The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[RP Event]Remnants

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th March 2015, 9:11 am

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Sailor%20Varuna_zpsllcszcyd

When Enyalius, Achelois, Andromeda, and Nocturnus went to investigate the top of the building, Varuna couldn't help but scoff. 'Or you can try and break in, that's fine too,' she thought. It wasn't really much of a surprise to her that Aktypris's idea had reigned supreme, but Varuna could have pointed at least five potential issues with it. A few minutes later, there was a cry of pain, and Varuna watched with interest as members of their group took to the air. What had happened? Who was hurt?

Deeming herself practically useless in the air, Varuna remained on the ground, ready to fight should any enemies exit the building. She waited, sending a silent prayer for their team to be alright.

Her prayer was answered, and down came the group of senshi that had traveled to the top of building. From her shaken appearance, Varuna guessed that Enyalius had been the one to get hurt.

For some reason, she did not ask what happened. In a way, she already knew. Clearly the plans to sense someone inside went wrong, and there wasn't a way to get in. Varuna found it a bit ironic that Enyalius had told them to be careful when landing on a new planet, and yet they had all tried to break in without any caution. Nonetheless, Varuna was glad everyone was okay.

One of Varuna's eyebrows raised when Enyalius instructed their group to sweep the perimeter. So now they were going to take her idea? Well, better late than never, she thought.

It was all Varuna could do not to respond to Andromeda's request with a snide remark, but she knew from her years of lessons that it would be rude and disrespectful to do so.

'Do unto others as you would have them do unto you,' her mother always said.

Taking a deep breath, Varuna smiled and nodded at Andromeda. "Yes," she said flapping her wings to warm them up. "Shall we take the opposite side?"

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Rq4Any2[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Sprite_SailorMoonEarlier02_zpsvate7eei [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 JBtc6h7 [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 2DMlRL9 [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 MOS3y8g [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Sprite_NeoSailorMars-1_zpsmlohafhh[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 J9FkIOw
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th March 2015, 9:52 am

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Enyali12
As the group split into pairs, she could feel covert glances directed her way, especially by the two who suggested looking around the perimeter first, but she was honestly too tired to explain herself without provocation. Once she thought she was alone, as Panacea and Andromeda wandered towards the building, she let out another low groan, wanting to lie back but not caring for even more glass shards in her exposed skin. They suggested not breaking down the door, she reflected, a little grumpily, as she watched the pairs split and start their search, which is a good idea, but had nothing to do with breaking through the roof. Her mouth twitched into a frown, and she carefully rubbed her upper thigh, where muscles still twitched beneath the surface. Who protects the roof? That's always worked in the past - no one suspects someone kicking through the roof. She thought back, trying to remember -- in her sweep of the rooftop when she was trying to find the signal source, had she seen anything? ... her brow creased in concentration, her eyes staring at the ground as it sparkled faintly in the lightning light. No, she finally decided. She hadn't seen anything up there - no generators, no doorways, nothing to lead to rooftop access or to provide that sort of defense. She had been observant.

She traded massaging her thigh for her testing the blades of her bicep guards for residual energy, carefully prodding them until she was satisfied nothing had built up. She let out a huff, releasing any ill feelings the looks had given her. Let them think her stupid if they wanted - they were young. She was lucky to have been the first to get close to the building; if they had started by splitting up to investigate the outside, it could have been any one of them that got too close and was hit by that blast, and with as much energy that was released and without a constitution like hers, they might very well have died.

She relaxed and breathed deeply, getting the most out of her rest while she waited for them to return.

OOC Note and Note to Sailor Seren:

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 ThMyae[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 4jsq88
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 EryTeT
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 UNUQgL
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Qq4GRc

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 WYxcDX[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 VfipPu[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 QcYyas[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 RCRME8[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 MwKWL7[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 WbL1DG[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 2tcOIq[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 JbCUuo[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 V4DbwT[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 YtpCB5[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Mmp9t9[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Dx2prT
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 MWQFX2

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 6th March 2015, 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th March 2015, 10:56 am

Sailor Europa

"Nice to meet you," Europa said, smiling back. She giggled when Vulpix cleared his throat for attention. "I'm happy to meet you too, Vulpix. I've never seen a fox up close before, he's so cute!" She had always wanted to pet a fox, but outside of a zoo, there weren't any around her hometown.

