The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

[Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th February 2015, 8:35 pm

Seiya laid her hands in her lap after she finished trying to pantomime the shapes and symbols of the cake frosting. She remembered now, it had had a sweet and slightly spicy taste, which hadn't been too bad. She tilted her head vaguely and smiled when Usagi asked about her parents. She could still remember them, a woman with black hair like hers, but impossibly bright green eyes similar to Yaten, which wasn't surprising considering they were all distantly related. And her father, a tall man with a particular shine in his eyes so dark blue, they often looked black, and dark brown hair.

“My mother was Queen Seiya...obvious I guess where I got my name from. And my father was King Yafuyu. They were good parents. My mother liked to have me sit with her by the fountains and talk about...well whatever. I could talk about almost anything with her. Except boys. I'd talk about that with my father, because he...you know, understood boys. Probably liked them too..I can't tell you how often I'd come across him in his female form, trying on a new dress. Mother preferred her birth form, female. She hated being male...she used to say she could never adjust to...you know, the anatomy, and she always walked a little funny.” Seiya chuckled at the memories.

[Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 Puusprites[Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 Crystalsetsuna[Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 JXGZvEk[Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t[Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 Princessserenity_zpsea3c645f
Signature by Sailor Mercury
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th February 2015, 7:02 pm

[Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 10s9fyb

Usagi finished the second braid and pinned it, then she began twisting the rest of Seiya's long, thick hair in a giant bun. After adding what seemed to be fifty pins, Usagi leaned back and marveled at her masterpiece. She peered around Seiya, a bright smile on her face. "I'm glad you have such good memories of your parents. Memories are the closest thing we have to reality, after all."

Hugging Seiya from behind, Usagi giggled. "Your hair's done," she whispered.

[Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 Rq4Any2[Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 Sprite_SailorMoonEarlier02_zpsvate7eei [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 JBtc6h7 [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 2DMlRL9 [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 MOS3y8g [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 Sprite_NeoSailorMars-1_zpsmlohafhh[Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 J9FkIOw
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th February 2015, 7:29 pm

Seiya thought a bit more about her past as Usagi kept working on her hair, then she began paying attention to what she was doing, and tried to figure it out. She could feel Usagi leaning closer and turned a bit, looking over her shoulder at the beaming blonde, and couldn't help but smile at the warm expression on her face. She always looked so beautiful with a smile. Then she told her the hair styling session was done and she gulped a little nervously. She got up from the bed and walked over to her vanity, leaning down a little to look at her reflection and see what she had done.

She sighed a little at the strange but slightly fancy hairstyle and smiled a bit as she turned and looked back at Usagi again. “I guess I gotta wear my hair like this for the rest of the night huh?”

[Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 Puusprites[Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 Crystalsetsuna[Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 JXGZvEk[Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t[Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 Princessserenity_zpsea3c645f
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th February 2015, 8:01 pm

Usagi giggled again. "You bet! My hard work must be flaunted," she said, tossing one of her pigtails over her shoulder. Usagi slid off of the bed, walking over to Seiya with her hands held innocently behind her back. She suddenly froze, staring in horror at the wall behind Seiya.

"Is...is that a spider?!" Usagi squealed. As soon as Seiya turned her head to see what Usagi was pointing at, the petite blonde took a large step forward and whacked Seiya in the head with the pillow she was holding behind her back. Multiple hair pins fell to the floor, and all of Usagi's hard work came undone with that one hit. But she didn't care. She knew she was going to get her punishment. 

Shrieking, Usagi clutched the pillow in her hands and sprinted out of the room, hoping she could find a hiding spot before Seiya with her long legs caught up.

[Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 Rq4Any2[Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 Sprite_SailorMoonEarlier02_zpsvate7eei [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 JBtc6h7 [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 2DMlRL9 [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 MOS3y8g [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 Sprite_NeoSailorMars-1_zpsmlohafhh[Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 J9FkIOw
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th February 2015, 8:13 pm

She had figured as much. She looked towards the mirror with a resigned smile. She could vaguely see Usagi's reflection in the mirror, but her sudden gasp caught her attention. She whirled to look at Usagi, then looked in the direction she was looking at. “What?! Where?!” She felt annoyance more than fear. She paid good money for this suite, there had better NOT be some spider creepy crawling around her- and suddenly she was whacked upside the head with something soft but firm.

