The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

What happened to Goddess Saturn???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

What happened to Goddess Saturn??? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime1st February 2015, 9:10 am

So I was checking her profile and I found this. https://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/u1395

Not joking, I cried.

Anyone know why she left?
Back to top Go down
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime1st February 2015, 9:23 am

Huh...that's weird. 

Considering how active she was, and the fact that she changed her title to say goodbye, I'm a bit surprised she didn't post something explaining why she left.  I mean, its not uncommon to leave to forums due to personal life stuff, but it does seen a bit strange.
Back to top Go down
http://dianathemoonfairy.tumblr.com
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime1st February 2015, 9:26 am

So, a while ago she posted this:
What happened to Goddess Saturn??? MiwA81M

I would assume that there are still some problems in her personal life. But only assumption.

What happened to Goddess Saturn??? 324bo_by_vivienox-dajz4ph
stop worrying about what other people think ~ batgirl's bts buddy
♡ avatar and signature by graphic queens tsuki-love and sailor venus ♡
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime1st February 2015, 9:28 am

@Princess Moon wrote:

I would assume that there are still some problems in her personal life. But only assumption.

I guess so.

But why would she leave the forums completely?

What happened to Goddess Saturn??? 2PWkVUc What happened to Goddess Saturn??? 2WzKZXS What happened to Goddess Saturn??? 2E0CCgG
What happened to Goddess Saturn??? 2WPgU7lWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? Nqu4ydQWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? Z9nJOOhWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? 9l6K8lYWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? 2ULKo47 What happened to Goddess Saturn??? 2MQhcGjWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? 2BnPbBpWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? 2UGU5kcWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? 2t3eOD4What happened to Goddess Saturn??? VKsWgPLWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? ZsJp5xQ What happened to Goddess Saturn??? 0FasRXRWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? 2DU3SO9What happened to Goddess Saturn??? 2llR5dvWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? PbHXamVWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? 2SDpuXe
What happened to Goddess Saturn??? 2D9ZSHT
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime1st February 2015, 9:31 am

Yeah, that's the question.
I just hope, she's doing well Neutral

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime1st February 2015, 10:08 am

Me too. I am also concerned...maybe the Crystal hate?
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime1st February 2015, 10:18 am

I never saw her express interest in Crystal so I doubt it was because of that. A while ago she was upset that someone from an italian SM forum had stole a graphic she had made here. Either way, we can only hope that she's doing well and might decide to return one day.

What happened to Goddess Saturn??? Yunbuns
What happened to Goddess Saturn??? RMQswKAWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? H4RJ9NpWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? Sn1wjrpWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? 8jCa1cOWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? A8E4GsN
The wolf-sister to Diana.  Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime1st February 2015, 10:45 am

Aww well I hope she comes back and when she does she's okay. I really like her!

What happened to Goddess Saturn??? JingleLunaWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? JingleDianaWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? JingleUsagiWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? JingleSeleneWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? Nmu29vnWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? JingleMauWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? JingleArtemis
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime1st February 2015, 10:50 am

Yeah, i noticed this the other day, and posted a question in the LOA thread. I hope she returns. This broke my heart.

What happened to Goddess Saturn??? J9l9ggtWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? ZljsmsfWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? HgsylbpWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? H72lzbbWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? Cosmos10
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
What happened to Goddess Saturn??? Zxye6pnWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? Yd822b56What happened to Goddess Saturn??? Ya3a57x4What happened to Goddess Saturn??? YbdpswhyWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? Y99dsuseWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? YcjcugypWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? Y87nx37bWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? Yaj7ycqoWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? Ycqmwry7What happened to Goddess Saturn??? Y7u2ahk5What happened to Goddess Saturn??? Y99n4uscWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? Ybqgtlt7What happened to Goddess Saturn??? Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime1st February 2015, 10:52 am

Marianne wrote:
@Princess Moon wrote:

I guess so.

But why would she leave the forums completely?

True but afterword, she did post a follow up, stating she will try to be back on the forums more often. She returned from that particular LOA. That's why I'm concerned. (yes I know I double posted, but this is important.)

What happened to Goddess Saturn??? J9l9ggtWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? ZljsmsfWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? HgsylbpWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? H72lzbbWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? Cosmos10
What happened to Goddess Saturn??? Zxye6pnWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? Yd822b56What happened to Goddess Saturn??? Ya3a57x4What happened to Goddess Saturn??? YbdpswhyWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? Y99dsuseWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? YcjcugypWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? Y87nx37bWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? Yaj7ycqoWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? Ycqmwry7What happened to Goddess Saturn??? Y7u2ahk5What happened to Goddess Saturn??? Y99n4uscWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? Ybqgtlt7What happened to Goddess Saturn??? Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime6th February 2015, 11:15 pm

I'm suuuuuuuuuper sad about her leaving! She was my mentee ;_; and she was such an active member and a really, super talented graphic artist. She was a fantastic addition to the forums and I miss her  What happened to Goddess Saturn??? 2869872805
Back to top Go down
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Sailor Ceres ❤ Diana's Wife ❤

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime6th February 2015, 11:24 pm

I'm upset to see her gone, she was such a nice and talented person. I hope she's alright. What happened to Goddess Saturn??? 3541594201

What happened to Goddess Saturn??? Sprite_SailorCeres-1_zpsfj0m4vceWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? Kayase11_zpscced73aa
Back to top Go down
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Puella Magi|Alicorn Princess (also Demande's official fangirl <3)

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime6th February 2015, 11:34 pm

