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 Jupite11

Ganymede took off his helmet and placed his head on her chest, listening for signs of breathing. There was a sluggish heartbeat, but nothing else.

"I-I don't think she's breathing!" he said, unsure what to do. There were steps for this, right? Jupiter looked away form the door, deciding not to move for now. Soul needed more help at the moment.

"Ganymede, stand guard and let me see her, okay? Make sure nothing attacks us," she said sternly. He nodded and backed off. Jupiter took over and knelt next to Soul. Double checking her condition, she really wasn't breathing. She remembered Mercury giving them instructions on what to do here...

Jupiter opened Soul's mouth and tilted Soul's head, and a trickle of water drained out. She placed her hands on Soul's chest and started a short set of compressions, and then tilted the unconscious senshi's head back a little. Jupiter covered Soul's mouth with her own and breathed out hard. After waiting five seconds, she started the compressing and breathing again.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th March 2015, 11:59 am

[Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 0o7snk_zpsxxyt88lb

Coming back to conciousness was like being electrocuted; it was sudden and intense. She surged forward gasping, only to have Jupiter press down on her shoulders and help turn her onto her side so she could cough up any water. 

"Yuuta," she called weakly, her voice raspy from her sudden coughing fit. Everything ached, especially her lungs and chest.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th March 2015, 12:09 pm

If Ganymede Knight were to run, he would find that the sound of footprints ran to a nearby hall.

Instead though, he would find no intruder of any sort. Having lived there for some time though, she would most easily notice the random portrait of King Endymion with a glorious, pompous mustache that had just made an appearance there. It seemed the enemy had no clue of his love of art and decor and would assume he wouldn't notice.

---

Luckily for the group that remained, Sailor Soul survived. But as Sailor Jupiter warned, there was another presence still with them.

The invisible figure was starting to come into view now. All that could be seen of it was that it appeared to be a dark, shadow-like entity. It lurched over Sailor Jupiter and Soul, almost as though it was taking morbid pleasure in their pain. Or was it mere curiosity? What appeared to be its hand jutted out toward Soul, possible intending on striking her.

[Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 H64bUab[Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 Uw13kz2[Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 4boFGce
[Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 E92foQg [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 VjAIR46
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th March 2015, 7:46 am

Ganymede Knight

"Amina!" Ganymede Knight resisted the urge to run over to check on her. At least she was definitely alive.

"Ganymede, I'll make sure she's alright. Go check on the hallway," Jupiter said. He nodded and went after the footsteps. The hall was empty when he got there though, and he stopped and looked around.

"Where'd he go...?" On the wall, his eye caught a portrait he had never seen before. Frowning, the knight walked over to look at it closer. "When did King Endymion get this done?"

[Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 Jupite11

Jupiter watched as the shadowy figure appeared, on guard for any more tricks it might try to pull. Just what was this thing anyway? When it moved to touch Soul, she went to knock its hand away with her own.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th March 2015, 8:19 pm

Her lungs with ever breath she took and every time she attempted to focus on something, it kept slipping away from her. Get it together, the danger isn't past now. You've almost died before and you've recovered faster, she chided herself. 

"Do we know where whatever it is went?"
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th March 2015, 11:51 pm

[Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 TvKwOZG

Immediately after the barrier shattered, the queen made sure to keep her magic going so that water wouldn't flood the palace. Thankfully, the power of her silver crystal caused the water to evaporate, and there didn't seem to be a threat of flooding any longer. Not even giving a moment to attack Shadow, Serenity rushed to Sailor Soul's side. The thin fabric of her dress billowed around the queen's ankles as she ran, falling to her knees at the senshi's side. She watched, holding Soul's hand as Sailor Jupiter tried to revive her. When Soul's eyes opened again, the queen couldn't help but heave a sigh of relief. 

"Thank goodness you're alive," she breathed, pushing a wet piece of hair out of Soul's face. "Don't push yourself. Please, stay put and take deep breaths. We will handle this."

Noticing Sailor Jupiter swatting at a dark, looming figure that was reaching towards Soul. Glaring, the queen stood as her hands began to glow dangerously once more. She was tired from the long day of planning, and using the crystal's powers weren't helping with her exhaustion. But she had to push forward and protect her senshi from any more harm. 