She stumbled a little and caught a glimpse of blonde hair and the edge of a pillow going through the bedroom door. A slow evil grin spread over her face and she ran to the bed, grabbing one of the multitude of pillows remaining, and quickly ran out of the bedroom. “Odango, I’m going to get you for that!!” She laughed a little maniacally.

Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th February 2015, 8:20 pm

Usagi sprinted down the hall and into the kitchen, snagging a cookie and ducking behind a counter. She quietly munched on the delicious treat as she poked her head around the corner, looking for Seiya. The teenager's heart was racing with both fear and excitement as she swallowed the rest of the cookie and stood, tiptoeing out of her hiding spot to search for her predator. The pillow was clutched tightly in Usagi's hands, poised to lash out and strike as soon as she saw Seiya. 

Not seeing the tall girl anywhere near, Usagi entered the living room and started searching behind doors and in closets.

Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th February 2015, 8:36 pm

Seiya had come out of her bedroom and looked around, not seeing Usagi anywhere. She smirked a little. If the blonde were intelligent, she'd be hiding somewhere to ambush Seiya, but she knew even after all this time, she had little patience. So she settled herself in front of the sofa in a ready crouch, staying still and listening. Even when her knees started to hurt a little, she stayed still. And her patience was rewarded.

She could hear the soft footsteps moving around the apartment. She grinned, her grip tightening on the edge of the pillow she was holding. She could tell where Usagi was from where her sounds, and when she was close enough, Seiya leapt over the couch with a battle cry, giving Usagi a good firm wack on top of the head with her pillow.

Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th February 2015, 7:06 am

Usagi shrieked in surprise when she was hit in the head with a pillow. She lost her balance and toppled over, her hair falling in waves around her. Seiya had ruined. Her. Odangoes. 

Standing, Usagi clutched the pillow in her hands and glared. "You're going to pay for that," she said, her voice low and dark. "HYAH!"

Usagi swung her pillow at Seiya, hitting her in the side before running to the opposite side of the living room. "No one ruins my odangoes!" she yelled, shaking a fist at Seiya. Her hair felt heavier as it hung loose, almost reaching the floor. In that moment, Usagi felt like a valiant warrior princess fighting for her rights. 

Or rather, her hair.

Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th February 2015, 7:39 am

She felt immensely pleased with herself, and the solid wack of revenge she had given to Usagi. She stood over the blonde with a self satisfied smirk, looking down at her. She felt more amusement at the glower she was receiving from Usagi, and the threat of retaliation didn't phase her. She was smacked in the side with her pillow, and took that as the declaration of war. It was ON. She ran after Usagi, swinging her pillow and hitting her in the shoulder. “Well guess what Odango-less, I just DID!” She laughed.

Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th February 2015, 7:42 pm

Usagi let out a fierce battle cry and began swinging her pillow back and forth, whacking Seiya with it over and over and trying to avoid any hits that might be coming her way. While in the middle of stepping forward to swing, Usagi tripped over her own feet and started to topple forward. With a small yelp of surprise, she desperately reached out and grabbed Seiya's pillow, accidentally pulling the taller girl down with her.  

The blonde landed on her back, her hair in disarray all over her face and the floor. She was giggling uncontrollably, unable to calm herself down after such an exciting battle. "Sorry," she said in between giggles.

Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th February 2015, 8:58 pm

Seiya began swatting at Usagi with her pillow just as much as she was being hit at, unable to help but laugh at the silliness of it all. Suddenly she realized Usagi wasn't standing in front of her anymore, and she felt a pressure on the pillow she was holding with a death grip, pulling her down towards the floor. She landed next to Usagi and blinked a bit surprised, panting slightly as she looked over at the blonde a moment before she began laughing again. “It's fine” she said, still smiling as she reached out, running her fingers briefly through Usagi's loose hair now. It looked like a shower of gold and sunshine.

After a few moments, she sat up on her knees and gave her hair a light fluff and brush with her fingers, straightening it out and removing any remaining bobby pins from the strands. Then she stood up and offered her hand to help Usagi up as well. “What say we settle things down a little and watch some movies now? You can pick of course.” She suggested with a warm smile.

Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 8:59 am

Usagi grinned and accepted Seiya's outstretched hand, allowing her friend to pull her up. Once off the ground, Usagi brushed her fingers through her hair briefly to try and smooth it out a bit. "That sounds good. Here," Usagi grabbed Seiya's shoulders and spun her around, shoving her back towards the kitchen. "You go get popcorn and ice cream while I pick a movie," she instructed, a smile on her face. Just the thought of getting all cozy with yummy food and a good movie made Usagi feel warm inside.

Usagi browsed the array of movies Seiya had, wondering which she should choose. There were a lot of good ones, and then some others that she hadn't seen yet. But as usual, Usagi just couldn't resist her favorite fairytale.

She snatched Tangled from the selection and held it tightly in her hands smiling dreamily down at the cover. Ever since Usagi was a child, she loved that there was a Disney princess whose hair was longer than hers. She could actually relate to a Disney princess, which was pretty cool, in her opinion.

Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 9:23 am

Seiya blinked briefly then smiled at Usagi's lightly commanding tone. Oh yes, she was definitely maturing into the queen she would one day be. She gave a nod and began heading towards the kitchen, flashing a thumbs up over her shoulder. “Got it! Popcorn and ice cream coming up.” she called back before entering the room. She picked a few bags of popcorn and threw them in the microwave, setting the timer and left the corn to pop. She quickly grabbed a few bowls and filled them with a a scoop of each flavor ice cream. She looked at the bowls a moment then towards the living room before she topped the ice cream with some chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and a few cherries. She eyes the desserts critically a moment before she nodded in satisfaction.

She heard the beeping of the microwave and got a large bowl. She took the bags out carefully and shook them a little to get the flavoring distributed before she tore them open and dumped the hot buttery salt corn snowflakes into the bowl, filling it up. She grabbed the bowl of popcorn and a six pack of sodas and brought them out to the living room, setting them up on the make shift bed of blankets and pillows she had made on the floor. Then she quickly went and brought back the bowls of ice cream, complete with spoon. She settled down on the blanket bed and patted the space happily next to her, glancing at the television and seeing the menu screen for Tangled, making her smile. “All ready.” she said happily.

Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 9:31 am

Usagi's mouth watered as she eyed the food Seiya brought back out. The woman sure didn't disappoint. Happily, Usagi plopped down next to Seiya and began to eat her ice cream, smiling to herself when the delicious treat melted on her tongue. "This is delicious," she said, her mouth full of ice cream. As the movie continued, Usagi watched as Rapunzel hit her soon-to-be-lover with a frying pan and shoved him in a closet. Giggling, she looked over at Seiya. "I wish we could do this more often," Usagi said quietly. "I really enjoy getting to spend time with you, Seiya."

Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 9:38 am

Seiya grabbed a handful of popcorn as the movie began, throwing a few pieces in her mouth. She ate the popcorn for a while before she decided she had better eat the ice cream before it melted and picked up her bowl, beginning to spoon the partially melted mixture into her mouth. At least it was still nice and cold. She smiled at Usagi's compliment and nodded. “Only the best for you, Odango” she said affectionately. Then she turned her attention back to the movie. It was ridiculous and a bit sappy, but it was an all around decent movie, and if Usagi loved it, how could she say no?

For Usagi's benefit, whenever Mother Gothel came on the screen, she would throw a small handful of popcorn at the screen and make silly remarks, constantly calling the character wrinkly or an old hag, or insinuating she had been too many plastic surgeons that they would no longer treat her, and that was why she needed a magic glowy flower. She paused though when she heard Usagi speaking and looked at her a little. She felt her heart grow warm, and her cheeks too. She thought a moment about what to say before she spoke. “I know. Me too. But we both have stuff we have to do...you told me about all that future stuff you learned. With Chiba, and that girl you showed me in the picture...Chibiusa right? And Crystal Tokyo. And I have to help take care of Kinmoku....Kakyuu can't do it on her own.” She spoke a bit quietly, the movie forgotten for the moment. But oh, how she dearly wished she could spend much more time with Usagi, even if she could never really be with her.

Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 10:13 am

Usagi looked down at her bowl of melting ice cream, sadness creeping up on her.

"Yeah...the future will be great...for both of us, I mean," she said quietly, stirring the bowl's contents. "But is it bad for me to want to just...stay here forever? Stay young, without worries, without fears, without doubts, and just have fun? When I'm queen, I...don't think I will have those abilities anymore. I won't be able to have sleepovers with you, or my friends, I'll be a mother, I'll have to take care of everyone..."

