The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

The Galaxy Cauldron

The most powerful star in the universe. The place where worlds are created, stars are born, legends die and Sailor Moon lives forever.

HomeRegisterLog in

[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Neon Genesis
Star Seed
Star Seed
Neon Genesis

[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou   [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou I_icon_minitime14th February 2015, 1:44 am

Queen Beryl was originally an ordinary human who later awakened to her memories so I suppose it's possible the Shittennou were all reincarnated as ordinary humans too.  On the other hand, Naoko also recycled a lot of her character designs from Sailor V in Sailor Moon, so she could just be using the same design, like how Minako's friend from Sailor V looks a lot like Ami.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin
Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin
Sailor Neptune

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou   [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou I_icon_minitime14th February 2015, 4:30 am

The musicals actually used the name "Saitou" for Kunzite's disguise. I think this happened at least twice, though I don't remember for sure.

[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou 4ttFPcD[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou E2wqfIi [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Mercurysig [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Ft6DXry[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Wedding1
[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou YgSg9XS [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou J9FkIOw [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou E92foQg [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou GGOnOmH [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou T6HQwOw [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou ZMIrfsf [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou 4JvDpxl [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou EfXLP8m 
[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Batgirl
Lotus Crystal
Lotus Crystal
Batgirl

Title : Batgirl, Batgirl, watcha gonna do?~Dubbed Sailor Potassium Monkey~

PostSubject: Re: [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou   [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou I_icon_minitime16th February 2015, 5:19 pm

Sailor Mercury wrote:
The musicals actually used the name "Saitou" for Kunzite's disguise. I think this happened at least twice, though I don't remember for sure.

Nods.  [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou 3186387542

Also, if I'm not mistaken doesn't Manga!Saitou end up with some other girl?
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin
Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin
Sailor Neptune

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou   [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou I_icon_minitime16th February 2015, 10:17 pm

He ended up with his old high school teacher that he's always had a crush on, I think.

[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou 4ttFPcD[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou E2wqfIi [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Mercurysig [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Ft6DXry[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Wedding1
[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou YgSg9XS [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou J9FkIOw [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou E92foQg [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou GGOnOmH [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou T6HQwOw [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou ZMIrfsf [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou 4JvDpxl [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou EfXLP8m 
[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Cosmos-Hime
Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou   [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou I_icon_minitime16th February 2015, 10:43 pm

I always thought they were two different characters since naoko likes to use the same designs for different characters. 

Though this gives me a heartbreaking theory now...

[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou J9l9ggt[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Zljsmsf[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Hgsylbp[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou H72lzbb[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Cosmos10
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Zxye6pn[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Yd822b56[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Ya3a57x4[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Ybdpswhy[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Y99dsuse[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Ycjcugyp[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Y87nx37b[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Yaj7ycqo[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Ycqmwry7[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Y7u2ahk5[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Y99n4usc[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Ybqgtlt7[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Cosmos-Hime
Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou   [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou I_icon_minitime16th February 2015, 11:44 pm

Well, you know how beryl was (in the manga, anyways) just a normal human until she resurrected her memories when stumbling upon D-Point? What if Saito was Kunzite, just reincarnated like the rest of the cast? Then after Beryl did her thing, Saito was fed false memories/altered memories and just abandoned his civilian life-and his love because she would have warped with his mind that badly. 

But even with new memories, someone wouldn't just up and walk away from their lover. So that gives this theory wiggle room as to what Beryl could have pulled to have Saito change to the dark side. She could have found a way to break Saito's spirit if he put up resistance to her interference-most likely involving his teacher. There are multiple ways I could go with this theory, either way, it's gonna be tragic as sin.

[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou J9l9ggt[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Zljsmsf[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Hgsylbp[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou H72lzbb[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Cosmos10
 GC's Official Sailor Cosmos
[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Zxye6pn[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Yd822b56[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Ya3a57x4[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Ybdpswhy[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Y99dsuse[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Ycjcugyp[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Y87nx37b[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Yaj7ycqo[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Ycqmwry7[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Y7u2ahk5[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Y99n4usc[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Ybqgtlt7[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou Y66nooug
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou   [Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Theory and Debate] Kunzite and Saitou
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: General Sailor Moon Discussions :: General Sailor Moon Discussion-
Jump to: