The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[RP Event]Remnants

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime8th March 2015, 12:16 pm

"At this point," Shadow replied to the inquisitive Aktypris, "I feel like I want to kick that door down." He opened his mouth to speak again, but held his silence when their leader chose that moment to address the team.

An eager grin crossed his face when Sailor Enyalius indicated that the next order of operations was to check the door. Once the obstruction was cleared, Shadow would be on point to watch the halls for threats. If the enemy planned to hide from the light of senshi justice, he would be waiting for them in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Sailor Ceres ❤ Diana's Wife ❤

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime8th March 2015, 8:40 pm

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 7TEIzMi

"Tiara throwing?" Zorya quietly mused to herself, confused. They could actually throw their tiaras? She stroked it slightly with her hand, but quickly stopped and shook her head. The idea did weird her out, but nobody on Polaris did any of this kind of stuff.

She quickly followed after Enyalius, and when their leader asked for any volunteers to help check the door, Zorya raised her hand slowly. "Uh, if I have permission to, may I help inspect the door?" She reached up and grabbed her tiara, ready to throw it if needed.

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Sprite_SailorCeres-1_zpsfj0m4vce[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Kayase11_zpscced73aa
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime8th March 2015, 8:51 pm

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Enyali12
Enyalius looked to Zorya and nodded, "Please," she invited, nodding towards the door.

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 ThMyae[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 4jsq88
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 EryTeT
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 UNUQgL
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Qq4GRc

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 WYxcDX[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 VfipPu[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 QcYyas[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 RCRME8[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 MwKWL7[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 WbL1DG[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 2tcOIq[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 JbCUuo[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 V4DbwT[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 YtpCB5[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Mmp9t9[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Dx2prT
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 MWQFX2

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 9th March 2015, 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime8th March 2015, 9:25 pm

Zorya gave a quick nod, "Yes ma'am!" And cautiously drew closer to the door. Tiara in hand, she extended it back and hurled it toward the door. She watched as it flew away, and hoped that this would all work out okay.

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Sprite_SailorCeres-1_zpsfj0m4vce[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Kayase11_zpscced73aa
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime8th March 2015, 10:23 pm

Quote :
Zorya's tiara hit the door without any energy sparks. There doesn't seem to be any barrier over the door.
Enyalius watched closely as the tiara sailed towards the door, but her eyes didn't catch any disturbance. "Looks clean," she commented, stepping forward boldlly to reclaim Zorya's tiara. She paused within arm's length of the door - if she had missed the sign then she was about to look really stupid - bent down, and retrieved the tiara easily. She stood, "No barrier," she confirmed, returninng to Sailor Zorya and handing back the accessory.

"So, what do you think? Through door or try the walls and see about breaking in where they might not be expecting us?" her comment was directed at Shadow, but it was open for anyone to comment on.

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 WYxcDX[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 VfipPu[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 QcYyas[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 RCRME8[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 MwKWL7[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 WbL1DG[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 2tcOIq[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 JbCUuo[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 V4DbwT[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 YtpCB5[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Mmp9t9[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Dx2prT

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 9th March 2015, 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime8th March 2015, 10:33 pm

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 5531w1

Andromeda watched the experiment, understanding finally what she had been missing. She had thought there would be two outcomes only; that the tiara would meet the energy barrier and get similarly electrocuted, or it would not. She hadn't thought that it could actually make it through the barrier, giving the illusion of no barriers existing at all.

She held her breath when Enyalius picked up Zorya's tiara and didn't release it until it was clear nothing was there.

"I think we should just go through the door. It might not be the best option strategically, but we've spent enough time out here trying to figure out another way in. What if the people inside really needs our help? We may not be able to get them in time. And then there won't be saving anyone at all." She bit her lip anxiously, thinking back to their first disastrous mission to Zenar. They had come so far only to arrive too late, and she would rather not repeat the same mistake, even if it meant facing the challenge head-on. After all, they did that in their return mission, and they succeeded.