"Hm.." Europa refocused on the mission. How about we fly around the back?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th March 2015, 5:35 pm

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Achelo10
Achelois hovered over the structure with Nocturnus, a safe distance away from any electrical energy.  She flew back and forth, surveying the building, looking for any breaks in its outer layer.  However she found nothing to suggest the idea.  She turned back to Nocturnus, “I’m not seeing any openings.”  Her face looked lost in thought as she gazed upon the building, “I guess the only way in is through the front door, like it was designed that way.”  She looked the top over again before glancing back to Enya, resting in the black plain.  She thought that there was another healer present and had purposely not healed her to full health to give the other healer a chance to act.  Now she wondered if that was a good idea… “If you don’t see anything I think we should head back and regroup with Enya.”  She offered a smile to the young Senshi, making sure that she was also making decisions and not just pulling her around.

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Anaitlovesall3
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th March 2015, 6:17 pm

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 UFBWdYMSailor Nocturnus[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Ua0cg9t

It was disappointing, but Achelois was right. She hadn't seen anything unusual--not at all! The entire building had the same metallic outer layer, with no visible cracks or weaknesses that either sailor soldier could note. Nocturnus was glad that her companion made the same assessment, or she might have questioned her own observational skills. She nodded in agreement, ready to follow Achelois back towards where Enyalius rested.

"Maybe someone else found something," she offered. Her tone of voice clearly indicated that she didn't think it was likely. Surely if another group had, they would have announced it already.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th March 2015, 7:01 pm

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 5531w1

Andromeda noticed that Varuna’s general attitude was different than before; she was still smiling and cordial, but she clearly wasn’t perfectly happy about the way the situation had unfolded. She nodded and flew along with her to one of the sides not covered by another pair yet, trying her best to keep a good distance while still keeping an eye on anything that might look irregular. She remained silent for a while, concentrating on their task, until it became clear there was nothing of interest to be found.

“I’m not seeing any other opening,” she said once she’d scoured the length of building they were covering. She thought for a moment, having been weighing whether or not to say something about the previous incident or not. “You know, we made a lot of questionable decisions in previous missions too. But we could always learn something from it, even if it may not seem that way in the beginning.” She remembered the whole deal with the acid lake and the explosion. At least they’d learned that playing with electricity around such a place was not something you should ever do.

“And if we hadn’t discovered the energy field, some of us might have gotten too close to it while inspecting the building. That could have been catastrophic for some others who aren’t as strong.” She glanced back at the way they came from. It had taken a lot out of Enya, and if it had been her or someone else… Andromeda wasn’t sure they would have survived long enough for the others to figure out a way to save them before it was too late.

“God knows Enya could be stubborn when she wants to be… but she would always put herself before others when it comes to danger. I’m just saying… don’t lose faith on her.”

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 4ttFPcD[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 E2wqfIi [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Mercurysig [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Ft6DXry[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Wedding1
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 YgSg9XS [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 J9FkIOw [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 E92foQg [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 GGOnOmH [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 T6HQwOw [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 ZMIrfsf [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 4JvDpxl [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 EfXLP8m 
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime6th March 2015, 10:05 pm

Varuna stayed beside Andromeda, scanning their side of the building with keen eyes. She noticed the plating of the walls, and wondered if there was some sort of coordination between the walls and the energy field surrounding them. There didn't seem to be any other source around, and it was the best idea she could come up with.

Andromeda began to speak, and Varuna listened quietly to the other senshi's words. She nodded in response, saying, "Of course." She didn't really know what else to say. Her feelings regarding their group members were all over the place at the moment. There didn't seem to be much discipline in many of their members, and the diversity between their personalities was rather extensive. Varuna didn't feel like any of these people could become her friend, even though Andromeda seemed to be the best candidate thus far. She felt like all of these senshi, even the newer ones, looked down on her. The desire to prove her worth was expanding as the mission continued, but it seemed with every try, Varuna was constantly shot down by her superiors.

Or maybe she was thinking too hard.