With a slight cry, Neo Queen Serenity pushed her palms forward, sending another beam of pure light at the dark shadow. 

She was getting awfully tired of shadows.

[Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 Rq4Any2[Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 Sprite_SailorMoonEarlier02_zpsvate7eei [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 JBtc6h7 [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 2DMlRL9 [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 MOS3y8g [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 Sprite_NeoSailorMars-1_zpsmlohafhh[Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 J9FkIOw
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd April 2015, 7:01 am

Sans the mustache, the portrait seemed completely normal. But as Ganymede Knight approached closer, King Endymion began to sweat. The image was changing right before his eyes!

---

The shadow flinched when Sailor Jupiter struck it. It stepped back just in time for it to be hit directly by the pure beam of light emitted by Neo Queen Serenity.

The shadow vanished and revealed a sailor senshi underneath, but only for a brief second. As she was blasted back, her fuku tattered apart and she detransformed. She slid across the floor and rolled for a bit before she came to a stop. Truthfully, she was lucky she even made it through the attack in one piece. Many of Neo Queen Serenity's enemies were obliterated by much less.

The figure tried to lift herself but fell back immediately onto the ground. She squirmed and made a wheezing sound. She was greatly injured and appeared as though she couldn't move herself.

"I'm s-sorry... I'm so... sorry..."

From the thick glasses to her pink hair, it wouldn't be hard to recognize former reporter Rita Sharp, who once printed scandalous articles about Neo Queen Serenity and her court. She was more infamously known now as Sailor Leviathan, a senshi who "volunteered" to assist Zenar in its time of need.

Her yellow eyes looked huge from beyond her thick spectacles. She looked up Neo Queen Serenity and the others in terror. She attempted to reach for her backpack, which was tightly fitted over her casual clothing. On closer inspection, they would notice that Leviathan didn't look quite like she used to. Sailor Soul might have recalled on past adventures that sometimes in great emotional turmoil certain marine biological features would show up on her frenemy. Sharp predatory teeth filled her mouth. Gills on her neck gasped for water that wasn't there.

"Don't hurt me... please..."

[Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 H64bUab[Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 Uw13kz2[Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 4boFGce
[Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 E92foQg [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 VjAIR46
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd April 2015, 9:06 pm

Serenity's eyes widened in terror when she realized what she had done. Was the really...a human? Had she truly injured a human being? Trembling, the queen of Earth slowly walked over to the wounded girl. She couldn't believe what she had done. Yes, whoever this was was acting way out of line and had threatened her senshi, but this was also a human.

She would never have forgiven herself if she had killed this person. Humans make mistakes, but no mistake is worth the price of death. 

Falling to her knees, the queen was suddenly vulnerable and fragile. The sight of what she had done to this girl was eating her on the inside. "Are...are you alright?" she said shakily.

[Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 Rq4Any2[Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 Sprite_SailorMoonEarlier02_zpsvate7eei [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 JBtc6h7 [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 2DMlRL9 [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 MOS3y8g [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 Sprite_NeoSailorMars-1_zpsmlohafhh[Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 J9FkIOw
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2015, 8:29 am

She looked on in amazement as Neo Queen Serenity blasted the Shadow, only to have it be revealed as a Senshi for a brief moment before the person was no longer able to hold the transformation. The fuku seemed so familiar, she knew she had seen it before. 

"Leviathan?" she called out, her voice still horse and scratchy.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2015, 10:09 am

"What the-" Ganymede's eyes narrowed at the now shifting portrait, and he pulled out his axe and held it threateningly. "Alright, whatever you are, just come out already! I'm not afraid to swing this!" he yelled.

[Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 Jupite12

Jupiter watched with satisfaction as Neo-Queen Serenity scored  a glancing blow on whatever was trying to get to them in this room. Not much could stand up to the power of the Silver Crystal, even if it was only a sliver. What surprised her was the roughed up senshi that revealed herself, and then transformed. Despite he fishlike features, she still looked slightly familiar... Soul quickly provided the name to go with her face.