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 4ttFPcD[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 E2wqfIi [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Mercurysig [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Ft6DXry[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Wedding1
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 YgSg9XS [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 J9FkIOw [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 E92foQg [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 GGOnOmH [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 T6HQwOw [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 ZMIrfsf [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 4JvDpxl [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 EfXLP8m 
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime9th March 2015, 8:09 am

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Panace12

During the whole process of realizing their idea, Panacea kept quiet and watched. She listened carefully when they discussed what to do then but since they already mentioned all the options she put it down as unnecessary to repeat everything.

After a while – when they decided to throw one’s tiara towards the door – she watched Zorya offering her services. She threw her tiara and surprisingly nothing unusual happened. Now it’s just a question what do to with the new information. Enyalius asked again for any suggestions how to proceed from there and no sooner than she said that Andromeda said it might be better to use the door.

“Well, I can’t disagree – she has a point. But my gut instincts tell me that we shouldn’t use the door. I don’t know why…but it virtually calls ‘Trap!’. Maybe it’s just me being too worried but I just can’t imagine it is that easy,” she eventually said with a sober voice.

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 324bo_by_vivienox-dajz4ph
stop worrying about what other people think ~ batgirl's bts buddy
♡ avatar and signature by graphic queens tsuki-love and sailor venus ♡
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime9th March 2015, 11:07 am

Aktypris headed back to meet the others with Shadow, and listened as Enyalius explained about the spark the tiara had caused. She cringed a little at the idea of such a thing happening, and had honestly expected Zorya's tiara to meet the same fate. Except it didn't. She blinked a bit and watched anxiously as Enyalius cautiously went to get it, and still nothing happened, and she proclaimed there was no barrier. She was posing the question of finding some other way in, or going through the door.

She spoke up after some of the other girls did. “I agree! I think we should use the door. Maybe whatever the cause of the distress signal is, is REALLY big and can't open doors. It might be able to smash through the walls or the roof, but if it tried breaking open the door, it'd be too big to do it and the door would be open, but it'd get shocked from the walls and wouldn't be able to get inside. So that'd be a pretty good way to stay safe right?”

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Puusprites[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Crystalsetsuna[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 JXGZvEk[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Princessserenity_zpsea3c645f
Signature by Sailor Mercury

Last edited by Crystalsetsuna on 9th March 2015, 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime9th March 2015, 11:15 am

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 UFBWdYMSailor Nocturnus[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Ua0cg9t

During this conversation and the actions that led up to it, Sailor Nocturnus had remained quietly to the side. This situation really made her feel in over her head. Clearly she had a lot of training to do before she would really be considered a true sailor soldier. Analyzing information and making a decision were perhaps even more important to a sailor soldier than simply being able to use one's magical attacks. She listened carefully as the others worked through the first step of this problem, feeling small and useless as she continually had nothing to add.

"Just keep paying attention," she reminded herself. "Feeling sorry for yourself won't help anything."
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime9th March 2015, 1:02 pm

Enyalius listened closely to the group's council, but started to ignore Aktypris's wild suppositions from the moment she mentioned the distressed's possible huge size. The building was one story tall, the door was less than a forearm's length shorter than the ceiling - if it were larger one would think the building should be taller, whether this was a building of the caller's creation or one made to hold it. Besides, if it were really that much bigger than they, Achelois would have noticed and said something when reading it's energy signal. For a moment Enyalius's mind leaned towards marking Aktypris's imagination as overactive as her demeanor, but in the end she reserved such judgement, recalling the young senshi had not been to the rooftop to get that information from Achelois. She chose instead simply not to comment on the thought.

"I don't like the idea of entering where they want us to, either," Enyalius replied to Varuna, "But Andromeda's point is the strongest." She nodded to Andromeda, a hint of pride in her eyes; she was happy to see her confidence growing, and in hearing her logic trending so closely to what Enyalius was feeling, she felt better about going forward with the direct approach for the mission. "This signal has been going off for close to two days now; when Achelois read the energy half an hour ago, two presences were alive near its source; let's not tempt their fate any longer."