She tended to do that often. It was merely part of her self-esteem issues. But she kept her head high. Perhaps she shouldn't focus on proving herself. Maybe it would be better for her to just keep her mind set and move forward. The more experience she gained, the more respect she would earn. 

"We should head back. It does not seem like there is anything for us to find here," she said, already heading back towards the group. She needed more time to think about everything that had been happening and what path she would take from here. Would she continue on the road she was currently on, being sweet and innocent and trying to make friends? Or would she turn around and be more assertive and confident? She couldn't really see herself as "assertive", but maybe that was the problem. It seemed that being friendly was getting her no where.

But it was how she was raised. Her parents had always said that kindness is the best way to achieve your goals. Were they right? Because right now, Varuna had her doubts.

But perhaps she would try it for just a bit longer. She owed her parents that much.

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Rq4Any2[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Sprite_SailorMoonEarlier02_zpsvate7eei [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 JBtc6h7 [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 2DMlRL9 [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 MOS3y8g [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Sprite_NeoSailorMars-1_zpsmlohafhh[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 J9FkIOw
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th March 2015, 4:28 am

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Panace12

“Good idea!,” Panacea just said and started beating her wings. While they flew to the back of the building they continued their little conversation.

“You never saw a fox up close? I really can’t imagine. My hometown was full of polar foxes before Chaos subdued it. During the cold winters on our planet my siblings and I always went outside to see some. And my little sister always wanted a polar fox as a pet,” she walked down memory lane. “And now I am the one who has one...ironically. She would be so envious if she could see me now with Vulpix.” Panacea watched to the ground and smiled – but deep down she was sad. Sad that she couldn’t see her sister anymore; that she couldn’t see anyone from her family anymore.

This is not the right moment for being sad, she thought. You have a mission to put your mind on. She focused back on reality and observed the back of the building from afar and tried to find something unusual. Panacea investigated every single inch of the building but everything she saw were metal welded sheets. How disappointing.

“Did you find something?,” she turned around and asked Europa. “Maybe I’m blind but I don’t see anything unusual over here.”

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 324bo_by_vivienox-dajz4ph
stop worrying about what other people think ~ batgirl's bts buddy
♡ avatar and signature by graphic queens tsuki-love and sailor venus ♡
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th March 2015, 8:55 am

Shadow gave a quick nod to Aktypris, gesturing with his hand towards the building. He was largely finished with his survey, but there was a chance she might see something that was out of place.

"These panels aren't matched together very well, but they look structurally sound. Unless you see any signs of corrosion, deterioration or any other obvious passage, we should look to break in elsewhere."

As Aktypris continued to search Shadow's senses for what made him happy, a slightly clearer picture came to mind. Not only did she get impressions of people communicating, but she was able to notice finer details of their conversations. Money changed hands. Gestures of mutual respect, such as bows and handshakes, were given and received in kind.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th March 2015, 9:07 am

Varuna didn’t offer much in return, and so Andromeda left the conversation at that. The senshi’s sudden rigidness made her wonder if she had a very strict upbringing. Perhaps with a lot of set protocols and systems. Maybe she was a perfectionist? Or someone who set a very high bar both for herself and others? She was still trying to figure out Varuna’s background, but from what she’d seen so far, these things were likely. She clearly was an achiever; being denied the opportunity to prove herself had hit her hard, and she had a lot of conviction in how she believed things should be, too.

Andromeda followed her back toward the rest of the group, thinking about all the different personalities she’d seen in all these people she’d come to know during the missions. Relationships were never easy, even for those who had a lot in common, it seemed. Just because their powers were similar didn’t mean their backgrounds were. A part of her was disappointed, having hoped to make a new friend quickly, but the day was still young yet. Nothing could forge strong bonds better than being in peril. And sitting in jail together, as it turned out.

“There’s no other opening that way,” she announced to the group in general.

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 4ttFPcD[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 E2wqfIi [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Mercurysig [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Ft6DXry[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Wedding1
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 YgSg9XS [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 J9FkIOw [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 E92foQg [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 GGOnOmH [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 T6HQwOw [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 ZMIrfsf [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 4JvDpxl [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 EfXLP8m 
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th March 2015, 10:05 am

Aktypris quietly delighted in being beside Shadow, even as her sense continued to subtly examine him, until she finally got the clear image. He liked haggling with people? Making deals? She was mildly surprised, baffled and vaguely upset. How could she use that to help make him happy, and maybe make him like her more? But it was something. She wandered along the side they were examining, looking it over.

