The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[RP Event]Remnants

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

Title : Driving the world's heaviest snow ski

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2015, 6:50 am

"No," Shadow interjected in response to Leviathan's angry rebuttal. "If you have any problems, you'll be taking them up with me." His voice was firm and hard, intent to establish that he was not going to condone any infighting.

Turning around briefly, Shadow spoke towards the other senshi with a smoother tone. "For the most part, you are all mature young adults who are well behaved." He made certain to establish eye contact with Europa, whose own discretion went a long way towards defusing whatever resentful attitude had taken hold within Ms. Sharp.

I think I'm going to appreciate her presence in the long run. A faint smile crossed Shadow's lips before he went back to his business-like tone of voice. "That said, I expect there will be differences of opinion and clashes of personality. I will mediate them in the event they cannot be reconciled in a civil manner."

He approached Sailor Leviathan shortly afterward, speaking in a lower tone of voice. "Do you have a moment?"
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2015, 7:45 am

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 UFBWdYMSailor Nocturnus[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Ua0cg9t

All of this bickering made the youngest sailor soldier distinctly uncomfortable. The little soldier had been focused intently on this mission from the start--listening carefully to Enyalius and Shadow, following all instructions precisely, and keeping in formation. She wasn't the strongest flier with her own Sailor Wings, but she had practiced using them after the events with The Collector. Flying lessons from some of the sailor soldiers in Crystal Tokyo definitely provided opportunities for improvement.

Sailor Nocturnus felt honored to be allowed to accompany the full-fledged sailor soldiers on this mission. She wasn't about to do anything that might make Enyalius or the others regret the decision to bring her along, and it was confusing to the younger sailor soldier to see that a number of adults didn't share her outlook. They didn't seem to be working together like a team--not with these hostilities and comments. When Shadow stepped in to chastise some of the participants in the squabble, Sailor Nocturnus shirked as though she had been involved as well.

She made up her mind right then and there that if there were some she was going to follow the leads of, it would be Sailor Enyalius and Shadow alone. She couldn't afford to waste time or energy forming alliances or enmities with the other sailor soldiers on this mission. She needed to gain experience so that she could be closer and closer to graduating from "sailor soldier-in-training"--if she couldn't manage that, there was no way she could ever help her mother. She wondered what the queen might be facing right now; there was no way to know if she was holding out successfully against the evil forces that continued to threaten their home.

Hopefully their armored leader would discover the site of the distress call soon. The small sailor was looking forward to something that might force the group to come together, like an actual enemy beyond personality conflicts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2015, 8:51 am

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 RXXSdcy

Sailor Leviathan grunted and looked at Shadow with disdain. She fluttered her wings slightly as she floated around, turning upside down from Shadow's perspective as she peered down at him from above. She didn't seem to respect his authority very much. Well, she never really did in the first place, but he had succeeded several times before in getting the ignorant senshi to utilize her strong personality for good. Would he succeed this time?

"What do you want?" she asked coldly.

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 H64bUab[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Uw13kz2[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 4boFGce
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 E92foQg [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 VjAIR46
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2015, 8:52 am

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Panace12

Panacea liked the mission so far, everyone seemed to be friendly and they all got along quite well. After a while her guardian finally woke up. Her little white polar fox Vulpix was her loyal companion who had never let her down and always stayed at her side. During the flight he lay on her shoulder and took a nap - until now. “Oh, are you back already?,” she said to him and smiled.

Suddenly she noticed an argument between Leviathan and the others. Okay, maybe not as smoothly as I thought it'll be. Panacea had no idea of how to act in a team but she was sure that this was not the right way. She didn't know why Leviathan got so offending, after all everyone had to start somewhere and she was persuaded that Leviathan didn't fly perfectly at the beginning as well.

When she saw Aktypris crashing into Leviathan, she suddenly had to laugh. She knew that this was absolutely not the right moment for doing so, but she couldn’t help it. Panacea looked downward and tried to stop laughing. However, unsuccessful. Meanwhile Vulpix wasn’t sure if he should be worried or happy. He could not remember the last time he saw her giggling like this.

After a while she calmed down and tried to focus. She looked over to the other senshi when she spotted Varuna almost crying. Panacea looked to her shoulder, more precisely to Vulpix. “Awwh, poor thing. She makes me want to hug her. It cuts me to the quick to see her taking things like this to heart.”

Fortunately the others ran up to Varuna and comforted her. I’m sure this will make her feel better. But Leviathan has to stop that from now on.

It felt as if Shadow could read her mind; no sooner than she thought that he intervened in the conflict and stopped them. Thank you so much!
So far the majority of the team seemed nice to her. Europa and Aktypris were cheering up the cute Varuna and their leader, Shadow, endeavored to make the trip as peaceful as possible. But she wasn’t sure about her thoughts concerning Leviathan. After all she caused this scene on purpose without any reason. “I’ll keep an eye on her,” she whispered to Vulpix.