No longer hungry, Usagi set her bowl down and looked up at Seiya again. "But you have to promise me that we will always be together. No matter what, okay? Even if Kinmoku keeps you busy for years and years, and even if being queen prevents me from ever visiting you, we will never forget about each other. Deal?"

Usagi held out her pinky, her blue eyes shimmering with hope. "And I'll be immortal, too, so don't even think you'll be getting out of this deal any time soon," she said with a wink.

Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 10:21 am

Seiya felt her heart fall a little when she saw the sadness overcoming Usagi. But she felt happy that Usagi would miss her so much. Why was she always feeling those two emotions equally whenever she was around Usagi? It happened every time they hung out together. She spoke up, trying to cheer her up again. “Hey, you don't know that...Even royalty gets to have a vacation once in a while. You and your family can visit Kinmoku...and me and Yaten and Taiki will come to visit. Ambassador visits and all that, you know? We have to keep friendly relations between our planets right?”

And then she asked Seiya that they'd always be together. She swore for a few moments, her heart had stopped. She had wanted only that so much. And just like the childish girl she was, she was insisting on a pinkie promise. Seiya spoke, though she was a little choked up now. “I could never forget you, Usagi.” she reached up a hand and locked her pinkie with the blondes. And without a second thought, she leaned forward and gave Usagi a gentle kiss of the lips, an innocent brushing really. “I promise” she whispered.

Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 11:19 am

Usagi felt as if her entire body was lighting on fire as Seiya's lips brushed hers. Her body was arguing with itself - a part of her wanted to more her head forward, and the other part of her wanted to draw back. But instead of choosing, Usagi remained in-between, keeping her body completely still.

"Thank you," she whispered, unsure what exactly she was thanking Seiya for. Was it for the promise, or something more?

Suddenly feeling slightly uncomfortable within her own mind, Usagi sat back and stood, pushing her hair behind her ears. "I'll be right back - I need to brush my hair out before bed. Don't judge me, it's a ritual," she giggled.

Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 11:27 am

Seiya leaned back, half regretting what she had done. Though it hadn't been the first time she had kissed Usagi. She remembered kissing her on the forehead to soothe her when she had to be forced to remember what had happened to her boyfriend, being taken by Galaxia. And then once more before she had left for Kinmoku the first time. She heard Usagi whisper and smiled a little, nodding. Then suddenly she was standing up, and Seiya looked up curiously. “Brush your hair?” She raised an eyebrow but smiles none the less. “Sure thing. Oh, and you can use the bathroom. You should probably change into your pjs now. I should probably do the same.” She looked down at her casual clothes and smiled, chuckling a bit to herself. “Meet you back here in 5?” she asked as she stood up as well.

Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 1:34 pm

Usagi smiled and nodded, retreating to her bag of things to get her brush and her pajamas. After getting into her favorite pair of pink rabbit pajamas, Usagi went back into the living room with her brush in hand. After making herself comfortable on the floor, she began to brush through her long hair, wincing every time she ran into a knot.

"Seiya, you take forever!" Usagi yelled.

Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 2:05 pm

eiya got up and went to her bedroom, going to her dresser and opening one of the top drawers. She began searching through it, trying to figure out which pair of pajamas she would like to wear. After a moment, she decided to pick out a pair of re and pink striped spaghetti strap tank top and loose knee length silky bottoms. She changed into the pjs before coming out of her room.

She smiled and rolled her eyes at Usagi's comment. "Well some of us don't wear just one pair of pajamas all the time." She teased' sitting down next to her again. She watched Usagi struggle to brush her hair a few moments before she spoke again. "would you like some help with that, Odango?"

Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 2:41 pm

Usagi jumped when Seiya appeared in the room. She looked back and blushed when Seiya offered to help her with her hair.

"Sure," she said, smiling as she held out her brush. "But be careful, I had a sensitive head."

Before Seiya could grab the brush, Usagi tightened her grip. "Only if I get to brush yours after!" she giggled. "And you have to put a new movie in so I have something to keep me occupied."

Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 6:11 pm

Seiya began reaching for the brush and paused at Usagi's conditions. She smiled and nodded, getting up from the blankets and went to the pile of dvds. She glanced through the titles before she picked out another Disney movie, this time the Little Mermaid. She figured Usagi would like the songs, and love triumphing and such.