She stepped forward once again, her transformation flickering as she dropped and recalled it before reaching for the doorknob and, finding it unlocked, turned it to open the door.
DM wrote:
Perception check: 4+ notice Enyalius's quick re-transformation
Enyalius 
Achelois
Shadow
Andromeda
Soul
Europa
Nocturnus
Varuna
Aktypris
Panacea
Perception check: 6+ (+knowledge of character) can choose to notice that her tiara does not return.
Enyalius (who doesn't notice as she can't see it and assumes it returns)
Achelois 
Shadow
Andromeda
Soul
Leviathan ((from familiarity with Enyalius on other missions))
Nocturnus
Varuna

DM wrote:
The door opens to reveal a tight hallway no wider than a sidewalk; three senshi may walk side-by-side comfortably with no weapons drawn.

The hallway is lit by electric lights lining the floor; the metallic walls and floor reflect the glow softly, as though their surfaces were not quite shiny. The light was enough to make out other senshi, but the roof was barely discernible to all but Shadow, who can see perfectly in this lighting.

A map has been added to the front page that will be edited and resaved as they progress through the building. 

Viewable Map
Seeing the hallway empty before her, Enyalius stepped in, her sword and shield appearing at her side, ready for danger. She glanced at her watch - the signal was coming from North East of their position. "Signal's coming from the North East," she called, "So, first left, or second? Your guess is as good as mine."

DM wrote:
Enyalius will keep the group updated with where the signal is coming from based on cardinal directions referencing the map. When too much time has passed between suggestions of path, she will choose a path that looks to make sense based off of the signal and lead everyone that way. However, I will not always lead us down the correct path. So don't just wait for Enya to choose - I'll purposefully have her choose the wrong path sometimes. 

And yeah, to answer that nagging question in the back of your mind: This is a maze. We have 22 days to solve it. Enjoy ♥

Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime9th March 2015, 4:19 pm

Sailor Europa

It was strange that the door itsef wasn't guarded by the same force field as the roof, and Europa wondered if it was because someone wanted them to come in that way specifically. Was this the start of a trap? If it wasn't they still didn't have much of a choice but to play along anyway. Other members of the group were thinking the same thing, so at least they weren't unaware. They would just have to keep their guard up.

Europa waited for Enyalius to open the door, letting her take point. Her eye caught the quick flicker of their leader's transformation falling out and back into place again. What was that about? But there was no time to ask those kinds of questions, as the door swung open without difficulty. Even more suspicious... Europa gripped her scythe tigher and followed the group in, staying towards the front. Her weapon would not do much good trapped behind people. They were in a dimly lit hallway now, and Europa had to strain to see too far ahead.

"Taking the second left would bring us further into the building, closer to north-east," Europa said, trying to make a logical choice. These kinds of decisions weren't really her strong point, but it made the most sense to her at the moment to move in as direct of a path as possible towards their goal.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime9th March 2015, 4:23 pm

Moving towards the front of the, senshi group, Shadow examined the maze walls that lay before him. He didn't speak immediately in regards to Enyalius's earlier query; Andromeda had done that for him. The front door was unprotected and he would have suggested splitting the senshi team through a freshly fabricated entrance in addition to the preexisting door. That option would have required energy and time, two commodities that were precious in their limited availability.

"I'd like to start with the second left. By the way, when we start moving deeper into the building, placing at least one of our experienced members in the front and the back will protect us in the event we are attacked from different directions."

Once he was closer to Enyalius, Shadow raised his hand to his forehead and massaged it briefly as he considered the potential routes to take. The gesture had two meanings; the first was acknowledgment of the four paths in all, two appearing more ideal in accordance with the signal tracker. The other was a subtle reminder that her tiara was missing.
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime9th March 2015, 4:38 pm

"Shouldn't you guys split up?" Sailor Leviathan's voice came feebly forward. "I mean, we don't know what's in here, yeah, but if there's really someone in danger, wouldn't it make more sense for us to separate so whoever is in danger has the chance of some of us getting to them faster?"

She had remained quiet with a sour face when Sailor Soul revealed that she could in fact read minds. She grew even more tense when the entrance to the maze had been revealed.

"As for me, I'm going to stay here and make sure no one comes in after us."

Sailor Soul might sense the fear in her, but to those who knew her, it would be obvious what she was scared of. She was fearful enough of trusting others, but trusting others in this cramped space was driving her mind to the breaking point. She could only imagine how disastrous it would be if someone in their group made a single misstep and caused them all to become trapped in that tiny space forever.