She and Vulpix continued their chat for a little while until Panacea noticed a wonderful melody not very far from her. She turned around and searched for the source. After she did a 360 she finally found Zorya playing on her lyre. “Wow, this sounds godlike! Let’s go over to her... Team spirit, you know?,” she said to Vulpix and winked.

On her way to Zorya she noticed that she played a more upbeat melody now. Panacea wasn’t sure if it was just the song or if she contracted the happy mood from the others but for the first time after five years she felt super happy and just wanted to dance. “Wow, what a catchy melody! You’re very talented... You are Sailor Zorya, right? I’m Panacea!,” she said. “And this is Vulpix, my guardian and good friend,” she pointed at her shoulder and smiled.

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 324bo_by_vivienox-dajz4ph
stop worrying about what other people think ~ batgirl's bts buddy
♡ avatar and signature by graphic queens tsuki-love and sailor venus ♡

Last edited by Princess Moon on 2nd March 2015, 9:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2015, 10:29 am

Sailor Europa

When Leviathan said that she had no moons around her planet, Europa could see the loneliness in her eyes. Despite what the other senshi said, she clearly did want friends.

"I'm sure you'll find someone to be friends with..." Europa said to her, before Shadow called her over. She watched Leviathan leave, and then turned to see a group of the newer senshi dancing to music. It was nice that as least some of them were getting along without much help.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2015, 11:31 am

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Sailor%20Varuna_zpsllcszcyd

Varuna watched from the corner of her eye as Europa went to talk to Leviathan. Closing her eyes, she sent a silent prayer for Leviathan to get through the mission in one piece. Based on the tension in some members of their group, Varuna guessed Leviathan was not very well-liked. No wonder she was so rude - she didn't really have anyone to be nice to.

The pleasant tune of a lyre reached Varuna's ears, and she turned slightly towards the source. The quiet senshi she remembered as Sailor Zorya was playing the lyre she kept with her, and it was a very relaxing tune. Varuna was taken aback slightly when the music sped up, and Aktypris was motioning for her to join. Startled, Varuna shook her head quickly, forcing herself to smile. "Oh no, I do not want to risk killing someone with these wings," she said aloud. There was no way Leviathan would let her live it down if she tried to dance in midair. She would much rather dance in the water.

The brief distraction caused Varuna to jump slightly when Andromeda's voice was suddenly so close. She floated backwards just a tad, trying to recover from her moment of confusion. The silver-haired senshi smiled and nodded at Andromeda, silently admiring her beautiful hair that was so reminiscent of the ocean. "Yes, we do," Varuna said, laughing a bit. "I do not see a purpose in floating in the air when floating in the water makes you less heavy. Flying is quite the hassle. You are Andromeda, yes? I have heard stories of your endeavors for the queen. I admire your bravery." 

Varuna blinked up at the much taller woman, admiration shining in her eyes. She didn't think Andromeda would ever take the time to actually talk to her, and yet here she was.

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Rq4Any2[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Sprite_SailorMoonEarlier02_zpsvate7eei [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 JBtc6h7 [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 2DMlRL9 [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 MOS3y8g [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Sprite_NeoSailorMars-1_zpsmlohafhh[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 J9FkIOw
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2015, 11:52 am

Leviathan's cold stare was met with an impassive expression from Shadow. To him, the scene was not unlike an elder brother having a serious conversation with his bratty younger sister. He didn't enjoy having to pull the egotistical senshi aside for corrective discussion. In that regard, both he and Leviathan were in agreement.

"I want you to put more thought into the things you say while we're working together as a senshi team. If it isn't something pleasant, or if you can't tell the difference, don't say it at all! Silence is a valid option."

Shadow paused, then pointed a finger towards Leviathan. Maybe it was better to challenge her to do positive things, rather than to assume (mistakenly) that it was a fundamental part of her personality. "I need to focus on the mission and assist Enya as much as possible. Can you please make an effort to build rapport with the others?"
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2015, 1:07 pm

Aktypris continued her movements, and it felt like the dancing was helping to build up her energy a little. She was mildly surprised that Varuna didn't want to join, but then Andromeda came over and she was content. Fun was fun, and that was all that mattered. She was intrigued as Panacea came over and paused in her dancing, barely out of breath. “Hi, I’m Aktypris! Wow, what a cute animal! Is that your advisor, like the cats for Neo Queen Serenity and the princess? I wish I could have a cute guardian animal! Can I pet it? Does it talk? Can i pet you?” She grinned, leaning a little closer and looking Vulpix over, giggling at the rather fluffy appearance.