"So you are Sailor Leviathan." After seeing how badly the Queen was shaken by what she had inadvertently done to the woman, Jupiter was far less than happy. Though watching the defeated and terrified senshi beg for mercy was softening her a little. She made sure that Soul would be alright alone before standing up and walking towards Leviathan, or Rita, as she was called on Earth. As Jupiter went to stand by the queen, she went to help her up again, squeezing her friend's hand comfortingly. They would talk about this later, once their current problem was solved.

"No one here is going to hurt you as long as you behave yourself. Now please, explain what all of this is about," Jupiter said, focused entirely on Leviathan. Her tone was serious, but not quite threatening.
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2015, 2:56 pm

At Ganymede Knight's command, the illusion of the portrait disappeared and the Shadow imposter fell in its place. He backed up against the wall and held his hands up. It really did look like Shadow, just with those strange reptilian eyes that didn't fit at all.

"Don't swing that at me! That'd be horrible, yo!"

He was so scared he could practically pee his pants.

---

Leviathan looked up at Neo Queen Serenity. Her yellow irises were huge beyond the thickness of her glasses. She didn't seem to comprehend her words. At first, she only reached out for her hand.

"You're beautiful," she said with a soft smile.

Her mood quickly dampened as her face flushed. She looked away in embarrassment and tried to save face.

"Forget what I said," she muttered. She then groaned in pain and became fearful again when Sailor Jupiter approached her. She pulled her hands up to cover the exposed gills on her neck.

She knew of Sailor Jupiter's reputation from her comic collection and research of Crystal Tokyo's history. Her fear was quite justified, even though the sailor soldier held back her equally justified anger. Sailor Soul was almost murdered and it seemed like she was culprit.

"I came here... I came here to stop Enoch... but when I arrived, he'd already gotten to you guys... I'm sorry... I thought I could sneak in and get him without... you knowing..."

Her breathing quickened as panic settled in.

"Don't kill him... Ganymede can't kill him... Enoch doesn't know what he's doing..."

Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th April 2015, 8:38 pm

Ganymede Knight

"Oh, NOW you surrender." Ganymede grinned and kept his axe pointed at the imposter. "You sure weren't cooperating earlier. How about we make a deal?" His axe burst to life, forming a curved edge of lighting that crackled green. "Don't make any moves and I promise I won't hurt you. But if you do anything I don't expect, I can't guarantee anything."

[Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 Jupite14

Jupiter nodded. "So the one we were fighting earlier is someone named Enoch? And you're responsible for him," she said, trying to understand. Was he another person from her planet with a bone to pick with them, or something else entirely? Her eyes widened at her next words. 

"Ganymede shouldn't be killing anyone, but we can go check on the hallway together. You wanted to go get him, right?" she asked. Jupiter bent down to the other girl's eye level, smiling at her. "Well, now you don't have to sneak around."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th April 2015, 8:20 am

Struggling to sit up, she tried to put the pain out of her mind. "Who is Enoch, Leviathan, and why have they come here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th April 2015, 8:18 pm

OOC:

The Shadow imposter looked sheepishly at Ganymede Knight. He nodded and held his head low.

"Yeah... sure..."

---

Leviathan looked around her and tried again to lift herself up. It seemed she couldn't by herself. Neo Queen Serenity wasn't one to mess with. It might be a while before she could walk, much less transform again.  She looked fearful when Sailor Soul asked who Enoch was.

"I don't know if I can go get myself now," she said quietly. "Enoch is from my world. He's... RIGHT HERE."

She was entirely distracted from explaining herself, seeing the subject of the topic himself march into the room. He was prodded by Ganymede, who pushed Enoch forward by the blunt of his axe. He apparently wasn't going fast enough for the knight's taste, since he was promptly shoved into the room and fell to the floor.

"Enoch!" she cried out.

"Filthy commoner!" Enoch barked. "How do you know my name?"

"It's me, Leviathan! You idiot! You're not wearing your glasses!"

Enoch's face turned bright red in embarrassment. He rolled about on the ground in anxiousness.