She clung to the wall at the back and looked about her frantically.

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 H64bUab[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Uw13kz2[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 4boFGce
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 E92foQg [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 VjAIR46
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime9th March 2015, 4:57 pm

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Achelo10
Achelois walked through the front door behind Enya, surprised to see her transformation fade off and on quickly.  She pondered for a moment when she remembered that her tiara had not returned after she had dropped it on the building checking the barrier.  She laughed a little at the thought of her taking care to get it back until she remembered that Enya had used it as a weapon before.  Then she realized that it would make sense for her to want it back.  She glanced to her hair when Enya questioned the path they should take and was a little taken aback to see that the tiara had not returned.  The chaotic energy must be preventing it from reforming outside the barrier.  After they started moving to the next area she would mention it to her.

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Anaitlovesall3
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime9th March 2015, 7:45 pm

Aktypris' heart fell when Enyalius didn't say anything about her suggestion. Didn't it make sense that some kind of giant monster could be terrorizing who ever was inside to the point they were defending themselves with the electrical field? She looked down a little for a moment until the door opened, she was momentarily surprised that Enyalius' transformation faded out than in, and everyone went inside, and she quietly followed. At least her first idea had been shown to have merit, Achelois had sensed two living things inside this place. She ended up more in the middle as Shadow headed to the front, which she guessed made sense. The leaders had to be at the front right?

Enyalius asked which seemed the best way to go, and Aktypris frowned a little at Leviathan's shifty behavior, but she lowed her eyes a bit and kept quiet. She had no idea which direction was which in this place, and thus which way would be the best to get there.

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Puusprites[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Crystalsetsuna[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 JXGZvEk[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Princessserenity_zpsea3c645f
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime9th March 2015, 7:56 pm

Enyalius stepped forward cautiously. "Second left it is," she replied quietly, "Good thinking about having a rear guard; I'd prefer one of us back there, the one staying up front can keep the homing device." She saw him massage his forehead and briefly wondered if there was something in the air here that was bothering him; she'd attempt to keep an eye on him. Or have Achelois keep an eye on him, just in case it looked like his headache worsened. 

As Leviathan's voice crept forward, Enyalius paused to listen, her mouth forming a wistful scowl at the obstacle to that plan, "Splitting up would be a great option, but we only have one locator; let's stick together for now and break only if two paths seem equally likely." She kept moving forward, but when she heard Leviathan's last comment, she considered making a joke about something more terrible outside the building, but decided not to. It was up to each person whether they'd continue or not; usually Leviathan just needed a stern, yet friendly push to get her going, and she'd leave that to someone a little more nurturing.
DM wrote:
The map has been updated.

Perception Check: 7+
As they turned the corner, the senshi below can see a disturbance in the light at the end of the left-hand pathway...
Enyalius
Achelois
Shadow
Andromeda
Soul
Varuna
As they reached the t-branch she paused, her eye catching something ahead. "Shadow," she called quietly, her eyes never leaving the end of the path ahead of them. In the dim light, she hoped he could see more than she.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime10th March 2015, 12:39 am

Andromeda smiled, feeling accomplished and touched by Enyalius’ acknowledgment that her logic was sound. She almost blushed at the sight of the older senshi’s pride on her behalf, but she knew she couldn’t let it get to her head. They’d barely started, after all, and while she was more capable now than she was just a year ago, she still had a long way to go.

She expected something to happen when Enya opened the door, but once again, nothing did. It was so suspicious that the building was fortified so heavily yet the front door wasn’t even unlocked. She knew they likely would be stepping into a trap, but at the same time they weren’t left with any other options that would be prudent to take. Almost blinking and missing Enyalius’ retransformation, at first she thought Enya had stepped through some kind of barrier until she realized that something was missing. Her tiara hadn’t rematerialized—and that must be what she had attempted to do. She didn’t like the implication of the energy protecting this place being stronger than their powers, and was now glad they hadn’t all thrown away their tiaras earlier. Hers didn’t do much, but she’d still feel a bit naked without it. And what if they couldn’t get them back ever?