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Puusprites[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Crystalsetsuna[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 JXGZvEk[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Princessserenity_zpsea3c645f
Signature by Sailor Mercury
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2015, 2:42 pm

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 O6lP9dk

"Why should I have to silence myself?" Sailor Leviathan retorted. "I'm not saying anything any capable senshi can't handle. If what's her face is crying because I said her flying isn't as good as it should be, what's going to happen when she's faced with real danger? I'd rather be right than kind, Shadow."

Her words were harsh but there was a tone of desperation to them. Despite Leviathan being inexperienced herself, she was a first hand witness to the events at Zenar. She looked over at the new senshi getting together to start what apparently was a dance party. She grimaced, summoning a slew of wrinkles onto her face in disgust. There was no way she could get along with any of these people.

"Look, I'll assist the warrior princess, but don't expect me to get along with any of them. I'm just... not like the others. We're not in this for the same reason. I'm only here to get stronger."

There was that cockiness again, but by this point Shadow would begin to understand that it was partially an attempt at defending herself from having to talk to the others. But why was she so scared of opening up to other people?

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 H64bUab[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Uw13kz2[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 4boFGce
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2015, 3:52 pm

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Achelo10
Achelois gripped her staff tightly as she stretched out, pulling her limbs out as far as she could and sighed contently.  The flight over had been uneventful though their pause outside the planet had proven not to be.  She stayed to the outside of the group near Enya and watched at the events that unfolded.  She recognized a handful of the Senshi with them and made an effort to remember the names of those who were new to her.  She decided it was best to hang back as the Senshi displayed their unique personalities.  Nobody will learn to work together if they don’t grow and learn to pick their battles.  Even after Leviathan took a hit to the stomach she chose to remain back as Shadow had moved forward.  Achelois watched the rest of their actions as they began to get to know each other an amused smile flickering across her face every few moments.

As things began to calm back down she turned her attention back to the planet and tried to guess what kind of environment lay beyond the thick atmosphere.  She looked to Enya and offered her a wide cheesy grin and a sarcastic, “This should be fun.”  She did a little twist in her space before continuing, “Ready when you are, oh fearless leader.”

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Anaitlovesall3
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Sailor Ceres ❤ Diana's Wife ❤

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2015, 4:30 pm

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 7TEIzMi

Zorya smiled as Panacea approached and complimented her playing, and ceased strumming for the moment in order to talk with the senshi. "Ah, thank you. I've been playing for years." She noticed the small white fox with the girl, and beamed at it. "I have a guardian as well, a crow named Orpheus. But he's back at my home world at the moment." Zorya wondered how he was faring. Had she known she would be going on a mission from the start, she would have brought him along. Regardless, she would probably have some stories to tell him after this whole ordeal was over with.

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Sprite_SailorCeres-1_zpsfj0m4vce[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Kayase11_zpscced73aa
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2015, 5:06 pm

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Enyali12
Music started up somewhere behind her, conversations got louder, and motormouth was going on and on pretty much continuously, but her attention did not waver again. Even Achelois's little sarcastic comment did not pry her away from the mechanism - she was so close, the little arms off by only a fraction... right, left, south... she drifted towards the day line.... and...

"Got it." She projected her statement loud enough to be heard over the commotion.

She froze in place, holding her position, and pressed a small button on the side of the mechanism. A red laser shot outward; while she couldn't see it from her current position, it would be marking where they should enter the dense clouds to come out on top of the distress call. As she stared at the white-grey masses that hugged the planet before them, she spotted areas of sudden brightness and her brows furrowed. This would not be as easy as exiting Earth had been. 

"Fly straight, arrowhead formation," Enyalius instructed. "The clouds will be cold - brace yourselves - but whatever the atmospheric composition you will be able to breathe comfortably so do not panic." She paused, letting the instructions sink in before continuing. 

"There will be lightning. For most of you that will not be an issue - cloud masses are much heavier and much more charged than you; the lightning will not seek you out. Those wearing metallic armor - " her eyes found Europa and Andromeda, "Detransform just before hitting the cloud surface. Lightning is nothing to mess around with," she glanced to Achelois, as though confirming a memory. "Once we're through the bank let the environment guide you: if it's raining, stay detrasformed until we reach near surface level; if it's dry, after sufficient distance transform again - the clouds will provide a bigger target."

"On the way through the clouds, Europa, Andromeda, and Shadow will need a guide to control their fall. Your Sailor Wings should be able to support you and a passenger; we'll need volunteers to guide them down."