She popped it into the player and pressed play, then settled behind Usagi, snatching the brush from her hand and began to gently and slowly brush through her hair, from scalp to tip. Whenever she felt the brush be stopped by a tangle, she would take out the brush and gently work apart the tangle with her fingers before she continued brushing. Once in a while, the air would shift just right, and she could get a whiff of her hair, and smiled at the sweet scent of strawberries and cream. It suited her to a T.

Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 6:40 pm

Usagi smiled in content as Seiya began to gently brush through her hair. Surprisingly enough, Usagi didn't feel in any pain when Seiya attempted to get the tangles out. She enjoyed the feeling of Seiya's fingers running through her long hair, and it almost coaxed Usagi to sleep.

She began to hum along with the song playing in the movie, and when it ended Usagi turned around and smiled at Seiya. "Alright, my turn!" she giggled, taking the brush from Seiya and crawling behind the dark-haired girl. Usagi began to brush through Seiya's hair, getting a little frustrated at how full of tangles it was. But she giggled and leaned forward, resting her chin on Seiya's shoulder.

"You smell like cinnamon," she said, leaning back and continuing to brush through the thick black hair. Every now and then, Usagi would pause to look at the screen and pay attention to what was going on. The movie was almost over, and the final battle was taking place. Usagi finished brushing Seiya's hair and plopped down beside her, leaning forward.

"I really admire Prince Eric for going to that big of an extent to save Ariel. He must really love her," Usagi said, her voice taking on a dreamy, wistful tone.

Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 6:53 pm

Seiya felt as if she were going into some kind of zen state, just steadily brushing through her hair until the tangles were gone, and then she just continued brushing anyway for the sake of letting the brush go through the waves of gold. And for the occasional sniff of her hairs scent. She almost jumped a bit when Usagi suddenly whirled around, then smiled and acquiesced to the brushing. She sat, and cringed often as Usagi struggled with the tangles in her hair, but she never dared say a word.

And she tensed a little when Usagi laid her head on her shoulder, but smiled at her comment, nodding slightly. “I like the smell...kind of spicy. It feels like it suits both of my forms.” She explained. It was with mingled relief and regret that Usagi seemed finished, and she sat next to Usagi again, watching the movie and enjoying a handful of cool popcorn. She turned her head slightly at Usagi's comment and wrapped an arm around her shoulders gently. “People would do anything for someone they love.” She said a bit softly.

Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 7:00 pm

Usagi smiled slightly. "You don't have to tell me that twice," she said, moving a piece of hair behind her ears. The battle between Ariel and Ursula ended, and now King Triton was giving Ariel his blessing for marriage. It was a happy ending, and Usagi was glad the mermaid got to be with her true love.

She looked over at Seiya, her eyes big and inquisitive. "Tell me, Seiya, have you ever been in love?"

Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 7:32 pm

Seiya had watched the movie in silence with Usagi, enjoying the movie, and relaxing comfortably, not removing her arm from Usagi's shoulders. It was comfortable indeed. She felt Usagi shifting towards her, and she turned her head to look at her in return. She blinked and felt a stab of pain to her heart. After what she had expressed to Usagi before she left, how could she ask something like that? She averted her eyes slightly, thinking briefly before she answered honestly. “Yes. Twice.”

Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 7:38 pm

Usagi blinked in surprise. "T-twice? What happened?" she asked, not even realizing how nosy and rude she was being in doing so. The thought of Seiya going through any kind of heartbreak made Usagi sad. She hated knowing that her friends had been through any kind of pain, and she would do anything she could to take that pain away from them.

Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 7:55 pm

Seiya began playing with a strand of her hair. How to explain things, without letting Usagi really know? Well, she could be partially honest. “The first person I fell in love with was Kakyuu. She was my princess, my life. Even though she was betrothed to someone else. I just loved her because she was...her. But then I...met someone else. But they were already in love. So I knew it couldn't be, and I accepted that. But it's alright.” She looked at Usagi, and smiled as sincerely as possible, hiding the pain behind her eyes and in her heart. “I have you for a friend. And that's all I need.”

Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 8:01 pm

Usagi smiled slightly and wrapped her arms around Seiya, hugging her tightly. 

"Don't worry, Seiya. You will always have me. I promise."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow   [Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] A Star and Rabbit Pillow

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Hall of Fame-