She stepped inside somewhat to the rear of the group, not wanting all the newer senshi to be grouped at the back unprotected. It soon became clear that there were many pathways, and she got the sinking feeling that they were on yet another labyrinth. After Zenar’s forest, she really wasn’t looking forward to another one. At least there was the locator to figure out where they were going…

As they discussed which path to take first, she noticed Leviathan not moving from her spot. This was beginning to become a trend. Andromeda was beginning to wonder why she kept coming back if she was so reluctant. It wasn’t as if anyone was forcing her to come.

“If you’re out here alone, nobody can help you if something finds you,” she said, not unkindly. “Besides, Enya asked earlier who would like to go home. Is that what you want to do right now? It’s not too late if that’s really what you want.” She glanced at the rest of the group briefly. “But if you come with us, you might get to save another race of beings who’s only been waiting to worship a new deity or something.”

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 4ttFPcD[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 E2wqfIi [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Mercurysig [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Ft6DXry[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Wedding1
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 YgSg9XS [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 J9FkIOw [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 E92foQg [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 GGOnOmH [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 T6HQwOw [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 ZMIrfsf [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 4JvDpxl [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 EfXLP8m 
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime10th March 2015, 6:35 am

She was right. For sure, using the door literally called “Trap” but Andromeda's suggestion was more rational and based on logic. It was the best thing they could do at the moment and so Enyalius eventually opened the door. The hallway was lighted but it wasn't very shiny. The metallic walls made the corridor appear cold and Panacea felt straitened. She always had a problem with small corridors and rooms since she was claustrophobic. And the additional cold light made it even worse. Pull yourself together, she encouraged herself.

But then the next problem was waiting to be dealt with. Which door should they use? She always was bad at guessing, so she let the others decide. But then she heard another suggestion.

Even though Leviathan was just afraid of the upcoming actions, Panacea really liked the idea of splitting up in groups. Unfortunately we only have one-, she suddenly interrupted herself in her thoughts. In a flash an idea came to her mind.

“We have more than just one locator,” she said after she turned to Enyalius. Panacea waited for a few seconds before she went on – it might give a whiff of excitement. “Vulpix is a fox…And foxes have sharpened senses!” She noticed him looking doubtfully at her but Panacea continued. “His nose is 400 times better than human noses and they also hear very well. I’m sure he is able to detect the right direction like a locator. After all, every human has a body odor. He would be guided by them.” The others didn’t seem to be convinced. “And the chance that we find them soon is a lot higher when we are split,” she finally added.

Or was the plan too crazy? A fox is not as reliable as a computer, that's for sure. But on the other hand they are known for their sharpened senses and their talent always to find back. Panacea was worried. What if they take me for dumb now? “Otherwise…,” she said in hopes she'd sound more prudent. “If it is too risky for you guys…we can stick with the initial plan, that's fine with me, too. I just want to save them, no matter how.”

Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime10th March 2015, 7:04 am

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 UFBWdYMSailor Nocturnus[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Ua0cg9t

Sailor Nocturnus wasn't sure how she felt about having a fox try to track the signal. It wasn't that she didn't believe that this unfamiliar sailor soldier and her animal companion were capable. Nocturnus just wasn't sure the rescue party was large enough to effectively split into more than one group. After the tales she had heard about Zenar and the battles faced there, she worried about the impact of having smaller groups with fewer sailor soldiers to fend off whatever would surely attack them in this strange sealed building.

Of course, there was also a part of her that feared being separated from Enyalius and Achelois. She did have her loyalties, after all. Not that there weren't others in this group she trusted--it just seemed like a shame to miss out on seeing her heroes in action. Of course, she reminded herself, if that was what the mission leaders decided would be best, she would do it.

The small sailor soldier glanced over at Enyalius again and furrowed her brow. What she thought she had seen before was true after all--the armored sailor soldier was lacking her tiara.

And then the older woman stopped walking.