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 ThMyae[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 4jsq88
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 EryTeT
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 UNUQgL
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Qq4GRc

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 WYxcDX[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 VfipPu[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 QcYyas[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 RCRME8[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 MwKWL7[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 WbL1DG[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 2tcOIq[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 JbCUuo[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 V4DbwT[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 YtpCB5[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Mmp9t9[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Dx2prT
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 MWQFX2
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2015, 5:12 pm

Aktypris gave a mock pout at Zorya's comment about her guardian animal. “Aw, everyone seems to have pets except for me!..I'm gonna try finding one when I get back home! It'd be so much more fun to have an animal to travel and-” She cut off as Enyalius spoke up, and turned. It seemed the time for fun had been cut short, and business was at hand. She drifted closer to hear the older senshi's commands, and let out a faint but audible whimper at the description that the clouds would be cold but she gulped quietly. Maybe they wouldn't be in the clouds long at all.

When Enyalius said that some people would need guides, her eyes darted furtively towards the cute Shadow and she grinned, raising a hand swiftly. “I'll help mr. Shadow get to the ground safely! And my wings'll probably keep us warm too! Is that okay?” she turned on Shadow with a mostly innocent smile.

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Puusprites[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Crystalsetsuna[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 JXGZvEk[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Stamp_rainbow_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7gil3t[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Princessserenity_zpsea3c645f
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2015, 10:56 pm

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 5531w1

Andromeda felt a tad guilty for scaring Varuna, but she seemed to recover well. It was nice to see the younger senshi laugh. She blinked in surprise at the girl’s words, not at all expecting them. Which was silly because, yes, she had saved the world twice now, not counting her own planet. Still, every time someone else brought it up it felt unreal. Like the gravity of it never really hit her. She blushed slightly as Varuna stared at her with adoration. This was weird. It felt weird to be looked up to, the way she looked up to Enyalius and Achelois. Andromeda was used to being the young and inexperienced one.

“Yes, I am Sailor Andromeda. But honestly, I couldn’t have done any of that on my own. These people are all heroes,” she gestured at the others around her. “Including Sailor Leviathan,” she added with a playful smile.

Enya’s instructions came then, and she turned to look at their leader. Coldness didn’t bother her, and minor or potential suffocation couldn’t be worse than getting splashed by acid or getting latched on by a couple of crazy murderous bear-like creatures. She almost giggled at the idea that she would panic about flying through clouds, though of course she understood it might be different for the newer senshi.

She was surprised, however, when she heard there was going to be lightning and that her newly acquired armor might attract it. It would just be my luck that the one time I actually get armor it will cause me to get fried to bits. She intended to follow Enya’s orders exactly, not really in the mood to be courting danger so soon, but flying without her wings did make her a bit nervous. She bit her lip and looked around as Enya said someone would need to give her a lift. She hated having to depend on someone, but she also didn’t want to become an accidental lightning rod.

Who here could she trust with her life? Everyone who’d come on previous missions with her, of course. But the new ones surely could do just as well, even if it would have to be blind trust.

At any rate, it seemed the choice wasn’t really hers. She’d have to wait for someone to offer. It would be rude to just latch onto someone’s back, wouldn’t it?

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 4ttFPcD[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 E2wqfIi [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Mercurysig [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Ft6DXry[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Wedding1
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 YgSg9XS [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 J9FkIOw [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 E92foQg [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 GGOnOmH [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 T6HQwOw [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 ZMIrfsf [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 4JvDpxl [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 EfXLP8m 
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 3DQXfaU
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd March 2015, 3:58 am

Varuna shivered subconsciously when Enyakius began to tell them of what was in store for their journey down to the planet. The thought of having to fly through the cold clouds made her nervous. Not only was she an inexperienced flier, but her body was incapable of operating properly in cold conditions. It was the strangest thing, but she would shiver uncontrollably, and her brain would just stop processing thoughts and actions. So how was she supposed to fly through an atmosphere that was going to be called? She wasn't too worried about the lightning, since storms had never bothered her, but what if the cold air caused her to freeze up? She would probably go down as the first senshi to ever die from flying. 

The thought of that humiliation was almost too much to bear.

Andromeda's comment about Leviathan was sticking in Varuna's mind. Was Leviathan truly a hero, with her attitude and obvious lack of interest in their mission? Varuna had not heard much about a senshi called Leviathan, but back when she was training with the senshi, she had heard all about Andromeda, Enyalius, Achelois, and Shadow. If Leviathan was truly a hero, then Varuna needed to earn her respect.

What better way to do than by proving her wrong?

Blinded by her desire to be liked, Varuna smiled at Andromeda and said, "I would be happy to guide you, if you will accept."

The thought of carrying another senshi while trying not to pass out from the cold was intimidating, but Varuna had confidence. Perhaps with a senshi that was so important to her, she would be able to stay focused and actually succeed.

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Rq4Any2[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Sprite_SailorMoonEarlier02_zpsvate7eei [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 JBtc6h7 [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 2DMlRL9 [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 MOS3y8g [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Sprite_NeoSailorMars-1_zpsmlohafhh[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 J9FkIOw
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd March 2015, 5:48 am

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 UFBWdYMSailor Nocturnus[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Ua0cg9t

Sailor Nocturnus paid close attention to Enyalius' instructions. At the mention of lightning, she shivered. She wasn't necessarily afraid of lightning, but she wasn't exactly fond of it either. She would have to be brave and stay focused on landing; there was no time here to be wasted being jittery. If Enyalius could say it wouldn't be a problem for most of the sailor soldiers, Nocturnus would believe her.

If only she was more grown-up, she might be able to guide a landing for those who would have to detransform to avoid metallic armor attracting the electrical discharges. The careful time put in practicing with the Sailor Wings would probably provide enough control to maneuver, but she wasn't sure that she could actually support another person.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd March 2015, 6:49 am

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 0o7snk_zpsxxyt88lb

Soul shook her head as she watched as Aktypris and some of the newer senshi danced to the music that was being provided. She couldn't help but wonder if this really was the appropriate time to be doing that. By far out of all the new senshi, with the exception of perphaps Leviathan, Aktypris seemed to be the most immature. How would this mission change and affect her? All missions affected them. She was still feeling the guilt from killing the Queen and their failure of both previous missions. 

When Enyalius located where they were suppose to go, she made her way over to where Europa was. "Do you want me to help you on the descent," she asked quietly, her voice pitched low enough that Europa would hear her but not any other unless they were close by.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd March 2015, 8:01 am

Varuna offered to help her, which half surprised Andromeda. She could see that Varuna was not entirely sure, but even if she fell, theoretically, she just needed to wait until she fell far enough from the clouds before simply transforming again and regaining her wings. There was no real threat to her life, here, just a quite unpleasant fall. And Andromeda didn’t particularly like heights, or falling from great heights, but she would cross that bridge when she came to it. It might not happen at all.

Deciding to place her trust on the new senshi, she nodded. “If you’re sure you’re up for it, of course. Thank you,” she said sincerely.

ooc:

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 4ttFPcD[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 E2wqfIi [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Mercurysig [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Ft6DXry[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Wedding1
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 YgSg9XS [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 J9FkIOw [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 E92foQg [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 GGOnOmH [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 T6HQwOw [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 ZMIrfsf [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 4JvDpxl [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 EfXLP8m 
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd March 2015, 8:23 am

OOC:

Sailor Leviathan heard Sailor Enyalius's orders and was surprised to see Sailor Varuna, the newbie who couldn't fly straight, of all people, going to help Sailor Andromeda in her descent.

The sailor senshi flew rapidly forward and did a barrel roll over to her fellow ocean themed senshi.

"Look," she struggled to say to Varuna, "I know you're trying to help but let me and some of the other more experienced fliers handle this one. You'll have plenty more to prove when we're down there, I'm sure. You're probably better... than the rest of us... at something..."

The senshi's face began to contort again in disgust. It was clear she was trying to be kind toward Sailor Varuna, but she didn't know how. Despite what she had told Shadow, it seemed she was trying to be nice.

"You get what I'm saying, right?"

Last edited by Sailor CJ on 3rd March 2015, 8:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd March 2015, 8:38 am

Sailor Europa

The thick clouds that Enyalius warned them about didn't bother Europa. She was already used to colder weather in her hometown, and she spent enough time down at the ice rink to barely shiver when she walked into the building. It was the fact that she would have to detransform that worried her. She didn't want to get struck by lightning, but free-falling with nothing but another person to guide her was intimidating.

She was relived when Sailor Soul quietly asked her if she needed help descending. "I'd appreciate that, if it's not too much for you," she said, relaxing. She didn't want to drag Soul down with her weight either.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd March 2015, 8:54 am

Andromeda didn’t expect Leviathan to come toward them, but this time, when she opened her mouth, surprisingly enough… decent words came out. Her jaw actually gaped open a bit at how not a single insult or offensive thing had been heard. And… was Leviathan actually worried for her safety? That was almost touching.

She couldn’t suppress a small laugh followed by a huge grin as she nudged Leviathan. “Aww, look at you, all grown up. See, you can be nice if you actually tried.”

She knew it was not a pleasant thing for Varuna to hear, but Leviathan had a point. It was a huge task for a newer senshi, and her desire to impress might end up backfiring. It wasn’t that Andromeda didn’t trust her to be able to handle it. Some people could really blossom under pressure. She just didn’t see the need to put so much burden and expectations on Varuna right off the bat. If she wasn’t used to flying on her own yet, she might find it challenging to attempt to steer two people at once.