"What! P-P-Princess?! Well, you're not wearing your glasses either!"

"Aughhh! I am totally wearing my glasses! You just can't see them! Wait, this doesn't matter! Enoch, explain to us why you're here!"

A dark shadow came over the imitation of Shadow's face. He let out a slow, low laugh.

"It's obvious, isn't it? I came here to show you that these people aren't as powerful as you think they are! You don't need to be scared of them! I totally can kill them! I'll do it right now!"

Enoch suddenly lifted himself up from the ground, but it wasn't a natural action. Something seemed off, even from the strange creature's behavior before. He lurched upward, almost as though he was being pulled by something. He leaned forward and began to sprint wildly toward Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Soul and Leviathan.

In the chaos, it might have been hard to see Leviathan's horrified look on her face.

"Enoch! Wait! Stop!"

Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th April 2015, 9:06 pm

As Leviathan and the new man who resembled Shadow who Ganymede had brought back into the room bickered, Soul pulled herself to her feet unsteadily. Her legs felt like they were barely able to handle her weight and she would collapse back to the ground at any moment. Well you nearly did just drown to death, of course you're feeling weak, she reminded herself. 

When the man, Enoch, was that his name? Began to talk about being able to easily kill them and Leviathan not needing to be afraid of them, she payed more attention. Watching his body language closely, she knew the second he made a movement towards the Queen. Stepping between them, she knew she couldn't do much other than slow him down until someone else would be able to deal with him.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime21st April 2015, 11:35 pm

Ganymede Knight

Ganymede turned to look at the girl on the floor who seemed to know the creature he had caught. "Leviathan...?" he asked, recognizing her. He watched as the two talked, and then took a step back in surprise as Enoch levitated up with some kind of strange force. 

"You're not killing anyone!" he yelled, before chasing after Enoch, activating his axe. Behind Soul, Jupiter stood up quickly to defend against the next attack.

"Soul, get back!" she said, realizing what she was trying to do. But there was no way she could get in front of Soul before Enoch got there first.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th April 2015, 5:51 pm

Feeling incredibly guilty for what she had caused, Serenity felt grateful for Jupiter's comforting hand on her shoulder. Smiling slightly up at her senshi, the queen turned back to Leviathan. "We will get all of this under control, alright? I promise."

Seeing Leviathan struggling to support her own wait, Serenity quickly draped the young girl's arm over her shoulders, supporting her weight. It was the least she could do, especially after what she had done. "Please, don't push yourself any further. After this is over, we will take you to the infirmary so you can get some rest."

The queen's attention was soon diverted to the doors by Leviathan's shout. She spotted Ganymede and the person who she thought was Shadow entering the room, and suddenly all hell broke loose.

It all happened so quickly that Serenity almost didn't have enough time to react. One of her arms was wrapped around Leviathan's waist, supporting her, and she only had one free hand. Could she use her powers in such an unfocused state? 

It was worth a shot. 

Outstretching her free hand, Serenity caused shards of crystal to fly past Soul at lightning speed, gathering together and creating a large crystal barrier. Serenity wasn't sure how strong the barrier would be, but she knew it would at least be strong enough to slow Enoch down.

Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st May 2015, 8:48 pm

Leviathan came to a stand and blushed as Neo Queen Serenity of all people held onto her. She could imagine that she would have protested profusely had it not been for the current situation at hand. Still, it was incredibly uncomfortable for her. How did it ever come to this? How could she let herself be helped by one of the people she feared the most?

Enoch stopped in front of the newly formed crystal wall. His eyes went wide as he took in the strange beauty of it all. For a moment, he seemed almost innocent, like a child was playing some sort of poor attempt at dressing up as Shadow.

But then, his rage came back in full force. He began to beat on the wall fruitlessly with his bare hands, trying desperately to get at Sailor Soul. His screams were sounding less like Shadow and more like a dying animal.

The others might notice that a strange dark aura began to emmanate from Enoch's body. It looked solid and tainted, like gas somehow covered in lead. It was like nothing they had seen from Leviathan before, which might have seemed odd considering most of Enoch's powers were very reminiscent of Leviathan herself.