Aww she left Sad

I wonder why she left? She said she was going to be more active on the forum

What happened to Goddess Saturn??? F8BgBJaWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? SailorKittyElyonWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? Bxzphf10What happened to Goddess Saturn??? CmuR8mZ
                           Signatures made by Artemis,mangaka-chan,Radicaledward124,Marianne, Lust,,Plex-ly and other GC Members
                                                                             Formerly SailorKittyElyon
Back to top Go down
http://caramelstarstriker.tumblr.com/ http://sailorcerise.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_llIfTH6pgwTxd68vKRzPw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sailor Makoto
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Makoto

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : (GC's Official) Makoto/Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime7th February 2015, 2:09 pm

We all decide whether to stay (or not) in a forum, I had been a reg posting over 1000s of posts in a short period of time in a few when I was younger (in my 20s)! Sorry to hear about Goddess Saturn, but I tend to leave quietly from forums for periods of time. We're a great site to make friends and share our feelings (preferably on PMs) to our friends when we need the help. We have a seat still open for you, Goddess Saturn.

What happened to Goddess Saturn??? 1333987389  What happened to Goddess Saturn??? 3098893119 SAILOR JUPITER is my fave Senshi! What happened to Goddess Saturn??? 2552997083  What happened to Goddess Saturn??? 1333987389  

If there is will, there is a way, there is want to make the world a better place.

The triumph of intelligence over ignorance - The Phil Hendrie radio comedy show

Former names: Mike D boy and Solipsi Rai. The Galaxy Cauldron (2011-19), gone but not forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Saturn
Pyramidal Crystal

Goddess Saturn

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Berthier ╮(╯▽╰)╭

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime10th February 2015, 2:46 pm

I cried.

What happened to Goddess Saturn??? G7nQ9hCWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? CmLg38j
signature and bumper by the lovely marianne
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofbeauty.tumblr.com/
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime10th February 2015, 2:48 pm

SATURN! We missed you! What happened to Goddess Saturn??? 1948543417

Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime10th February 2015, 3:00 pm

What happened? Is everything ok?

Back to top Go down
Goddess Saturn
Pyramidal Crystal

Goddess Saturn

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime10th February 2015, 3:19 pm

I'm fine almost, thanks. I tried writing this message at least ten times but I failed so this is everything I can say... Writing in eglish is haaaaaarrrrdddd and ahh I need to wake up in less than six hours

happy birthday Hypno! have a great sweet sixteen!

What happened to Goddess Saturn??? G7nQ9hCWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? CmLg38j
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime10th February 2015, 3:23 pm

I feel you. I have my problems with English too.

But I'm happy to hear that you're fine - kinda.
Whenever you feel better, we'd love to welcome you again Surprised

Back to top Go down
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Puella Magi|Alicorn Princess (also Demande's official fangirl <3)

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime10th February 2015, 3:44 pm

SATURN!  Your back Smile Smile
Smile

What happened to Goddess Saturn??? F8BgBJaWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? SailorKittyElyonWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? Bxzphf10What happened to Goddess Saturn??? CmuR8mZ
                           Signatures made by Artemis,mangaka-chan,Radicaledward124,Marianne, Lust,,Plex-ly and other GC Members
                                                                             Formerly SailorKittyElyon
Back to top Go down
http://caramelstarstriker.tumblr.com/ http://sailorcerise.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_llIfTH6pgwTxd68vKRzPw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Goddess Saturn
Pyramidal Crystal

Goddess Saturn

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime11th February 2015, 11:16 am

What happened to Goddess Saturn??? 868675979

Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime11th February 2015, 11:24 am

What happened to Goddess Saturn??? 1955989781

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime11th February 2015, 11:27 am

Wow! I can't believe it! You're back!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime11th February 2015, 3:24 pm

I'm really glad you're back, saturn.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Sailor Ceres ❤ Diana's Wife ❤

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime11th February 2015, 3:41 pm

It's really great to see you again. ^^

What happened to Goddess Saturn??? Sprite_SailorCeres-1_zpsfj0m4vceWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? Kayase11_zpscced73aa
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime11th February 2015, 3:58 pm

Saturn!!!!!! We're all glad you're back. I hope you're here to stay! If there's anything you want to talk about or need assistance with, I'm always here for ya, mentee!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime11th February 2015, 5:57 pm

Same goes for me! My PM box is always open! What happened to Goddess Saturn??? 1955989781

Back to top Go down
Goddess Saturn
Pyramidal Crystal

Goddess Saturn

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime12th February 2015, 3:20 pm

thanks guys What happened to Goddess Saturn??? 868675979

Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime12th February 2015, 3:32 pm

Henshinyo wrote:
Saturn!!!!!! We're all glad you're back. I hope you're here to stay! If there's anything you want to talk about or need assistance with, I'm always here for ya, mentee!

@Cosmos-Hime wrote:
Same goes for me! My PM box is always open! What happened to Goddess Saturn??? 1955989781

I join! If you need someone to talk to, you can count on me! Smile
It's really great to see that you're back ^-^
Back to top Go down
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Juliko

Lotus Crystal

Title : Current obsession: Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime12th February 2015, 6:14 pm

Welcome back! *hugs*

What happened to Goddess Saturn??? DUlrWNmWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? CDA0rRiWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? R9UrBoZ
Current In-Progress Fan Fic: Fire and Dew
What happened to Goddess Saturn??? DwGHsWwWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? Ry555QhWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? UBEjo7BWhat happened to Goddess Saturn??? Cqgu9B4
Back to top Go down
http://firechick12012.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to Goddess Saturn???   What happened to Goddess Saturn??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What happened to Goddess Saturn???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Questions, Problems, and Suggestions-