It was a tricky situation for sure, and she tried to think of a compromise that wouldn’t hit the fellow ocean senshi too hard.

“Tell you what,” she said to Varuna. “You can be my guard. Meaning, should clumsy Leviathan here accidentally drop me, I’m trusting you to be there and catch me. How does that sound?” she said, giving Leviathan a knowing look. She didn’t really mean the bit about Leviathan dropping her, but it would give Varuna something to do and a chance to feel useful.

It was actually kind of nice to have people fighting over her. However, she hoped her reputation to get into life-and-death situations wasn’t the cause.

Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd March 2015, 10:05 am

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Panace12

She just noticed that Vulpix reached for Aktypris’ hand, so that she could pet him. “Hey, don’t wobble so much. Otherwise you’ll fall down,” she said in a gentle voice. Although he was only 14 inch tall he was quite heavy and whenever he swayed on her shoulder it was really hard for Panacea to keep the balance.

But Vulpix didn’t want to miss the chance to get petted. So he jumped over to Aktypris’ shoulder and laid down.

“Vulpix, don’t be so impolite and sassy! For the umpteenth time: You have to ask someone before you do things like this!,” she tried to say as calm as possible and pulled him back to her. “I’m so sorry,” she said ashamedly to Aktypris and blushed from embarrassment.  

Fortunately Zorya remedied the awkward situation by continuing with the conversation.
“Oh, too bad he isn’t here. I love crows,” she said and smiled. Suddenly she heard Enyalius giving the next instructions. Cold clouds and lightenings? Could be worse. Panacea grew up with cold spells and storms, so more or less she was habituated to it. Okay, easy-going, she thought when she noticed something shivering on her shoulder - it was her companion. “You’re not scared, are you?”

Vulpix didn’t answer, which meant he was very scared.

“Why are you afraid? You are a polar fox, you grew up with colds. And you won’t be struck by the lightenings. I’ll take care – promised!”

Panacea was a pretty good flier, even though she was one of the youngest in the team. She transformed for the first time when she was 16 years old, so she had three years of mere training. Indeed it was her first mission by order of her highness but she was not inexperienced. Before she settled down in Crystal Tokyo, Panacea helped out in some other solar systems and so she got used to the wings and knew how to control them.

She noticed a conversation between her fellow senshis. Apparently Varuna was offering her services to Andromeda while Leviathan wasn’t sure if this would be such a good decision. Well, she has a point. Varuna is quite new to flying and it’d be very dangerous for her and Andromeda – what if she can’t bear her and they get hurt very bad? We can’t risk losing some teammates before the actual mission starts. But on the other side…challenges are the best way to improve your own skills. Maybe she just needs a challenge...

At the end she decided to be neutral concerning this issue. She just went over to Varuna and whispered, “I know she was a bit hard on you at the beginning but actually she means well,” while patting her on the back. “Don't take it to heart, okay?”

A few moments later Andromeda said something; something very clever. She found a good way to solve the problem. In this way she would be safe and Varuna wouldn’t feel useless. Panacea looked at her and mouthed the words “Good job”.

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 324bo_by_vivienox-dajz4ph
stop worrying about what other people think ~ batgirl's bts buddy
♡ avatar and signature by graphic queens tsuki-love and sailor venus ♡

Last edited by Princess Moon on 3rd March 2015, 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd March 2015, 11:01 am

Varuna beamed, glad that Andromeda trusted her enough to let her do this. But then she noticed Leviathan approaching, and her blood ran cold.

Leviathan's words of "advice" struck a chord within Varuna. She did not like being told what to do by someone who clearly did not deserve any kind of authority. The urge to snap at Leviathan twinged in Varuna's brain, but she kept her mouth shut and took a deep breath. Andromeda spoke up, saving Varuna from the pressure she was under in trying to think of a polite response. Andromeda agreed with Leviathan, and Varuna looked down at her shoes.

"You are right. I am sorry. That does sound like a good plan," she said quietly. She couldn't help feeling a little disappointed. How would she ever earn the respect, trust, and confidence of her fellow senshi if they never gave her the chance to prove herself?

Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd March 2015, 11:16 am

Leviathan Aside:

Shadow nodded briefly to Aktypris, showing no opposition to her desire to assist his arrival on the stormy planetoid. She seemed rather interested in him, which felt a little bit strange to consider; was this the kind of attraction that he had felt towards Sailor Venus? Regardless, he was not too proud to turn down the young senshi's offer. A small grin crept across his face as she mentioned the potential warmth of her wings.