"Enoch! Stop it!" Leviathan shouted to no avail.

Ganymede Knight would have the perfect opportunity to strike Enoch if he wanted to.

Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st May 2015, 8:58 pm

Shocked when a barrier appeared in front of her, she lost her balance, stumbling back before falling and landing on her behind. Alright, so she was not as steady on her feet as she thought she was or would have liked to be and falling like that in front of her friends was slightly embarrassing. Even after all these years, she still hated appearing weak and useless in front of others and that was exactly how she was feeling. 

Soul watched as Enoch went from childlike wonder at Neo Queen Serenity's barrier to cold hard fury, pounding away at the shield in front of her. Was her specifically that he was aiming for or was she just the closest?
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th May 2015, 6:23 pm

Ganymede Knight

Ganymede slowed down as the barrier of crystal rose to protect Soul, stopping Enoch's attack. Making a note to thank the Queen later, Ganymede stopped a few feet away and keeled on the ground, touching his palms to the floor.

"Liquid Metal!" The crystal floor cracked, and tendrils of heated metal flowed out, arcing towards Enoch to wrap around and restrain him.

Taking the opportunity Neo-Queen Serenity's shield created, Jupiter ran over to Soul and helped her back up. 

"Try to take it easy," she said before looking up to see how Ganymede was fairing. If he could just restrain Enoch, maybe they could get him to stop whatever he was trying to accomplish.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th May 2015, 5:45 pm

The queen was still holding onto Leviathan, making sure she was still okay as she struggled to monitor everything that was happening. Thankfully, it looked like Ganymede was attempting to restrain Enoch, so now they just had to get Soul to safety. 

"Jupiter! Bring her over here!" Serenity shouted, keeping her eye on the crystal barrier. Turning her head to look Leviathan in the eye, she said, "Do you know how we can stop him? I do not want to hurt him, so if there is anything we can do, please tell us."

Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th May 2015, 6:03 pm

Jupiter looked at Enoch again, making sure he hadn't escaped Ganymede yet, before turning back to Soul. 

"Hold on, I'm going to pick you up..." Bending down a little, she hooked her arm under Sailor Soul's knees, and scooped her up, standing up straight again. She went to rejoin Neo-Queen Serenity and Leviathan as fast as she could without dropping her, and then carefully set her down again. 

"If he breaks away from Ganymede, I'm not sure what choice we'll have," Jupiter said.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th May 2015, 6:07 pm

"Gany should be able to restrain him," Soul said, hissing slightly as Jupiter gently put her down. She was going to get berated tonight by her lover for not getting herself out of the bubble, resulting in her being so injured, she just knew it. 

"What I want to know," she turned towards Leviathan slightly, "if why he is intent to go after us. Is he after the Queen? After me? He seemed really intent when he saw me on the other side of the barrier, it was like he went bonkers."
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2015, 3:51 pm

Ganymede Knight's liquid metal did the trick. The metal tendrils held him tight in place with his arms uncomfortably wrapped around his chest. It was clear that he was in a great amount of pain. His eyes were bloodshot but he screamed no more.

Leviathan stared at him in pity and fear. She turned her face away from Neo Queen Serenity.

"That should be about it," she said with a grimace. "There's no way he could get out of that."

The intrepid detransformed senshi held her head low as Sailor Soul began to confront her about Enoch's mission.

"I... well, I told him... you see, Enoch's more of a knight in my service. He's kind of... well, he's one of the only people I can trust with certain knowledge. Friend, maybe? I dunno. I, uh... told him some things... like what I thought about you guys... how I'm scared of how powerful the Silver Crystal really is... and some other things..."

She turned and looked toward her fallen friend.

"Thing is though, that shouldn't have set him off like this. He's not violent at all. He's too much of a coward to even think to do something like this. He's too weak."

"Weak, yes. Making him the perfect candidate for my curse."

A silky voice streamed from where Enoch stood captive. Its mouth opened, revealing a dark, thick green and yellow aura that streamed out. It formed a crude, sickeningly adorable smiley face that hovered over the misguided Leviathan resident.

"Found him alone in space on a pitiful quest to seek comforting words from an all powerful Queen to send to his dear princess who otherwise feared her. Boring, if you ask me. Ramped up that fear into dark rage for a swell time."

Its yellow smile stretched, distorting whatever cuteness it once had.

"Nice to meet you all. You may call me Chartreuse."

Last edited by Sailor CJ on 17th June 2015, 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd June 2015, 3:44 pm

"What do you want here Chartreuse?" Soul demanded. "If you know what's good for you, you'll leave and go back to where ever you came from." What Soul would really like to know at this moment was where in the world the palace guards were? Honestly, they all needed to be fired.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th June 2015, 1:00 pm

Serenity heaved a sigh of relief knowing that Ganymede would be able to restrain Enoch. But hearing that Leviathan was afraid of the Silver Crystal's power was something she had never considered. Why would someone be afraid of its power? Serenity only used it for good, so the only reason Leviathan would have to fear it is if...she was working against good?

The queen was torn from her thoughts by another unfamiliar presence in the throne room. Soul spoke up, causing Serenity to inwardly cringe. "Soul, hush," she whispered. The girl's impulsive personality could cause trouble, especially with how explosive their situation had become.

"I am Serenity, Queen of Crystal Tokyo. To what do I owe the pleasure of this unannounced meeting?"

Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime14th June 2015, 8:20 pm

[Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 Ganyme11

Ganymede was silent as he listened to Leviathan speak, not wanting to break his concentration as he held Enoch in place. She was...afraid for Queen Serenity? But she would never go around hurting innocent people. Even when she was Sailor moon, she tried to talk with enemies before fighting them.

And then a weird aura emerged from Enoch, calling itself Chartreuse. Whatever it was didn't look very pleasant. Ganymede just hoped that it couldn't escape as long as Enoch was still trapped.
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th June 2015, 9:46 am

Chartreuse let out a low laugh as Sailor Soul began to berate it. It wasn't until Neo Queen Serenity took command that it spoke once more.

"Hello, Serenity," the entity responded with a wide smile. "What I want isn't the question. What I wanted... well, those are some spoilers I can't share! Of course, it shouldn't surprise you that I'm another scrap of Chaos floating around the universe. I'm more self aware though, more willing to have a bit of fun. You all gave me some fun today."

"F-fun, sure," Leviathan said with wide eyes. "Now that you've had your fun, you're going to leave, right? No killing at all, right?"

There was a long pause before the villainous entity spoke again. It stretched out forward, still connected to the dark stream that went forth from Enoch's mouth.

"Well... I can't exactly just leave this guy with his brains intact. That'd be so boring! I've definitely super corrupted him. You should just kill him and me right now!"

"No! Please don't!" Leviathan interrupted. She actually began to clutch onto Serenity's arm.

Last edited by Sailor CJ on 27th June 2015, 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th June 2015, 9:15 pm

"He can't be that far gone, right?" Jupiter asked Serenity, briefly looking back at her Queen. The Silver Crystal could purify before, why couldn't it do the same now? But she remembered how the Silver Crystal had affected Enoch before, and how it seemed to cause him pain. Would this Chartreuse thing be able to be removed before the strain killed him? And if that piece of Chaos wanted him dead, Ganymede would have no power to restrain something inside of Enoch.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th June 2015, 12:33 am

The voice of Chartreuse sent shivers down Serenity's spine. The queen held her ground, her expression not moving as she stared at her new foe. "No one is ever that far gone," she replied to her senshi, confidence in her voice. Despite feeling a little tired from the amount of energy she had already expended, Serenity knew this was not the time to back down because she was 'tired'.

Gently passing Leviathan to Jupiter, the queen smoothed her skirt and faced Chartreuse head-on. Her shoulders were square, her back straight, and her knees slightly bent. She would need all of the support she could get. Despite her powerful stance, Serenity's eyes were soft and kind, her smile pure and warm.

"If you are part of Chaos, then that means there is a human soul somewhere inside you. No one is dying today. I can heal you, Chartreuse. All you have to do is trust me."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt   [Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Without a Shadow of a Doubt

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Hall of Fame-