She didn't notice anything special and turned to Shadow, giving him a helpless shrug. “I don't see anything...dunno how we can get in. unless we tried digging underneath...lightning can only go so far down into the ground right?” She walked to a corner, looking at it and around, seeing another pair, whom she gave a brief wave to before turning back towards Shadow. “Maybe we should try yelling? Obviously there's someone in there if we're trying to get in now, right? Maybe they're protecting themselves and they can turn off the electric field.”

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Puusprites[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Crystalsetsuna[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 JXGZvEk[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Princessserenity_zpsea3c645f
Signature by Sailor Mercury
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Sailor Ceres ❤ Diana's Wife ❤

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th March 2015, 10:07 am

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 7TEIzMi

Zorya watched as the team split up into two separate groups and made away to their destinations. She must have gotten caught up in her thoughts. She let out a quiet sigh, and looked to see that all who remained was Enyalius. She made her way over to stand by her side, plucking the strings of her lyre in a nervous habit. She approached the older woman from behind and tapped her shoulder. "Uh, I guess it's just you and me now, huh?"

Zorya gazed out toward the structure, chewing on her lip in worry. What if they didn't find anything at all? Or what if they did and got themselves hurt, or possibly killed? She turned back toward Enyalius. "Do you think they'll find anyone or anything?"

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Sprite_SailorCeres-1_zpsfj0m4vce[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Kayase11_zpscced73aa
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th March 2015, 10:19 am

Sailor Europa

A town full of foxes? Europa would love to go there someday, but she way Panacea talked about her sister made her think that it might not be possible. She had heard of Chaos attacking planets before, but she couldn't imagine living in a place that was subdued by it. Did she even have a home now? Europa decided not to further question her on it.

"No, I haven't seen much either." The building was covered in metal panels all around, as far as she could tell. There wasn't a way in over here. "We should probably go back and tell the others. Maybe someone else found something."

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th March 2015, 10:41 am

Enyalius had completely forgotten she wasn't alone, and the crunching footsteps approaching her put her nerves in full alert; she was preparing to reach back and grab the approacher's ankles, yank them forward, and introduce them to the blades on her gauntlets when Sailor Zorya's soft voice sounded. She relaxed, listening to her question, and shrugged in response. "Who knows?" she replied softly, "I hope they do, though; I don't like the idea of entering a place precisely where a possible enemy wants me to."
DM wrote:
The group made their way back towards where they had originally landed and reported their findings to each other

The building was near octagonal in shape, one story, and large; the width of the first side was close to 60 meters (180 feet)(about twice the distance from home to first base in major league baseball fields). It was made entirely of thick dark metal sheets hammered and welded together haphazardly, yet in a manner that left no visible entry points other than the front door.
Enyalius stood up and brushed the stray tiny shards of black glass from the back of her thighs, casually picking out and dropping any that remained stuck in her skin as she listened to the results of the search. She stared at the single grey doorway and its simple metal door and narrowed her eyes - it just screamed trap and she did not care for it.

"Well," she offered, "I had just assumed that same field is protecting the entire building; we could attempt to throw something at one of the walls? ... but that also points out the assumption that the energy is not affecting the door, so we'd need to check that, too." She exhaled in frustration. "And all of that would require throwing something at the roof as a control." She eyed the ground with distaste. "Anyone have any solid object they'd be okay to lose to the rooftop, or  some sort of scoop or something...?" She didn't care for the notion of picking up a handful of the stuff in her bare hands to sprinkle on the roof, but she would if she had to.

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 WYxcDX[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 VfipPu[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 QcYyas[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 RCRME8[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 MwKWL7[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 WbL1DG[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 2tcOIq[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 JbCUuo[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 V4DbwT[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 YtpCB5[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Mmp9t9[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Dx2prT
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th March 2015, 11:08 am

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Panace12

She nodded. “Alright, then let’s go back. Perhaps the others found something.”

The return flight was quite quiet.
Panacea was curious about her life back then on Europa; she had no notion of how it would be there. As far as she knew it was a moon of Jupiter – an icy moon – but that's it. How might it have been to live on an icy moon? Panacea herself often shivered during the cold winters on her planet so how bad might it be to live in coldness for the whole life? Or was it maybe not bad at all? And how was her life in general? She had so many questions but she knew – on the basis of her own thoughts and feelings – that some people didn’t like to talk about the past. So she decided to keep quiet and just flew back to Enyalius and the others who were already waiting.

When they returned she watched how Enyalius stood up and listened to the results. “We investigated the back of the building…nothing unusual over there,” Panacea just said. Once everyone had shared their observations Enyalius went on and suggested an idea. However, for realizing this idea they needed some things to throw. Panacea looked if there was anything she didn’t need but everything she carried with her was her Fuku and Vulpix, so she kept quiet.

But she took advantage of this golden opportunity. “If you won’t be nice now I’ll offer you for throwing,” she said with a laugh when she turned to Vulpix. Panacea didn’t want to be so mean but maybe he would be nicer if she threatened him.

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 324bo_by_vivienox-dajz4ph
stop worrying about what other people think ~ batgirl's bts buddy
♡ avatar and signature by graphic queens tsuki-love and sailor venus ♡
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th March 2015, 11:14 am

They came back with the rest of the group, and it didn't seem like anyone had found anything more than what she and Andromeda had found. She listened to Enyalius's suggestions. Looking down at herself, Varuna concluded that she didn't really have anything she could use to scoop the shards of glass, other than her shoe. She didn't have any solid objects to throw, either, other than her tiara...

"Perhaps we could all throw our tiaras? From what I have learned, they are indestructible, and perhaps the force of all of them at one time would break the barrier? Or at least create an opening for use to move through..." 

She moved a piece of silver hair out of her eyes, glancing at Shadow. He wasn't necessarily a senshi, and so he didn't seem to have anything he could really throw, but the rest of them might just make up for it. Especially with stronger senshi like Enyalius and Andromeda.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th March 2015, 11:32 am

Andromeda thought about her options at Enya’s question. She could always detach some of her chains and throw them, but she also wouldn’t mind scooping up some of this pebble-like things under their feet since she was wearing gloves. What were the chances they were also radioactive or something?

“We could attempt to overload the energy field with magic attacks, I suppose, but… there’s no guarantee we’ll succeed and we may lose a lot of magic in the process.”

She shrugged. “What she said could work too, tiaras do reform even if they’re blasted.” She nodded at Varuna. “Or those of us with gloves can scoop these… things.” She bent down to inspect the ground. What she’d figured to be pebbles were apparently more like… shards of glass.

Well, that was not disconcerting at all.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th March 2015, 11:40 am

Enyalius nodded slightly to Varuna's suggestion, weighing the use of their tiaras against the barrier, her brows furrowed as she further contemplated the building. Her eyes moved to Andromeda as she suggested energy attacks, paying close attention and nodding in agreement about the possibility of loosing magic; it could be used as a last resort, though. She felt relief when Andromeda mentioned gloved hands could pick up the glass (and honestly a little foolish for forgetting most of their party wore gloves and so would not get glass stuck into their skin). 

"We could definitely try it," she offered, seconding Varuna's suggestion and Andromeda's assessment. She looked to Varuna, "It's a good idea; for clarification, do you mean to attempt to break any possible barriers surrounding the building with the tiaras, or use them to test to see if any barriers are in place there?" She was willing to give either option a try.

Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th March 2015, 11:59 am

Achelois had returned back to the group and had heard the reports of no entry other than the door.  Then Enya had asked if anyone had anything they could throw to test the door for the chaotic energy.  Varuna had offered the idea to throw their tiara’s and Achelois reached up and tapped the one that fit snugly on her head, she sometimes forgot that she even had one on.  Then Andromeda suggested using magical attacks or people with gloves picking up the coarse ground glass that they walked on.  

Achelois hid her desire to exclaim with glee that Andromeda was analyzing the situation, putting to use strategies that she had picked up from previous missions.  She didn’t want anyone to feel as though their ideas weren’t important or well thought of.  Achelois was very pleased with how many Senshi in the group were offering up ideas when asked and even when not asked.   She was glad to remain as a backup, to catch any emergencies or holes that the group might have missed.

Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th March 2015, 8:53 pm

Varuna glanced back to the building, shrugging her shoulders. "If there is a barrier, then hopefully the tiaras will break through. If not, then we will know that it is safe to go on. It is like killing two birds with one stone, correct?"

Looking down, Varuna eyed her gloves. She wasn't sure how strong they were. Would they resist being sliced by glass? She had never really considered it before, but perhaps the gloves were made of some indestructible material or something. It wouldn't be much of a surprise.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime7th March 2015, 9:09 pm

Enyalius still didn't quite understand which method Varuna was intending - to check to see if the barriers were there or assume they were and that the tiaras would break them - but she chalked it up to a communication barrier and tried a different method. "Where would you want to throw them? Rooftop, random place in the wall, or the doorway?" She asked the group at large, waiting for anyone to chime in so they could move forward.

Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th March 2015, 1:56 am

Sailor Europa

Europa liked the concept of Varuna's idea of using objects as test subjects of the building's barrier, but where to test first?

"If the rooftops are guarded, chances are that the walls would be similarly protected. I think we have the best chance of going straight through the door," Europa suggested, resting the tip of her scythe's staff on the ground. She didn't have a tiara to throw, but her weapon would surely do something similar, if not more damage. "No matter how fortified it could be, doors are meant to be opened, so it may be the weakest spot to attack."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th March 2015, 3:11 am

Andromeda agreed with Europa’s assessment, though she wasn’t sure the door was left entirely unprotected if the rest of the building was. “How about you try the door first?” she suggested. After the previous mission, she had learned that perhaps trying a bunch of different avenues at once was not always a bright idea. “If it turns out to be electrified too, then perhaps we can try throwing something at various spots all at once to see if we can break it that way.”

Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th March 2015, 7:12 am

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 0o7snk_zpsxxyt88lb

To say that the conversation with Leviathan hadn't gone well was an understatement. It appeared as if the other women could care less about her attempt to smooth things over with her. When Enya signaled for them to return, Soul was glad. 

The problem that they faced was attempting to get through the barrier. One of the new senshi, Soul wasn't sure who, had suggested the use of their Tiaras as they always came back.  She couldn't help but feel that all of this was a trap. What if whatever called them here wanted to trap and kill them once they made their way inside? The problem with that was why go to all these lengths with the barriers? It seemed as though someone really, really wanted to keep something out. But what if the barrier was actually there to keep something in? A last line of defense of sorts? There were too many possibilities.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th March 2015, 9:41 am

Enyalius still felt like she wasn't being understood, and she was starting to get frustrated. Rather than try for a third time, she opted to show them what she meant. In a quick flex and jump, she cleared their heads and summoned her wings, pumping to gain altitude and flying towards the building yet again; however, she did not head for the doorway or the walls, but back towards the rooftop. She hovered near the edge for a moment, but her brows furrowed and she quickly returned to where she had been attacked, her eyes searching the metallic panels until she found traces of the ash left behind by her feathers. They had been scattered by the wind a bit, but she felt confident that she had found pretty much the spot. She lowered herself carefully, engaging her abdominals to keep her body horizontal to the surface as she lessened the distance between herself and the rooftop. When she was a mere three meters above it she paused, using her wings expertly to keep her generally in place.

Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th March 2015, 9:54 am

Achelois listened as the Senshi tried to get their ideas straight.  It appeared that for the moment Enya was done asking questions and had lifted off towards the roof.  Achelois hovered off the ground for a moment before following after her.  She was curious to see what Enya wanted to do when she returned to the same place where she had been trapped.  She hovered a few feet back from her.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th March 2015, 10:19 am

She carefully pulled her tiara out of her hair and held it before her. She glanced at Achelois, her eyes trailing to any others that had followed, and commented, "Throwing tiaras at doors was all well and good, but if they don't react with the energy the attempt would be useless - we wouldn't know if the tiaras had broken through a barrier, if there was simply no barrier there, or if one of us is about to get fried to hell and back for believing they had broken through when they hadn't." 