"Ha! Okay, you've got a deal. When we make it to the surface, I would like to tell you something before we continue with the mission."
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd March 2015, 11:31 am

Aktypris smiled, even though she had to tilt her head fairly far back in order to look up at his face. She hadn't realized he was so....tall. But that was alright. She beamed as she looked up at him, and let out a small squee of delight when he agreed, and latched herself onto his arm. “I'll guide you perfectly, no worries!” She giggled, then paused and grew a bit more serious for a moment as she spoke lower, glancing between him and Leviathan. He had obviously scolded the older senshi when she left, and if he wanted to talk to her, he probably wanted to scold her as well.

“Look, if it's about me ramming into...whatever her name is, I didn't catch it, I'm sorry. But she didn't have to be so rude to that poor senshi, she's already terrified and sad enough! I can't stand to see anyone crying. Aren't the more experienced senshi suppose to HELP and teach the youngers how to do stuff?” she fixed Shadow with a very intense and vaguely furious look now, not at all like the girl who had been relaxed and fun loving up to this point.

Back to top Go down
Jasper
Lotus Crystal

Jasper

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd March 2015, 2:01 pm

With his other arm, Shadow raised his palm to Aktypris in an effort to get her to stop and listen. In contrast to her fixated and intense stare, the tall knight was rather calm and relaxed. "That would be the best outcome, yes. What I want you to do is not take bait so easily; if Leviathan or anyone else says something to offend, take a moment to think before you act."

He then shrugged his shoulders briefly, looking back out to the thick clouds surrounding the planet. "That's all I needed to say. Enyalius should be ready to move in a few moments."
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd March 2015, 2:46 pm

Aktypris tilted her head slightly as Shadow raised his hand, her gaze remaining the same as she listened to him, and her expression gradually relaxed, becoming less intense. She mulled his words over for a few heartbeats before she nodded. As far as scoldings went, it was quite mild. She guessed she was right to suppose the other senshi had gotten the brunt of it. She broke out into a smile now. “Alright, I promise. No more rash actions!” she hugged onto his arm, slyly extending her senses at Shadow. She wanted to get closer to him, and what better way then to learn what made him happiest? She turned her head, watching Enyalius for her orders even as she mentally felt out Shadow.

Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd March 2015, 3:37 pm

Shadow Aside:

"What does that mean?" Sailor Leviathan asked Sailor Andromeda. "I'm as grown up as you are... I think."

Her ignorance continued as her face flushed red when Andromeda asked Sailor Varuna to be a back up. It seemed this wasn't what Leviathan was expecting the senshi to suggest.

"You don't need a guard. I'm not going to drop... well, whatever you say."

It took a little bit for Leviathan to catch onto what Andromeda but eventually she got it. She positioned herself at the senshi's side and shot a look at Varuna.

"You don't need to apologize for trying to help," she said, blowing up at her hair, making her bangs fly up. Was she being kind?

Last edited by Sailor CJ on 3rd March 2015, 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd March 2015, 4:08 pm

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Enyali12
As the three others paired up, she gave the group just a few minutes more to ask questions or to gather their courage, and then gave a look to Achelois before she flew forward to lead the charge. She outstretched her arm to keep the laser pinpointed to the location and increased her speed, flying straight and strong, fist first towards the planet - it was their job as the lead to create the jet stream the others would ride. The silvery surface of the clouds reached up for her, and with the presence of denser air she started to feel the cool temperature against her skin. The particles thickened from sparse molecules to full fledged clouds, and when she saw the first crack of lightning below her she released her transformation.

Without her armor she felt naked; without her wings she could feel herself slowing down, the cloud pushing back on her. Gritting her teeth she kept her body in check, keeping her arm straight despite the forces threatening to point it off course, and counted the fleeting seconds of freefall until she felt the familiar presence at her back. Achelois drew closer, softly matching her speed before reaching out and grabbing her, acting as a new set of wings. Her arms encircled Enyalius's waist, pinning them together as her draconian wings got them back up to speed.

The clouds peeled away beneath them, spreading to either side in a cone as they broke through the layers of grey and black. The temperature around them continued to drop, and whatever skin was not covered in her casual leather clothing or touching Achelois's cloth erupted in goose-flesh. She clenched her jaw as the cold spread to her neck, and willed them to move even faster, or the clouds to be less thick. A vertical layer broke, and for a moment they were between two roiling masses of clouds, purple-and-white lightning jumping between the banks to draw her eyes before they submerged themselves in another cloud mass. Lightning burst all around them, the sharp snap and growls surrounding their appearance lost in the rush of wind that encased them. Her eyes focused on the watch-mechanism and the clouds below them; Enyalius drew her breath in quickly, her eyes widening, as lightning burst just below their wind shear, seemingly right through her hand. Residual static electricity arced from the metallic watch up her arm, making her hairs stand on edge, and in relief at the near miss she burst out laughing. "Just our luck!" she called into the wind, her voice catching Achelois's ear, "Must be your magnetic personality," she turned halfway to offer the blonde a sarcastic smile. 

