The Galaxy Cauldron
Hello! We are a large forum! So here are some things to keep in mind when visiting!

❤️ Not all forums are visible to guests!

❤️ We offer a Dark and Light theme! You can Change it at the very bottom of the forums, on the left hand side

❤️ You can minimize sections that you don't visit/want to see by using the +/- signs location on Category titles.

HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Share | 

Silly crossover fic idea I want to throw out there

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phantom53
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Silly crossover fic idea I want to throw out there   19th February 2015, 7:33 am

Hey everybody. So I had this idea for a silly crossover fic that I wanted to throw out there for someone else to pick up, because I don't think I'd be able to write it properly. But first, a little context.

I'm a fan of the comic review show Atop the Fourth Wall. In 2011, one of the comics that got looked at was Carebears #13, where they met the Madballs. In that comic, there was an unnamed little girl with blonde pigtails and an orange shirt with a big female symbol on it. This led to jokes that she was Sailor Venus as a child and naming her "Mini-Mina".

Well, then it occurred to me, what if that WAS Mina? Like, what if she went on adventures with them as a child or met them again as an adult? It seemed to me to be the makings of something hilarious in the absolute insanity.

So, yeah, I don't think I'd be able to write that properly. So I thought I'd throw it out here for someone to write if they want.
Back to top Go down

Silly crossover fic idea I want to throw out there

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: Creativity Corner :: Writers-