Sailor Nocturnus halted as well, taking a defensive stance, eyes never leaving Enyalius. She couldn't hear what was being said to nearby Shadow, but it felt like something was about to happen...
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime10th March 2015, 7:44 am

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 0o7snk_zpsxxyt88lb

Going through the door wasn’t her favourite option, it left them very confined and if they were attacked, not a lot of room to maneuver, but what choice did they have really? If this was a trap, they were playing right into whatever it was hands. As Enyalius walked towards the door, Soul noticed that she dropped her transformation quickly and brought it back. Her Tiara didn’t return, that’s odd, Soul thought to herself. Their tiaras always returned even if they had been destroyed. Was it something to do with that sparkle she had seen earlier?

When they opened a door it revealed a hallway, with three directions they could go in. Great, this was lovely. As long as they didn’t split up, it should be alright. Splitting up never seemed to work well for them in the past. When Leviathan suggested that the split up, Soul could hear the fear in her voice. What was she afraid of though? Opening her mental shields a bit, she reached her senses towards the other senshi. It was trust; she was scared of trusting others. Soul smiled sadly. She completely understood, having trust issues herself. Right now was not the time to pity the other senshi nor treat her any differently than she had before. 

“What the,” she murmured to herself as she noticed the disturbance in the light at the end of the hallway they had just entered.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime10th March 2015, 9:15 am

Is she serious?

Shadow took a deep breath, deciding to clear his mind rather than speak from his gut. It wouldn't serve any good to chastise Leviathan; not right now, anyway. A quick glance over his shoulder indicated Andromeda was taking up the task of nudging Leviathan along, bringing with it a wave of relief and gratitude. Some of the words that the aloof senshi had spoken would otherwise be reasonable, but her delivery and conviction were so weak that they fell upon Shadow's ears as hollow utterances.

Enya's voice guided his attention back to the matter at hand. Upon seeing the distortion, Shadow raised a hand to his eyes and studied the outline of this strange object. "Something's in the wall ahead; looks like a spiral set into an oval. If you're asking my opinion, I don't like it."

He looked towards Sailor Panacea as she nominated her companion to assist with the search, appearing to give it some thought. Though she was supporting Leviathan's words, the young lady had the benefit of not being perceived by Shadow as a coward. Only the timing was at fault.

"Let's consider that after we handle the question of this wall-mounted rune. I don't want to steer us into a trap; shall we explore the other passages and return if there is no other way to proceed?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime10th March 2015, 11:53 am

Enyalius heard Panacea's offer, but did not respond right away, her eyes straining to see in the half-light. She listened closely to Shadow's analysis, trying to see what he saw... a spiral set into an oval... They didn't know what it was or what its function could be, but for the moment it seemed inert. Should they test it, or proceed with caution and skirt around?

In the end she nodded, quietly agreeing. "Let's take a look at the other way; it doesn't seem to branch eastward anyway." She kept her eyes trained forward and waited for the others to move back -- with such tight quarters she couldn't press through to retake the lead without sending her sword and shield away, and she was not willing to do that. 

DM wrote:
Enyalius, Shadow, Soul and Nocturnus no longer have the leading positions. They may regain them if they press through the others or of the others back up sufficiently for them to retreat and start up the next pathway - the one leading north on the left of their current position.

Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime10th March 2015, 12:02 pm

Sailor Europa

From what Europa was hearing, there was something strange blocking the end of the tunnel. A spiral and oval? It didn't sound inherently dangerous, but they should at least try to avoid what may be a trap. Trusting in Shadow and Enyalius, Europa backed down the hall to let them through again. This building was less straightforward than she thought....
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime10th March 2015, 3:36 pm

Aktypris was mildly surprised when they suddenly stopped in the hall, Enyalius hissing for Shadow. She stood on her tip toes to try and see what everyone else was, but could only get vague glimpses. She shrugged and her head turned a little when Panacea volunteered her little fox to help find the living beings in this place, and once again she pouted a little that she didn't have a cute creature of her own. She would definitely have to search..or maybe go with Panacea to her planet to find a cute fox to call her own. It was something to consider once they returned to Crystal Tokyo.

Suddenly some of the people were going back the direction they had come, and Aktypris did the same as well, wondering which way they would go now, or if they were going to split up like Panacea had suggested. She caught the word rune and mulled it over. She wondered what the rune meant?

Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime10th March 2015, 5:53 pm

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Achelo10
Achelois listened to the different conversations going on around her but remained quiet.  As she rounded the corner she caught a glimpse of, something, she wasn’t sure, at the end of the hallway.  Enya called Shadow to look at it and he described it as a rune with a spiral and oval shape to it.  Apparently they were going to look at other options instead of pursuing this hallway.  Achelois backed up back through the hallway to give the others room to move.  She looked for Nocturnus, giving herself a visual check on the younger senshi.  She thought back to Leviathan’s and Panacea’s offer to split up and chuckled to herself.  Her thoughts had wandered to their previous, disastrous attempts to split up.

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Anaitlovesall3
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime10th March 2015, 6:16 pm

Enyalius, seeing Europa step aside, carefully maneuvered herself, her sword and her shield between other members and the cold walls until she faced the north-branching hallway closest to the door. This one seemed to be twice as long as the other, but by the look of things, it connected with their original hallway pick. "Be careful," she warned, creeping down the hallway carefully.

The end of the hall branched westward, away from where the device pointed, but just after the closer east-ward branch that led to whatever rune Shadow had seen was another eastward branch, a gap in the running floor lighting giving it away; she would aim for that.

Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime10th March 2015, 6:56 pm

Sailor Leviathan clutched at her arm nervously. She wasn't budging. She looked up at the sky and seemed to wonder why she would even come on this mission in the first place if she could get scared over the dimensions of a room.

"Thanks for caring, Sailor Andromeda," she said with a sad smile. "It's just that I'm terrifed of being in that small space. What if the walls collapse in around me... no, I can't do it. I'll meet you guys when you're done. Go on before the others get too far ahead."

It seemed that Leviathan was intent and staying. Not even the senshi she trusted most now would get her to budge.

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 H64bUab[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 Uw13kz2[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 4boFGce
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 E92foQg [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 VjAIR46
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime10th March 2015, 8:29 pm

Zorya smiled as Enyalius handed her back her tiara, happy that she could help out. The inside of the building was intimidating and claustrophobic, not a whole lot of room to move about. Something about the hall seemed off, but Zorya just couldn't figure out what. She felt a twinge of sadness, being stuck in such close quarters. It vaguely reminded her of the years where she was kept hidden away in the castle. She glanced back toward Levithan, who was standing back away from the tiny room, a smile on her face. But it seemed.... fake, sad almost. Zorya felt a ping of sympathy in her heart, but said nothing.

Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime10th March 2015, 10:25 pm

The rest of the group seemed to be backing away from the path they’d chosen, but soon they would move forward again. Meanwhile, Leviathan kept refusing to budge. Was she claustrophobic or something? She thought about the maze and the anxious feeling she got thinking about leaving Leviathan there alone. What if something came and ate her??

“Enyalius,” she raised her voice a little bit to catch the leading senshi’s attention. “Do you think we should mark the passages we’ve gone through so we don’t get lost? I don’t suppose anyone has anything long… I could maybe embed a chain on the entrance and leave it loosely on the ground as trail or something, unless anyone else has something long like a ribbon or thread. Or we could draw or carve arrows like we did in Zenar when we lost Mossen.”

It was something that she’d thought of, but now it became more important at the possibility of Leviathan choosing to stay behind. If she really was not going to be budged, at least when she changed her mind later, she could find the group by following their trail.

Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime11th March 2015, 7:21 am

When Panacea shared her plan she saw different expressions in the eyes of her teammates. Some of them seemed to take it into consideration; the others looked as if she said something harrowing. At the end she concluded it’d be better to stick with the initial plan – this would be more pleasant for the others.

After Shadow’s description of the hallways in front of them, Enyalius decided to walk back and take the other way. Panacea felt more than uncomfortable. The whole building made her feel straitened; everything she wanted at the moment was to get out of there. And the back and forth didn’t make it any better. Why can’t the mission be outside? On spacious grassland or something like that?, Panacea thought – she knew she was just chasing rainbows but it couldn’t hurt to dream.

She was no wuss, she would do everything for a mission – but confined space always made her feel uncomfortable. I hope we’ll find them soon, she thought while she waited for anyone to take the lead.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RP Event]Remnants

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Hall of Fame-