She refocused her attention at the patch below her, "I thought testing here would be best because we know there is a barrier here; if we throw the tiaras at the door, wall, or rooftop elsewhere and it reacts the same, we'll know the barrier is active there as well." Her hand fit familiarly around the blades of her 'tiara', her thumb absentmindedly caressing the blood red jewel in the center set of the piece; she really enjoyed the aesthetics of her tiara. People never expected her to pull it out of her hair and use it as a dagger in tricky situations. 

Without a flourish, she dropped it.

DM wrote:
Only senshi that follow can see the results of Enyalius's test.
Perception Check: 7+

Of those senshi that could have followed, only Enyalius, Achelois, Andromeda, Soul, and Varuna could see the following effect:

As the tiara passed 1 foot above the surface of the rooftop, it briefly sparked with black energy before clattering against the metal.

Additional tiny note: Anait is driving all day today and has given me permission to move Achelois.
Enyalius's eyes narrowed; she had seen something - a flash of black energy had crackled soundlessly across her tiara before it hit the roof. She caught Achelois eyes and nodded - she had seen it, too. She rose higher and straightened, and glided back towards the group.

She landed, lacking her tiara, and announced, "The tiara sparked faintly as it passed through the barrier - that will be the tell." Satisfied, she put her hand back on her hip and asked straight, "So, who wants to throw theirs at the door?"

Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th March 2015, 10:26 am

"Tiara throwing? Makes sense that a bunch of you Crystal Tokyo senshi would start throwing your tiaras. It's what your Neo Queen did when she was Sailor Moon after all. Hope this distress call or whatever isn't a fluke. We would sure like idiots if we were getting in danger for nothing."

It wasn't apparent whether this was Sailor Leviathan insulting the others or merely make an ignorant guess about the situation. Either way, it seemed that someone really didn't want them going into this place. She didn't make a move for her own. Then again, her tiara was different now, which is something Sailor Soul herself might have noticed. It was decked out with pearls, looking like a design straight out of the ocean floor.

Leviathan noticed that Soul hadn't answered her question. She looked more annoyed than anything else. Suddenly, the senshi let go of Soul's hand out of sudden fear. She looked at her wearily.

"Hey, Soul. Is it true that you can read people's minds? You weren't just reading my mind there, were you?"

Did Leviathan have something to hide? She was getting more and more nervous.

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 H64bUab[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 Uw13kz2[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 4boFGce
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 E92foQg [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 VjAIR46
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th March 2015, 10:53 am

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 0o7snk_zpsxxyt88lb

Wanting to see what Enyalius did, Sol followed her up into the air and watched as the other senshi's tiara hit the force field. Wen it was around 1 foot from the field, it sparkled briefly with black energy before hitting the roof. That was odd. Before Enyalius hadn't been able to touch the metal of the roof. 

Soul flew back down to the ground, pondering what she had seen. When she landed, Leviathan grabbed her arm and then freaked out about her reading her mind. 

"Yes, I can read your mind if I chose to, but I don't," Soul said to the senshi, "so don't worry about it." She turned to Enyalius, "The question is what is causing that spakle and do we need to be worried about it?"
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime8th March 2015, 11:28 am

Enyalius couldn't help the smile or soft bark of a laugh at Soul's comment, "Well, I'm worried about being hit by it again, but other than making sure no one is struck I'm not sure what else we can do." She glanced back towards the structure, "Someone in there called for help, and we answered. They are our responsibility now. If searching the outside of the building resulted in no irregularities or clues to the field generation, we can only assume it is being generated from within, which is where we need to go."

She looked back to the group, her eyes scanning over all the faces, lingering on the newer senshi before moving on, "When you volunteered for this mission it was under the pretense that it could be a false alarm. When Achelois sensed life in there, it was proven to be a true call. When I hit that energy field, the risk involved in undertaking this mission multiplied tenfold.  Some of you might want to return to Crystal Tokyo and request aide from their senshi; I'd like to remind you that they are, all of them, occupied with other missions and it would be some time before they could offer their help. The person or people in there might not have that kind of time.

"If you would like to reconsider your part in this mission and return home, your decision will not be held against you. If you choose to stay then follow me; we're checking the door." With a nod to Shadow -- in this half-light he could see much better than she or anyone else in their party -- she strode off towards the building, choosing to walk instead of fly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RP Event]Remnants

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Hall of Fame-