The air temperature rose in a gradient, and finally they burst through the bottom of the cloud. She felt Achelois's hands release her and gave her a few moments to clear before she willed her transformation back in place, her uniform bursting into place from her head to her toes. Her powerful white Sailor Wings reappeared and she began to recover from the dive, pulling up gently and away, breaking with enough space between them and the ground for the less-adept fliers to be able to mess up a bit before it could become a real problem.

As senshi began shooting out of the cloud and recovering, she looked around them as best she could. The thick cloud cover scattered or blocked whatever light the planet was supposed to have; it was eerily like bursting out into Earth's night time under a full moon, except there was no single source of light and this was the planet's day. She puzzled over the light for a moment more -- it was almost like the strange light during a daytime thunderstorm, when things are deathly quiet and everything seems brighter and yet darker than it should be... 

Strangely enough, despite the miles of thunderstorms above their heads, it was not raining. The temperature was on the cool side - maybe 60°F, completely bearable despite the freezing temperatures of the clouds and the lack of sunlight. She glanced up, trying to reason out the discord with greenhouse gases. 

The surface of the planet was nothing to write home about. It was flat and black and mostly featureless, the wind havign weathered the dark rocky surface to the point that the ground seemed to be covered in a thick black dirt in all directions. If it weren't for the large sprawling building just below them, her immediate evaluation would have been that the planet was dead and abandoned.

She waited for the group to reform near her - the distress call was real.

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 ThMyae[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 4jsq88
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 EryTeT
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 UNUQgL
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Qq4GRc

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 WYxcDX[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 VfipPu[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 QcYyas[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 RCRME8[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 MwKWL7[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 WbL1DG[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 2tcOIq[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 JbCUuo[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 V4DbwT[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 YtpCB5[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Mmp9t9[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Dx2prT
[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 MWQFX2
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd March 2015, 4:23 pm

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Achelo10

Achelois caught Enya’s look although she doubted there would have been any other option.  She tucked her staff into the sash around her waist out of the way of her wings, leaving her hands free.  She watched as their leader focused on the laser and took off towards the planet.  She took off after her, taking notice of how she was flying.  As they entered the atmosphere the clouds became denser underneath them.  The cold, dense air pricked her skin like needles although Achelois paid little attention to the sensation.   Her focus remained on the one in front of her; anticipating the moment.  She flew closer and positioned herself above Enya just as spark of lightning flashed.  She watched as the metal that protected her faded away leaving behind only cloth.  As Enya began to slow down without her wings Achelois pulled closer and slowed down as well.  She swiftly wrapped her arms around Enya’s abdomen and pulled her until they were pinned together.  Even with the added weight of another person her wings continued to beat strongly as they regained speed racing towards the laser’s destination.

They pushed through the clouds, the temperature dropping with every second.  Now that Enya was safe with her, Achelois became aware of the feeling of being stabbed by tiny knives on every part of her exposed skin.  Even though her face felt as though it was on fire she kept her eyes focused on the laser’s direction.  They broke through the cloud layer and for a brief moment there was reprieve.  The next cloud layer brought a little more to the show.  As they entered, lightning sparked lighting up the dark clouds.  There was no delay in their booming after sounds, being heard even above the wind that encased them as they descended.  Even though the lightning meant certain danger to their armor clad members she couldn’t help but be in awe of the beauty that surrounded them.  The power of the lightning and clouds reminded her of the strength of nature.  Her awe flashed to fear as a lightning strike ran past just underneath them and she saw sparks near Enya’s arm.  Her fears were calmed though as she felt Enya shake in laughter and then offer a sarcastic comment on her “magnetic personality.”  Her heartbeat slowed down as she offered a laughing grin in response to the sarcastic smirk that her passenger twisted around just to show her.

As they broke through the last of the clouds, Achelois slowly released her hold on Enya, allowing her to fall away from her.  She raised up enough for her to have room to transform but kept her eye on the Senshi until her armor had reappeared and her wings had begun to direct her path.  She twisted slightly, turning her attention to the others as they popped out of the cloud.  Seeing as no one needed any assistance as of yet she studied the landscape below them and the strange clouds above them.  She was glad that the air was warmer down below the clouds as her skin began to warm back up.  The weather unnerved her; it felt like the calm before the storm, those few moments before something terrible happened.  As she looked at the land laid out before them her eyes were caught by the only building that marked the otherwise barren wasteland.  She hovered over to Enya waiting for further instruction; it looked like they had a real mission on their hands.

[RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 Anaitlovesall3
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP Event]Remnants   [RP Event]Remnants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RP Event]Remnants

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Hall of Fame-